This will be a 10 billion dollar coin in 6 months

I'm going to talk about Agoras and Tauchain and you better listen because this could make you a millionaire in 6 months if you just invest 10k in this.

Half of you are feeble-minded so I will try to make it as simple as possible:

- Tau is a new language created by the team, a bit like Solidity for Ethereum, the difference is that it is not Turing complete meaning you can predict all the outcomes of the program no matter the variables, meaning you don't have to do extensive testing and debugging by running the code multiple times, it works as expected and if it doesn't you immediately know. Pragmatically something like theDAO hack or Parity CAN'T happen and it's huge because that would make smart-contract far more trustable since from start you have a mathematical proof of how they run.
The other feature of Tau is that it allows computers to have a semantic understanding of datas an not only a syntaxic, see the semantic web ( youtube.com/watch?v=OGg8A2zfWKg [Open] )

- Tauchain is the P2P network and blockchain built in Tau, its main propriety is that you can modify its code every block allowing there is consensus, in short you don't have to fork everytime you want to enhance/modify it like other blockchain.

- Agora is the first application built on Tauchain and is designed to be the economic motor of it, it's where you will be able to pay the network to create and run smart contract, renting computational power (like iExec or Golem) and a decentralized search engine, AGRS will be the currency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Utggm7cuGbo&t
github.com/idni/tau
github.com/IDNI/tau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_evaluation)
steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/tml-development-introduction-of-a-linear-independent-hashing-algorithm
irccloud.com/irc/freenode/channel/##idni
steemit.com/crypto-news/@dana-edwards/the-first-instance-of-tau-metalanguage-tml-has-appeared-on-github
blog.benefactory.cc/devcon-2-imandra-contracts-formal-verification-for-ethereum-8e9627bf71f3
wallet.tokia.io/Referal/d7a82ebb-02a8-4724-9c7b-aaa0cd72a1e9
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1352790.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The initial code release has been done few days ago and the whitepaper is coming next week.
youtube.com/watch?v=Utggm7cuGbo&t [Open]

Why invest now? Because the hardest part is done: designing the logic behind the Tau language, once that is done the rest is easy and once you begin to program on Tau the efficiency/features arrive at an exponential rate because you don't have to deal with all the bug/testing on Turing complete language, it works a bit like an IA.

I strongly suggest you to buy now, personally I have the exact same tingles the first time I learnt about Ethereum.

This has to be smart money accumilating right now. This is barely being shilled/mentioned ANYWHERE and seems like a really big deal.

When mart money buys, they don't talk about it.... Seems like that's what's happening.

10billion dollar coin in 6 minths I quit reading right there. Sold.
Im all in.
Thanks op

>pajeet tries to hide his pajeetness by being bald

i can still smell you stinky pajeet

website looks trash, so it's still very early for this. coinmarketcap is showing data for it from 2014 though, what's up with that? also how do i buy?

github.com/idni/tau
code release a few days ago

Even with such a trashy website and no hype its at this market cap... can you imagine ?

WOW good looking website! Jezus!

Yeah this thread stinks of poo

This idiot

ye i made a better website by looking at fucking youtube videos.

fuck I don't have a bittrex account and they've closed registrations how can I get some??

How hard is it to shit to a toilet

i mean seriousy wtf

pretty hard since I have grown accustomed to shit down your mothers throat

OSHIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Holy fucking shit please do not Waste money on this scam kike coin

Another smart contracts platform! Oh wow!

>no tau is different
Explain how this is any different than waves, neo, lisk, ark, rise, icon, Ada, eos, tezos, nxt, ardor, stratis, elix, obsidian, or aeternity, just thinking of the first few that popped into my head

>Muh dao hack
So what if their non Turing complete? Over half of the platforms out there are. Why would devs need to learn your new language? Why wouldn't they code for lisk if they already know JS or use stratis if they're a C# dev ? Why learn an entirely new language for some pajeet shitcoin?

>p2p, blockchain, decentralized
Gtfo with these fucking buzzwords

>no forks because they upgrade by consensus at the chosen block
I seriously fucking hope you understand the definitions of hardforks and soft forks, because your describing a fork.

Please. I understand you're probably new because your shilling the most basic bitch shit. Like I could write up this coin you're describing in a week, I have friends who could do it in a day probably. But don't just paraphrase whatever you saw on a news article that has a target audience of boomers and mellenials.

Atleast tell me what the fucking algo they're using is or who the devs are. You aren't even a pajeet
You are sub-pajeet
That's how god awful this post was. Don't waste your money on it because non of your selling points are selling points

The long awaited release of code has come out a couple of days ago which I believe is the cause of the price surge today.

To my understanding this project has been in academic research for a couple of years (or so I've heard).

github.com/IDNI/tau

It uses Partial Evaluation (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_evaluation) and is self defining, decidable logic that acts as a compiler-compiler.

Basically if you know how a compiler works in programming, you input text, parse it, and it outputs as a file/exe.

With TML (Tau MetaLogic) you will be able to input a text or document defining the programming language, meaning that TAU will act like an internet of languages.

The breakthrough of TML is unlike Ethereum where you have to work within the scope/box provided, in TAU you define the box using TML.

We're looking at something **potentially revolutionary** in the same way Etherum was. I don't say that lightly.. Which is why I think when genuine investors come across Agoras / AGRS / Tau chain, they will be loading on and getting wealthy in the mid-term.

steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/tml-development-introduction-of-a-linear-independent-hashing-algorithm

Wait so what do I buy if I want in? Tauchain or agoras AGRS?

AGRS

You're trying way way too hard to sell this, I'm out

Can you explain why being NON turing complete means the dao hack is impossible?

Being non-turing complete means literally no ifs and no gotos
How can you even call this a programming language

If you have no arms, you won't be able to cut yourself with a knife while cutting vegetables in a kitchen.

Lack of functionality can make it impossible to do certain things, like not having any recursion or looping constructs.

yes but what would spoonfeeding acomplish?
dyor if you want to make money

>I post this
>noone reply
>some guy copy past my post
>he gets replies

What did I miss?

>Explain how this is any different than waves, neo, lisk, ark, rise, icon, Ada, eos, tezos, nxt, ardor, stratis, elix, obsidian, or aeternity, just thinking of the first few that popped into my head

Only Tezos has a decidable language afaik, most other projects often just copy Ethereum and fix one specific issue.
Also the biggest feature is that the blockchain itself can have its code modified every block, you don't have to fork to change it, for example you can move from PoW to PoS provided you have consensus.

>Why would devs need to learn your new language?
People are learning Solidity right? Also the difficulty of learning a new language is overrated

>I seriously fucking hope you understand the definitions of hardforks and soft forks, because your describing a fork.

No they don't, a fork by definition means a new chain appears no matter the outcome, with Tau there is no "other" chain.
Also the fork are handled quite differently than in other projects, it doesn't go through a vote but through a "Reasoner".

>what did I miss?
flair

cute. little brainlet tries to make a point. thats not what turing completeness is. here's an exercise for you: can you guarantee the "correctness" of a gcc compiled program before ever compiling/running it? now, when/where would this type of thing be advantageous?

what is this?

Fucking classic biz, never shills the actual good coins

if you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask
*sun tzu*

>jump my hoops because I felt hurt by not being able to feel like a special snoflake

Typical CS autist

>>topkek

> heavy cope mixed in with brainlet logic
its alright user, mcd is still hiring for the foreseeable future

Ohad asor (the main guy behind the project with HMC) is on this channel:
>irccloud.com/irc/freenode/channel/##idni

His nickname is "naturalog".

kek

underrated

This coin is holding steady in these markets.. whales are accumulating guys

consider yourself lucky if you spot this

He looks like pajeet, but he's a jew from Israel, so better throw a cool 10k on it just in case

Try to code in it retard
Let me know when you give up after none of your java-worthy acquired skills work

I am the retard
Replied to myself
Let me get the shotgun
BTW comment was directed at

You literally responded to your own post

Bittrex down for anyone here?

> gotos
> thinks control flow has something to do with Turing completeness
> self-admitted retard
cool shit bro, you are quite entertaining for a brainlet

merry christmas

Anyway noone else is on this coin outside of few whales, I found two guys discussing it on the iexec Slack and two article on steemit (one from a whale and another one from a guy named dana edwards who is producing pretty good content).

this should be big

HOW DO I GET THIS COIN?

This coin is the only one in the green and bought, no brainer

Biz last chance to get this coin cheap.

God damn mods where is that India range ban

Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of programming knows touting a new language as a killer feature for your cryptocurrency is a HUGE red flag.

It does work to convince idiots. See Stratis, Lisk... So gambling on it might not be a bad idea. But don't delude yourself into thinking this is a long hold, set your profit target from the start and stick to that plan.

>Even with such a trashy website and no hype its at this market cap... can you imagine ?
This looks like a shill.

Get your pumps out of here pajeet.

It’s not a new language.
It is a superior blockchain.
It is the internet of languages you brainlet

Ahhhhhh haaaaaaahaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa haaaa haaaaa haaaaahaa

most obvious PnD shill post ever
good luck

Formal verification is something that is widely expressed as something that should be beaked into ethereum by its creators.

Stratis and lisk use langages that are already used in the open and are much harder to implement into a blockchain enviroment as they are hardly deterministic.

A new language taking from the mistakes of Solidity and improving upon it by an even bigger autist than Vitalik is great.

I am sorry for your loss.

>10x since end of november

yeah pajeet im not buying your bags

I am sorry for your loss..

>this is not a pnd

how do you live with yourself scamming people this hard? soulless fucking street shitting animal. make the world a better place and off yourself

>a pnd lasting an entire month
>"everything I don't know is a pnd"

You will never make money with such a lazy approach user.
Also if you want to know why it is mooning read this: steemit.com/crypto-news/@dana-edwards/the-first-instance-of-tau-metalanguage-tml-has-appeared-on-github

I am sorry for your loss.
Hindsight 20/20

usd value chart
>do you even crypto?

>article made by literal who in steemit

so i guess vitalik really died in a car crash? i read that on a steemit article so it must be true!

i read on a medium article that there was a firm buying millions of LINK too at that totally didnt turn out to be false! medium and steemit and such good sources it must be true!

sorry no bbc articles yet

Agoras is exactly what ethereum developers want ethereum to be. As of now they have to bolt Formal verification to it, like in the link below:

blog.benefactory.cc/devcon-2-imandra-contracts-formal-verification-for-ethereum-8e9627bf71f3

>Imandra formalizes the EVM inside an Ocaml-based formal verification language. This allows companies to prove which risks are present in their contracts so that they can take the steps necessary to hedge that risk. These proofs help to translate systems between platforms, like Ethereum and Corda. Imandra can generate visual representations of the space of possible behaviors in a contract and drill down to which constraints apply in each category.

This is exactly what Tau does as far as I understand it. Instead of it being an add-on, it is a central feature. Truly Ethereum 2.0.

wallet.tokia.io/Referal/d7a82ebb-02a8-4724-9c7b-aaa0cd72a1e9

You can check the github by yourself, if you aren't lazy
>github.com/idni/tau
But stay in your paranoia, I don't really care, I read exactly the same thing in 2015-2016 and that's what FUD me from buying at ETH $1 and then at $10.

Don't be one of these guys in 2 years:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1352790.0

How much agoras to make it?

Fortunately i have a bittrex account, Currently sitting in 50% Link, 50% btc

I want to make a significant investment in Tau and QRL as they both are very unique uses but im an autist at portfolios, help?

split between them so that you won't feel pain when making the wrong choice?

You will be fine with an investment of 10k$. It will become a million easily next year.

Didn’t expect this thread to be so active. The wonders haven’t all left the world just yet, it seems.

yes hello sir whom i do not know, iam very interesting to buy these coin
how to buy pleace ?