have birthday today

> have birthday today
> 26 years old now
> too old now to slay some 18 year old bitches, too old now to be really successfull in life, too old now to have a sixpack at least once in my life...
> goodbye sweet hairline =(
> lonely as fuark, i think thats the 5 or 6 birthday which i spend alone coz no real friends...

> at least got some money for birthday from my relatives, which is nice
> decide that i make myself a present and invest in some crypto instead of buying some bullshit

can someone aware me which coin i should buy? dont need a lambo, would be satisfied with maybe a GTI or STI lmao :D

thank you anonbros

Try icx for long term holding. The trick is to lurk, buy a small cent coin and hope for it to go up. Make mistakes. Learn by doing. Don't spend your whole stack on one bet. Use coinbase and transfer to binance and then you can buy altcoins.

Also buy DRGN and DENT. Hodl and thank me later once they're both listed at big exchanges.

And then don't listen to anything user tells you. Stop buying all these shit coins with no product, no platform. Adoption is key. Basically you need what everyone needs. XEM. Buy it, forget about it like it doesn't exist. Thank me later when everyone else is busy trying to shill you on the next shitcoin they "went all-in on" for a cent more than the shill who sold it to him. Faggots on here crying about alts bleeding. My shit took a dive, recovered, and stayed at the peak. The ICO I invested in on the NEM platform, just hit exchanges today and I made 60k on christmas day.

It already has an 8bil marketcap. Don't lock this kid into at best 20% gains, bruh.

26 isn't too old for any of that shit idiot.

>18 year old bitches you just need to stack cash
>Sixpack, I'm nearly 30 and have the best one I have yet hit the weights fatty.
>Hairline, 20k and you can fix it google Elon Musk's hairline before he was rich

Really the answer is money, and this is the place to make it if you are smart.

Lol wtf, I'm 27 and I bang 18-19 yo bitches on a daily basis using tinder. These whores crave for experienced cock, if you're not ugly you'll be successful. Make sure to tell them you like it hard, 99 percent want rough sex, if you are lucky you get a girl who likes rape games and begs you to use her 3 holes. I personally prefer girls a little older and more experienced, most 18 yos don't know what they're doing. Good luck

C'mon dude you can still do al those things, friends might be a bit more difficult though, start by getting fit, it's the easiest thing of those that you mentioned.

>too old now to slay some 18 year old bitches
Dude, I slayed most of them in my thirties. You got plenty of time.
Also, just make it, with the Lambo you also get complimentary gold diggers.

Cheer up OP. Had the same feels about turning 25 last week. We are gonna be filthy rich and no it is not to late for all those things

>wanting a sixpack
girls dont care about the belly

its all about the biceps

My fren, a big part of the fun it's you making the research and decisions. Don't be in a rush to start investing into a coin just because you got the money and you feel you're wasting time, look for an opportunity and then you make the move.

Also I'm 35, I've never had a girlfriend, completely cut out contact with my regular circle of friends, at some point you stop being sad and it's more of a bitter miserablist that you learn to enjoy. I'll race your Lambo on Mars, we all gonna make it.

I had my birthday the otherday, I consciously remembered it was my birthday but never once did I think to myself "im 26". Thanks for ruining my day OP

wtf
just go KYS
so many people would like to be 26 again

>too old

You're barely an adult. Come back when you're 30

>26
>muh life is over :'((((
it's never to late to get ripped and fuck bitches. Do you know how many college sluts have daddy issues? Stop being a faggot, it only gets better unless you're a whiny little bitch about it.

To be honest it doesn't really matter what you buy, just remember to buy high sell low and you are gonna make it.

26-35 is men peak age. You can EASY slay anything you want if you lookmax and are outgoing. JUSTBYS

Buy TRX while it's cheap it's about to moon you fool

Prove it

> too old now to slay some 18 year old bitches
only thing you are wrong about kiddo. you are never too old to slay some airheaded bimbo 18 year old

>Really the answer is money,

^ correct

>complains about being too old, while 25-35 is the physical peak for men

the reason why you don't have a sixpack or attention from girls is because you're a lazy sack of shit. when you're 70+, like the guy in this pic, you may start whining about being too old.

OP I started to fuck a 17 year old when I was 28 (really). and I'm neither rich or chad

Nice loser mentality op, never gonna make it