I need advice

Fellow Imperial citizens, I require some advice that the God Emperor may be... too busy to provide, so I have come to you.

Recently a girl, a young noblewoman, has come down to my planet. We bumped into each other while she was exploring and, well, it appears that she has taken a liking to me.

She has asked me to go on a "date" with her tonight. She has assured me that we will have lots of fun and that she will even let me meet her friends when they arrive on-world. I didn't know anymore ships were arriving tonight, so this strikes me as being somewhat odd, but that is besides the point.

The point is that it would obviously be innapropriate for me to be romantically affiliated with a noble. So what I need your help with is letting her down, preferrably gently so that I won't be executed.

As a side note, are any of you familiar with the Hesperax bloodline? I've never heard of it, so I assume that its one of the more exotic ones that can be found on the edge of Imperial space?

Join the Imperial Guard. Then you have the perfect excuse of going to fight for the Emperor in far off worlds.

You also fight for the Emperor in far off worlds, which is it's own reward.

Oh, and I should probably mention that the immage is a picture she gave me.

I have duties here, though. Is it right to replace them for the duties of an Imperial Guard just to avoid a woman?

Humie... I gotz sum newz for ya.

Dat girl ya 'datin'?

She's a zoggin' panzee. Wun o' dem Commorragh girlies too by da look o' it. Nuffin' evah good happens when dat lot iz involved...

Oi boss, wots a girlie?

>Oi boss, wots a girlie?
Ya know dem Sistas o' Battle humies?

Similar fing. Apparently dey iz very different from humie boyz, and girlies and boyz do some weird matin' fing to make more humies.

Least dat's how da mad dok 'splained it anywayz.

Zoggin' inefficient really.

Greeting citizen. I'm here to investigate reports of a xenos in this area? Do you have any idea about this?

What do xenos look like, lord?

They look like... that picture of that 'noblewoman' you have there. Did I hear you say that you were romantically involved with this woman?

Well I already know that nothing good will come about from our relationship, I hardly see how her being from this Commorragh planet will change anything.

Oh my, greetings Lord Inquisitor. No, I haven't heard anything about a Xeno being in the area. There are some peope immitating Orks, though...

That would be me, my lord. And I am currently trying to avoid a relationship with her.

Man, if the noble lady wants you then you have no say in the matter.
Just go to her and make her happy until she tires of your plebian ass and dumps you.

Tell me citizen. Have you had... relations with this woman yet?

>There are some peope immitating Orks, though...
People imitating Orks you say? My my, how heretical indeed!

OI! Ah izn't 'imitatin' an Ork, ah iz an Ork ya dumb humies!

Go for it bro, tap that noble pussy.

But... a person of noble blood entering a relationship with a commoner such as myself seems almost... heretical.

>Tell me citizen. Have you had... relations with this woman yet?
Of course not! I wouldn't dare tempt Chaos b engaging in lewd behaviour before receiving the God Emperor's protection through marriage!

>People imitating Orks you say? My my, how heretical indeed!
They're just up thread. I'm not sure what planet they're from, but an Inquisitor such as yourself could surely do that with ease.

There, see?!

I-I could never!

Not like you have anything else to live for in your wretched existence. May as well.

Humies' round dese parts make grots look like theyz gots smarts. Gits can't even tell an Ork when dey see one! Makes'em not even worf krumpin.

Did... Did you just say Chaos?
How do you know about Chaos citizen?

I have my faith in the God Emperor.

...you do realize there's an Inquisitor around here, right?

All I know is that the God Emperor protects us from it, like my priest told me. Am I misinformed, lord Inquisitor?

>Mentions Chaos IN FRONT OF AN INQUISTOR
Oh fer Mork's sake... At dis point ya betta off 'tappin' dat noble panzee pussy' den waiting around to get shot by the Inquisition for mentioning the spiky gits in front o' dem.

(Zog me, dis humie's dumb as a box o' lobotomized squigs...)

>zogin grots in 'ere pretendin to be orkz
>not even greenz
>in fer a krumpin the lot of yez.

Lady Hesperax visited your planet? Curious indeed. I'll need full details, surveillance included, about the date. A biker in a mask will arrive to collect all data, including the surveillance.

>lobotomized squigs
kek

He probably means it in the "This will cause a shitload of disorder and problems and nobody wants that" sense

I can't really tell what you're saying, but I feel like its an insult.

Well, the idea is that we won't be going on a date...

What other meaning could it possibly have?

Roleplaying threads about "I want to fuck x race" are cancer, moreso if they are obvious lore-breaking self-insert bullshit. Just saying.

SYSTEM. PLANET. NOW.

Want a medal?
We still have the "Look at me, i'm special" award.
Specially reserved for tards with no awareness.

You will be compensated greatly if you date Lady Hesperax. Guardian angels to watch from the shadows will make sure no wayward bullets, stray vehicles, or wanton blades end your life prematurely.

>I can't really tell what you're saying, but I feel like its an insult.
Inquistors are a bit...overzealous in their fight againts traitors and heretics, to the point they will hunt down innocents because they were in the same place a heretic made his lunch years ago.
Besides, that "noble" you mention does not sounds very human to me.

Dat bunch o' daemons n' Traitor spikey gits hangin' round in... wot da humies call it? Da Immaterium or sumfing like that?

Oi Inkuisita! I fink dis git's preacha might be wun o' dem 'eretic boyz!