Shill me your coin

I have 50k to spend on a coin. Shill me a >10x and I'll go all in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vgy6j5Auxo
cm.5miles.com/file/technical/Technical Whitepaper_en-US.pdf
bit-z.com/user/signup?pid=1141509&lang=en
rebellious.io/vote-instructions/
discord.gg/ghn3Wg9
youtu.be/CeWN6UiwRic
youtube.com/watch?v=kSA6EX6JdkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DRGN
I can post you Cryptobro's shill image for it if you want. The team has said they're gunna start marketing it finally. This coin is going to 10x when its listed on a half-decent exchange, and might 5x before that on Kucoin.

Interesting, why is it better compared to the competition?

Meh, met the dev at a conference a few years ago. He is lazy and slightly incompetent. Also, this coin has nothing to do with Disney if that’s why you bought it.

PHR is the next big thing - next gen privacy coin, competitive staking rewards, low coin supply and currently under 40m market cap. 2x in 2 weeks, cap this.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Funfair, really promising time-line for q1, also cheap right now.

Wait for WANchain to list. It's in an alliance with ICX and will make their mooning look pathetic by comparison. Look into it OP.

unironically STRT

Already have some btc on the sidelines for it. Good call, but I'm looking for another stack.

COLX

qsp...shhh

Nice work user, most here have no idea about it.
Perhaps look into Elastos then?

DGB

FLDC

Already up 170%, a correction will come. Why is it worth it?

CND

The chinks love it and the westerners are starting to accumulate

Where can one acquire WAN?

Already have the expert bot on it, I really like this coin as well.

Trading opens when the mainnet goes live in Jan. It's on ED atm but those tokens will be burnt due to the ICO KYC agreements.

CMT, ebay on blockchain with all star team. Out of ico for a few weeks and no pump yet. whales accumulating. CyberMiles not the other cmt. Thank me later

Stratis

CyberMiles, the true ETH killer

Those tokens will be burnt meaning I cannot buy there?

I put 10 eth into it during the crowdsale, am i gonna make it? We've waited long enough for this shit

Not expecting a 10x on Stratis, even though it's a good project. Neblio on the other hand has more upside potential.

Why?

Buy CVC now and make a 200% profit it’s the right time to buy

A reason of why that would happen would be nice.

Anyone trading the token has violated the terms of the ICO and puts the rest of their stack at risk. Only tokens from ICO whitelisted addresses that passed KYC will be able to swap the token for the native coin.
This thing is going to fucking hypermoon so hard my man. I luckily maxed out with the gold whitelist and silver whitelist. 300x or more by 2019 isn't out of the question.
They just had a meetup in Korea so you know they love a good pump.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vgy6j5Auxo

ECC

It's a multi chain like ardor or ark, but has already working core and will implement first side chain real soon(it's on testnet).

If "multi chains" with no actual sidechains are floating around 700m $ marketcap, just think where can a multi chain with actual working sidechains and 22m marketcap can go

very, you shit in the street

r u mcafee?

No, but I would be if I was payed like he is.

CBF being shill fag desu.
would you put your 50k into STR, SC, ETHOS or POWR?
do you already have a position in these?

OST easy 10x

Read the whitepaper it will only take you 15 min

cm.5miles.com/file/technical/Technical Whitepaper_en-US.pdf

Then decide if you wanna throw some at it

LGD is the most undervalued coin out there

Oister seems promising, but already got huge pump from kucoin listing... I'm probably going in but with a lesser value.

OST is simple token retard

oister? was this autocorrect? I was talking about simple token

Colx if you want to be a millionaire. You're welcome

XLM and hold till feb

Yes autocorrect, sorry.

REBL
its about to get listed on Bit-Z
get in on the ground floor.

bit-z.com/user/signup?pid=1141509&lang=en

get REBL info here. it actually seems like it has some good fundamentals and its roadmap is actually a full quarter ahead of schedule
rebellious.io/vote-instructions/

what do you mean by huge pump though, its been pretty constant at the moment (no recent announcements)

Since there is no coin called oister, it would be a tell sign of a autocorrect mistake, I guess jumping to offence it's easier.

Just follow those as long as they post their premium signals for free: discord.gg/CmteP8j
Literally all of them have been a success so far
Might even be worth paying 3 ltc as soon as they are closed to the public again

why so cheap at the moment? I might invest and the project looks technically impressive but do you think there will be major adoption by the normies?

yes, 5miles is already top 10 app in the U.S and will be the first to integrate blockchain tech. The uses of CMT though go way beyond this app and can be applied to any business.
CMT will launch their blockchain in Q1 2018, some say February. It is aimed at normie and business adoption, so if they deliver it would be the first actually useful crypto. Its cheap cause coinmarketcap isnt displaying its circ supply yet, and they havent done much marketing. I think they should rebrand it and they probably will in the future

kk well I may as well get in, I hope I'm not making a mistake

wait a sec, can you explain this graph, was the ico at 0.4ETH?

you wont regret it but it may take a while for it to be shilled like ICX, by then the price will have risen for sure

forgot to attach

ico was something like 7000 CMT for 1 ETH

dumped from 3k sat to 745 then rose to 1600 and now at 1200ish. The first big red candle after exchange listing barely has volume so its no big deal

Is now a good low point to buy it up? I'm liking what I see and thinking of throwing 6k on this

(OP)

discord.gg/ghn3Wg9

Join this one if you wanna get some decent signals, they are leaking paid signals You should decide your own. Peasants of the market, UNITE

this

its been holding stable at 1200-1300 for the past week so I'd say its got a strong support. Look at the last dip it held strong compared to many other alts. Most havent heard of it thats why it kind of stuck. But next month its gonna start to get known

>KuCoin
>EtherDelta
No thanks

Thanks user I think this will be big. I’ll buy some today when my $ finally drops in Coinbase.

at least it's better than the shitty cryptoverter scam group

FunFair
>Team legit af
>Way ahead of competition
>State channels will probably solve ethereum scaling problem
Got me a cool 10k, need to accumulate more

reeee binance is fucking up and I'm missing the dip

>tfw waiting on my btg transfer

haha dont worry it wont shoot up suddenly, this is gonna grow slowly for 2 month and then rocket when blockchain is launched

am I going to make it?

hold for half a year and you're golden, but try to accumulate more

I would split it between these 3 coins. All going to 10x in 2018
youtu.be/CeWN6UiwRic

Unironically DGB

Request, its now in a little dip

why does he have to talk like such a twat?

PASC
PascalCoin

Infinite scaling thanks to SafeBox Tech (no blockchain bloat because the blockchain only needs last 100 blocks)
could handle 72k TPS with bitcoins node storage
0 confirmation transactions (instant sending)
future update they will implement ZCashs privacy. which imho will put this coin into at least top20-30 (infinite scaleable privacy coon?)

new wallet soon.

trading on poloniex.

i think its overlooked because the name and the icon of the coin sucks. should rebrand.

Byteball youtube.com/watch?v=kSA6EX6JdkM

Chancoin

So how many of these penny coins actually head to the moon?

all of them on the long run, which one moons harder is the question

How many months is long run?

3-6, if taking longer then coin will probably die or do random pumps by whales through the years

>kucoin

FUN

SHIFT bcuz everyone forgot

sounds clean af, what is the current marketcap though?

I don’t understand why everyone greentexts Kucoin. Seems legit to me

i dont know, i estimate 110-130 million. Its gonna show up on top 100 soon and people will go wtf

buy SAFEX

Because?