WORST PRIMARCH

>hates the other legions but especially the space wolves because he views them as nothing but murderers who kill for enjoyment and dont write faggy poetry about it after
>hates the Imperium and the Emperor unlike Leman Russ who actually gives a fuck
>only fights for the Emperor because he lets him "hunt" i.e. kill his enemies across the galaxy
Khan is the true unprincipled barbarian, not Angron, not Lion, not Russ

You know it's not even worth telling you how wrong you are, also Lothar is canonical worst primarch

Go on. Explain how Faghati isnt the worst

Khan, lion, sangy and lamenter love on this board makes no sense to me.

>Stayed true to Imperium, despite his two only friends being traitors
>Didn't blindly follow the Emperor
>Didn't hate anybody, actually just kept to himself
>Fabulous boots

Khan was an overly sensitive man child who hated being the outcast yet pretended to like it

You spelled Perturabo wrong, user.

Lorgar, Russ and Fulgrim exist.

Perturabo was actually useful though

Perturabo was the guy who got upset his attrition rate wasn't high enough, he had his uses, and Dorn did them all better.

>Lorgar
Pretty bad but was at least relevant

>Russ
One of the best. Stop memeing

>Fulgrim
Hands down one of the best before getting possessed by a greater demon.

Fuck off, leman.

Lorgar being relevant doesn't excuse the fact that he was a terrible Primarch who's need to suck up to something bigger then him causes this whole mess.

Russ being a twat isn't a meme. Lion for Life Dog-Fucker.

Admittedly yes, he and his were relatively some of the best in conquest. He still should have recognized that creepy voice wasn't his conscience talking to him.

Likes to go fast.

Leman Russ
>top tier fighter
>über loyal
>actually cared for the Emperor and Imperium
>actually cared for his legion, only primarch to never kill one of his sons
>trusted by the emperor to act without orders to do whats right

>likes the lion
Pleb detected. Non white suspected. Low IQ confirmed. Suspicions of non whitness rising.

Perturabo got upset that his forces weren't passionately committing to the total destruction of enemy forces.

And he fixed this by making them completely bitter about their position, so they could nurse a martyr complex just like daddy.

I'll still take Dorn, thanks.

All these meme words.

Whatever works for you buddy.

This is totally baseless

Much like the rest of your arguments.

You give me half assed accusations, I'll give you half assed replies.

Dorn was cool but his EVERYONE RETURN TO TERRA NOW order fucked so much up. War isnt fought on one front and his insistance on hoarding assets on Terra was retarded. He was a dick to corax and russ but without them sowing discord, Horus could have crushed Terra with his full might.

>tfw I actually like all the Loyalist primarchs and feel some empathy for people who unwittingly got let to being traitors like Magnus. Also feel bad for Curze even though he was a massive edgelord who needed to get WOLVED into submission, Heresy or no

Fuck Lorgar, though, that faggot is responsible for every bad thing in the entire 40k universe

Point to anything that says that Perturabo specifically meant to nurture a sort of martyr complex in his legion. You can't.

Total NL edge lord here, Big E fucked over that legion hard. It was his secret terror police when he needed it but as soon as it got too hard to justify he wanted to sweep them under the rug.

Point to where I said he did it intentionally first.

>secret
Not really, that was the raven guard. They were often hidden ready to strike if a leader didnt become compliant.

>And he fixed this by making them completely bitter about their position, so they could nurse a martyr complex just like daddy

>hates the other legions
Incorrect. He only hated the shit ones.

>but especially the space wolves
Thats a positive not a negative.

>hates the Imperium and the Emperor
Over-stating it, and yet he still fought for the Emperor because it was the right thing to do.

>unlike Leman Russ who actually gives a fuck
Russ canonically ignored the Emperors orders and followed Horus's instead thus destroying Prospero. Despite receiving the Emps orders first and having Valdor there telling him to stop.
If the Khan had been sent instead Magnus would be on Terra and there'd be another legion fighting for the Emperor.

>only fights for the Emperor because he lets him "hunt"
Thats what Primarchs and the legions were supposed to do. Killing humanities enemies is a negative now? You some kind of Xeno-lover?

fuck off Palantine

>This justifies us being edgy terrorists even though Big E never actually approved our super emo practices
>Lol let's be degenerates and skin innocents for keks

As a product of his decimation, and fixation of gritty siege warfare. Do I need to explain the difference between setting out to do something, and something coming of it unintentionally?

>Despite receiving the Emps orders first
HURR DURR ORDERS CAN NEVER CHANGE

Russ is the most overrated Primarch.

>Hype himself up as the Executioner of the Primarchs
>Can't conclusively win a fight against another Primarch.
>Never even comes close to accomplishing anything during the Heresy, to the point that his underlings have to pretend that saving individual planets from straggling Chaos forces is equal to reaching Terra and making a difference.
>His only friend was Guilliman, who didn't like him.
>Killed himself rather than help rebuild, leaving his legion an isolated oddity when the Imperium most needed him.
>Has sex with wolves

>Russ here are these orders delivered by my right hand man outside the normal chain of command because of their importance and my desire to have them fulfilled
>Sure thing Dad you can trust in me
>Follows Horus's orders instead because he has obviously wanted to kill Magnus since Shrike.
Russ was a faggot and thats the reason why he broke down after Propsero when he found out how easily he got played despite his supposed loyalty.

>thread has nothing to do with Russ
>booty blasted user cannot help but be upset

Horus legally overrode those orders

If we could switch one legions loyalty with anothers, I probably would have raven guard switch with iron warriors.

I would make the Dark Angels loyal and make the Iron Hands traitor

>Russ
>Top tier fighter
>Loses to Angron
>Loses to Lion
>Loses to Magnus without suicide interference from girlfriends.
>His girlfriends are actual wolves.
>Somehow in the same tier as Sanguinius

Like fuck is Russ top tier. It's debatable whether he's even on Curze's level. When you tally up all the Primarchs that have beaten him, and then all the ones that are more accomplished than him, you'd have to have half the Primarchs in the top tier to justify Russ being in there. He's mid-table at best.

Wew lass nice meme

It would be cool to see The Iron Hands go full traitor after Ferrus went down. Just kinda double down on the Anger and Despair and be all "He Who Fights Monsters"

>thread has nothing to do with Russ
I responded to the OP you fucking retard. Learn to read dog-fucker.

>Horus legally overrode those orders
Russ was ordered by the Emperor. There was noone above him in the chain of command. If the original orders had come from Horus then been changed you'd have point. They werent they came from the Emperor and they were accompanied by Valdor for emphasis and yet Russ still went against the Emperors wishes. This is why the Khan didnt trust Russ and wouldnt help him.

>>thread has nothing to do with Russ

But the threads called WORST PRIMARCH, user.

The fight with Lion wasn't serious though. Russ got mad at him but eventually just laughed it off which the lion took to punch him square in the jaw. It wasn't a uber-serious fight like with Magnus.

Postan Khan in the bait thread

Russ started the fight with a punch and the Lion ended it with one. Anything else is secondary to the facts.

This thread is just a Russfag trying to pile hate on better Primarchs, and not even doing a good job at hiding it.

How is this bad?

And he does hate Imperium, but fights for it cuz he knows chaos is much worse. He choose lesser of two evils.

The moment it got serious Russ lost consciousness for 2 days straight. And this was in a fight with a guy that was later beaten by a non-astartes.

I don't know why BL hates Russ, but this is the canon we have now. Russ is a Lorgar-level failure, and Curze can fight three Priamrchs at once.

His legion is certainly the most irrelevant in the Imperium.
My guess is because of his shitty geneseed.

>über loyal
>actually cared for the Emperor and Imperium

Loyal to person who actually has no feelings for him, and who lies and manipulates him all the time.
Well done, Mr. Russ

Horus out ranked the Emperor in matters of war

The Emperor literally kept him and his Legion around so he could throw them at traitors and not have to waste someone good. He exists to blunt uprisings, and he couldn't even do that right.

Guess he shouldve just gone all Magnus or Horus and doomed the species then huh?

Not really, but blindly following someone, that is not really smart.

Hes not wrong. The Emperor resigned from the Crusade and named Horus in charge.

Hi ADB. how are those crippling daddy issues treating ya?

>BL is shit
Because they started hiring nothing but chaosfag wankers like ADB et al. I mean Russ is at least supposed to have been as stalwart as they come, hence his name being synonymous with loyalty and resiliency a la the eponymous tank.

Also Curze is the pet of ADB and buddies and so he's getting massive power creep as the speshul snowflake of the heresy

This all being said I still think Russ is one of.the worse.loyalist primarchs, but I don't get why there has to be nothing but character assassination of loyalists and full rehabilitation of traitors

Yeah, unfortunately there was a good chance that the Retribution Fleet under Alexis Polux would have been able to kill Perturabo if the order to return hadn't arrived.

Man, Perturabo is such a fuck up. His ambush at the Battle of Phall gets fucked by a no-name Captain. He makes his marines super bitter and hate him so much that he has the most Loyalists amongst the traitors. Almost gets murked by Fulgrim when ascending. Thinks of himself as too good for sorcery and ends up becoming a slave to darkness.

>Hi ADB. how are those crippling daddy issues treating ya?
ADB or not, this is new cannon, Dark Imperium confirms it.

>Loses to Angron

Man what, even Magnus and Lorgar agree that Angron lost that fight. He's blind to tactics and just charges around, which ended up with him cut off and surrounded by Russ and the Wolves.

Chris Wraight's Khan is the best. Just delivering sick burns all day to Fulgrim and Mortarion.

That's not Magnus though
>Secretly practicing true dark arts and keeping knowledge of that on prospero
>Disrespecting the Emperor's direct command
>Turning the blind eye to his brothers warnings
>Holier than thou
>Single handedly doomed the empire and destroyed the Emperor's dream out of a tantrum
>Forced the Emperor into remain sit down on the throne
I mean, memes aside Magnus prevented the Emperor from being active and command the war effort himself

>The Emperor resigned from the Crusade and named Horus in charge.
Except he expressly ordered Russ. He went around Horus and ordered Russ directly. Saying that Horus's orders are more valid than the direct orders of the Emperor? Delusional.

Angron would have died after killing a Russ. He won the fight between them, and everyone forgets that The World Eaters were still killing more Wolves faster.

>Dark Imperium
>Anything but shitty fanfic spearheaded by ADB and fellow chaoswank losers

This. Russ even admits when he loses like when the AL got the jump on him at Abrexxes yet he never claimed that Angron won. Angron is as unreliable a narroriator as they come

How you can manage to post with your head that far up your own ass is miraculous.

Again >implying orders can't change

>Russ being a twat isn't a meme. Lion for Life Dog-Fucker.
>Using memes as an argument

Hi Gee Dubs
Just so you know your advancement of the plot is great, it's good to know somebody is finally saying that Dadd- I mean, The Emperor is a HUGE ASSHOLE. Better get out those skull t-shirts, piercings, and guyliner!

Denial this powerful should be harnessed in some meaningful fashion.
Russ admits himself that he was duped and used by Horus and he wasnt followingthe Emperors wishes. Why can Russ-fags admit it?

Of course he was duped you idiot, but there was no reason at the time to doubt the orders from Horus

Brainlets are just jelly that Russ is the best Primarch so they try to meme him down

Hey angry consumer, feel free to keep feeding us your hitter dollars and the going back to your armchairs to complain like you are entitled to write the canon for yourself.

>Russ do this
>Ok Dad
>Wait Russ dont do what the Emperor said do this instead
>Ok Horus
>Wait... Dad why are you upset?
Really surprising stuff.

I know dangles are fags but dear heavens you don't have to choke on dicks and head cannon user.

1. Horus was allowed to ammend the orders as he saw fit. Such was the right of the warmaster
2. The Emperor wasnt mad at Russ, in fact he said Russ did what needed to be done to Malcador in Vengeful Spirit
3. Valdor in Scars feels the same way, Magnus and his rabble needed to be put down.

>head cannon user.
Are you denying that the Lion walked away whilst Russ was left comatose for 2 days? Are you denying that Russ start the fight with a punch and that the Lion ended it with one? Do you consider facts as headcanon?

Dumb as shit.
Encouraged his legion to be a bunch of hypocrites who claim not to use librarians, but do. Because of this, they openly fetishize Chaos, without even the training a proper psyker would get because they refuse to believe he is one.
Most famous accomplishment was team-killing the Thousand Sons (thus creating the enemy that would damn his homeworld), in no small part because he hated Magnus and in no small part because of point one. Russ is a moron.
Was snookered by the Emperor when they first met. Empy allowed Russ to get bloated and drunk before their fight, and Leman probably didn't even wait half an hour after eating before volunteering to have dad whoop his ass.

Yup. Best Primarch ever.

>He thinks I pay GW
GW Pls i can't even write and I'd do a better job than your shitty fanfiction. Its been going downhill since Time of Ending and you know it. Now stop defending your shitty destruction of your own setting

>Brainlets
Oh you're a transexual son, you had to start there
>Still butthurt because committing treason towards the Imperium by breaking laws punishable by death resulted in being almost killed to a man and your planet burned into ashes
Next time try not being an entitled asshole

Find me a rune priest who fell to Chaos. I'll wait. Even if you can, they are resistant to Chaos because they like the white scars restrain themselves

Can you read? I was supporting the Space Wolves in my post you fag

>Such was the right of the warmaster
Kek. You delusional retard. You honestly believe that Horus outranked the Emperor. Its beyond delusional.
The Emperor was the head of state. Russ orders carried his signature and noone had the power to overturn them.

>The Emperor wasnt mad at Russ
What is with you and denying facts? You think the Emperor was happy that he had to sacrifice Malcador? Jesus user you think Malc was happy? Wow. You dumb, for real.

>Magnus and his rabble needed to be put down.
And this is how I know you're past making sense. Magnus and his legion were loyal. Only when they were betrayed by those who they thought brothers did they turn. inb4 you just yell magnus-fag. As I've shown Khan is my favourite Primarch. Russ and his dogs are just hypocrites who hide behind what ever flimsy tether of achievement they have left whilst the real OG legions were busy holding Terra.

This retard is almost as dumb as Russ.
This is pottery at its finest.

Dont forget partisan haircut, TOPKNOT or death.

>My work as a soldier is done and now passes to you for I have great tasks to perform in my earthly sanctum. I name you Warmaster and from this day forth all of my armies and generals shall take orders from you as if the words came from mine own mouth.

Kys. Didnt even bother reading the rest of your post since you are obviously a retard.

>Being able to take a punch when you're unharmed and see it coming
>Not being able to take a sucker punch after being beating the shit out of each other after a week with no rest and out of autism
Yeah you must be proud, too bad the Lion is an even bigger glass jaw by being almost killed by an augmented mortal and still being in a 10,000 year comma

>Lion hit with all his strength send Russ to a two day comma
>Lion is hit by a non Astartes mortal and only powered by the warp and was almost killed and is still in deep comma
Shit quality as a primarch

>Didnt even bother reading the rest of your post since you are obviously a retard.
Of course you did, You just didnt respond to the points I made because you have no defense against them.

>as if the words came from mine own mouth.
So instead of following the direct words from the Emperor he followed those of someone else like I said? K.

Russ was with an entire army of Custodes. If Horus' altering the Emperor's command was so unorthodox how come none of the Custodes did anything?

Horus as Warmaster is specifically stated to speak with the Emeperor's voice in matters of war. When dealing with an extremely dangerous sorcerer, that the Emperor had already promised to destroy at Nicaea, how is it strange that Russ would get a command to kill Magnus instead of risking bringing him to Terra? Magnus at the time was loyal but the rest of his Legion was completely in Tzeecth ball purse and were actively plotting to attack the Fleet on site.

Keep talking shit user. Must be hard to have to keep being faced with the reality that Russ failed at every single thing he did.

Again >implying orders cant change. Holy shit you're dense

user....

Valdor specifically tried to stop Russ, that's a major point that was made. They only went in after Russ rushed the planet and bit off more the he could chew.

The only loyal Primarch you can argue was better than Russ is Gulliman

>If Horus' altering the Emperor's command was so unorthodox how come none of the Custodes did anything?
They did. I hope that answers all your questions. Might I suggest instead of posting more you go read the fluff?

Keep repeating yourself instead of addressing the arguments. I'm sure it'll work eventually.

According to this thread I'd say one could argue any loyalist primarch is better than Russ.

It what fluff did this happen?

>Russ bit off more than he could chew

How so? He decimated the Thousand Sons. Even the Khan was in awe at the destruction the Wolves enacted.