Genral Art Thread

Last threads

We need some rules edition
Here's what I've come up with feel free to suggest more
>All art requests and dumps go in this thread
>Dumps are acceptable but don't overdo them to avoid drowning the requests
>Requests must come with a contribution of some sort
>If you don't say thank you to someone who's tried to find the right art for you, you're a dick
>For overly precise requests go to the drawthread
>If you wish to share a particularly long collection of images, use imgur

Would like some good places where to find art to add in the OP also

Other urls found in this thread:

angloboerwarmuseum.com/images/boer/people_bw/mason_photo_cabc.jpg
i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/32243388997_1/2016-Hot-Tactical-vest-military-tactical-vest-molle-tactical-gear-army-gear-vest-high-quality.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will dump some landscape art
2/5

Also I mispelled General, damn

Alright chief if you say so
Requesting non elf bards to amuse my BBEG's court
Will share some armoured dudes in the meantime

This is the Bard in my party. Aasimar Glamor Bard.

/r/ people with very large crossbows. Specifically, a kid with a heavy crossbow would be awesome. All I have is this comically large one in pic related.

Maybe a bit too anime for your taste, though here's a Mermaid Bard!

Maybe a bit too generic but thank you I'll keep it

Nice ! I don't mind anime and I like the concept thanks. Here's a really vintage fighter.

I like this a lot, so thanks!

Sadly, that's pretty much all the bards I have. All I have left of interest is a Drow Bard for some reason, though you aren't really looking for elves. I'll offer it anyway so I can contribute to the thread.

You're discouraging large dumps? But how will we get the real obscure stuff that nobody even knows to ask for? I want the obscure stuff!

I'm also not so much a fan of it, there is no need to hold back because you can always ask in another thread. There are also people that will just happily save pics without requesting much.

Perhaps this could be solved by imgur dumps

OP here, please see
I've been around the art threads for a while and I often see requests getting forgotten from one thread to another, accelerating the process won't help. Also, if people see what you're dumping and ask for more, that counts as a request and you can go nuts.

So these threads become link dumps? There is actually no reason to dump anything in here, since most pics are from outside sources. Se we might as well only share links.

>and I often see requests getting forgotten
You know, sometimes there is just nobody that can fulfil the request.

Well, I am not saying weshouldn't use any images, just linksfor the sake of posting albums of images from the same set perhaps.

I dunno how a system like that wouldwork.

What is the name of this cloth thissoldier iswrapping around himself?

angloboerwarmuseum.com/images/boer/people_bw/mason_photo_cabc.jpg

Also, is what is the name of these belts? the ones holding the mag pouches, are those havelsacks? Because when searching I get images of backpacks
i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/32243388997_1/2016-Hot-Tactical-vest-military-tactical-vest-molle-tactical-gear-army-gear-vest-high-quality.jpg

I doubt all of the ones that don't get answers are too precise or obscure. I saw requests for female elf rangers get overlooked and archived, I doubt that is so uncommon. And, if you're only here to bitch, at least contribute.

I'll try to find what I can

Also I'm not saying don't do dumps or even just post three images at a time, but if you have 50 images of grinning skeletons in top hats, maybe use imgur instead.

That's all the crossbows I have for now

Non elf bards it is
I'm gonna try for something other than humans, I like a challenge.

Who needs actual art when you've got Fotosketcher

pls respond

I don't know
Go to Veeky Forums

Hey thanks those are all great ! Have a weird animal.

Can I have some Beholders?

Would this fit your needs ?

Another one for good measure

Those definetly aren't beholders

That's a gibbering mouther

Would take her to an inn and hold hands with her

Flying rocks are the most overused and boring setting.

Can I have some deisalpunk style mechs/walkers? I have a few but not as many as I'd like. Preferably around 15-20 feet tall

look up Jakub Różalski

Thanks user, the few pictures I knew that he had drawn were larger than I was looking for so I hadn't bothered.