Kek you niggers have no idea what is about to come

Kek you niggers have no idea what is about to come

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@PayWithInk/ink-protocol-and-quantstamp-partner-up-to-deliver-secure-decentralized-reputation-payments-for-56da9d8cfe43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coinbase invited Quantstamp to talk at their HQ last week…

Since our token sale we’ve been full steam ahead preparing for Y-Combinator and building our product as efficiently as possible. This is why some people may have noticed we’ve gone somewhat quite. Our sole focus, now and in the future, is on our long-term vision of securing the whole Ethereum network.

We will not stop until we have achieved this goal because we owe it to you for believing in us.

I was very excited when Coinbase invited me to their office because Coinbase has played a key role in the growth of cryptocurrencies. Most first time buyers of cryptocurrency in North America make their first purchase on Coinbase. Coinbase is currently valued at $1.6 billion and appears to be expanding quickly due to the excellent user experience it has developed for its customers. This past Thursday, the Coinbase mobile app ranked #1 on the Apple App Store’s top free apps chart.

Over 50 Coinbase employees took time out of their busy day to learn about Quantstamp. I opened up with a discussion about the potential for Quantstamp’s automated formal verification protocol to secure our favorite dApps like CryptoKitties. The first slide to my presentation was literally full of pictures of cats.

who's that korean faggot

After that, I started focusing on the serious stuff. I explained that blockchain is experiencing a smart contract security crisis that is hindering mainstream adoption. Hearing about hacks like the recent Parity wallet hack which locked up $300 million makes regular people scared to buy cryptocurrencies. Manual auditing is not a scalable solution to this crisis. There are very few qualified smart contract auditors out there and they cannot keep up with the exploding number of smart contracts. I drove home our belief that Quantstamp is the only company developing a decentralized and scalable solution to this crisis. They were very receptive to our solution.

After the presentation, Quantstamp and Coinbase staff had lunch and more Q&A. I would like to thank Coinbase for being amazing hosts and for providing us with such a wonderful visit.

Thank you Coinbase,

Richard
CEO
Quantstamp
1459 18th ST # 169 SF, CA 94107

>I toured Coinbase
What does this mean Veeky Forums

Bring it on bitch. Im ready for whatever comes.

a bunch of greasy, foul-smelling hipster geeks got together and ate sushi while talking about crypto in the public library's conference room.

They learned from Tony Hawk himself. Props to them because crypto is 98$ hype

True if big, hodling 45 bags of this

Nice just sold 100k

They did an AMA at one of their moms houses.

>Buy a teeshirt for some bigname brand
>Price rises 10%
>No actual news.

we are going BIG

Can someone explain to me why there is a woman there

Blowjob/sandwich machine

50% of the human population is actually female. I know, crazy. They must be like ninjas with how they manage to stay hidden.

check

human resources or marketing

Coin burn = good thing, right?

Kek

"twitter engineer"

Just went all in.

kys with your passive aggressive reddit like behaviors. commie

Yes

Whats your spot in QSP Veeky Forums? I'd really love to be a fearsom great white but I'm a tasty swordfish atm

FOUND THE ROASTIE! the way you type makes it so obvious you're from Reddit, the bitchy venomous tone

im a plankton @ only 45 bags but hoping to accumulate a little bit more tomorrow

medium.com/@PayWithInk/ink-protocol-and-quantstamp-partner-up-to-deliver-secure-decentralized-reputation-payments-for-56da9d8cfe43

Dont forget that this is only the beginning

Talk about loveless and bitter virgins. Glad im not on your level.

I have an impressionable younger girlfriend who I act completely differently around. Stay toastie, roastie

God you're such a fucking faggot
I bet stupid shit just falls out of your mouth on a regular basis. The people you interact with probably want to see you gassed.

all the big accounting firms will offer smart contract auditing if it starts taking off

This is a PR move.
>women can kode too xd

utility token.. meh

hahaha, the people I interact with mostly work for me mate so I don't doubt that

>everybody on Veeky Forums is a basement dweller
being this deluded. i have a girlfriend of 5 years

normies get out REEEE

thanks guys just bought 100k

Nice.

How did you manage to get her away from her parents?

kek. fuck you

If somebody can answer why the quantstamp token has any actual reason to exist seeing as though the service they offer could be done using ethereum or bitcoin payments, that would be great and I would buy 100k. I've seen this question asked a few times and nobody can give an answer.

QSP is what McAfee was to cyber security. Key word, was, not is; don't get your panties up in a bunch. Thank you whale for letting me accumulate future riches with you the entire time.

It's a utility token. It will be used as a currency inside the QSP ecosystem. Companies will have to pay money in QSP tokens to get the audit done.

Dump when?

Alright thanks. Actually I'm a bit slow cause I came to that conclusion after posting. If the only way to access their service is with quantstamp then I guess it has to rise in value.

Price predictions for this token?

you have to go back bitch

they must be like useless how they manage to do nothing but get fucked