How much did you start with?

How much did you start with?
How much do you have now?
How long did it take?

Started with 600 2 weeks ago, sitting on 21k now.

I started with $300 on 10 November, and weekly added $300 to it. Now invested approx. $3000. Currently worth approx. $4500. Waiting for XLM to rise.

A little less than 1k, now at 3,5k. Took about two weeks to reach it but stayed that way for months now.

No you didn't faggot.

kys

I meant 2.1k

$4000 in

$85000 now

1000k 1st aug now 80000k

2k sitting on 150k
Rode DGB pump, XBY pump, Reddcoin pump, ans/neo. Shitty trades+dip then btc pump, ada pump, verge pump and now sitting comfy on XRB.

Down to 5k
Like a month now.

I'm the guy you make your gains from

First bought bitcoin in 2013, sat on it, bought some more crypto this year. Total investment was probably 15k-20k, now up to 190k

We're all gonna make it

>600
>1800
>3 weeks
Made so many fuck ups

start 6k€ (3btc)
now 6k€ (0.5btc)

i suck at this game

>How much did you start with?
$0
>How much do you have now?
around $850k
>How long did it take?
around a year

started in november during the bitcoin fork

>$20
>$134,000
>nearly 4 years

Started with 3.5k in October. China drama and fork nonsense put me down to 2k. Now 11k thanks to COSS and REQ. Still holding plenty of both, and also betting on steady gains from RLC.

$600
$23000

...20 months

Started with 1,5k in june, missing a lot of moons, but up to 10,5k now.

100 XVG traded 70 of them for 3.1 ICX and i have like 3-4$ win hehe. Just some friend send me 100 XVG to try how things work and thanks to Veeky Forums i found out about ICX i will HODL even if they are 3 .

>Put in 2k in september
>Put in another 5k begin november
>now at 60k

300 €, 5 months ago, 4.2K €
Although I have no idea about taxes or how much the exchange could pocket if I try to cash out.

Started with 14k three months ago.

Put 500$ in february. Hoping to retire thanks to kmd

200 start
15k today

made so many mistakes, like selling 180k XVG when I bought it at 8 sats, ignored ripple at sub $0.002, not leaving dgb earlier enough and selling my eth for $25 because I needed food.

I'm gonna make it tho :)

5800 in october => 26k now

My biggest positions haven't mooned yet, so a lot of potential in 2018.

Do tell. what coins user?

£500 around 8th December, now have £5,500.

It's better to be lucky than good. I basically bought some ripple and LTC, sold them when they went 3x and bought DENT and XDN, which I sold when they went 5x.

Slightly annoyed I XDN too early but it has since come back down. Not sure what to buy now but this market is a total game of roulette

>500$
>12k$
>6 months, out of those I had no idea what I was doing for 4 months

FUCK OF-
Ah ok, yeah yeah good good

2500$ 1 month ago

19000$ now.

How

Started with 350$ like 2 weeks ago and now I have 290$.
I am probably only one who is losing in this run.

Wtf I started with 3k in mid September and I'm sitting with 7.5K now. I must be unlucky af when I read you LARPers

2.4k -> 12k, since mid September

So many coins have gone 10x in the last month...

Nah, you are just one of the few that admit it. Veeky Forums is full of success bias because people with mad gains love to brag while those that loose stay quite.

Damn how?

Got into REQ at .6c and ICX recently at 2.60c

Thanks

Yeah I've just been pumping disposable fiat into eth ltc and btc, doubled my investment since 2015 so far but clearly I need to dip my toes into other alt coinage besides doge

Started with: 5k (2 months ago)
Now: 40k
Thanks to btc rise and Accelerating Coin pumps, now following their signals sinfe they dont pump anymore
discord.gg/CmteP8j

Basically yeah. If you want exposure to short term 10x moonshot coins you need to be prepared to throw money into sub £100m market cap coins.

Thing is, those coins are also potentially total stinkers so you need to do research beforehand.

500~ Late july -> 31k today
Got like 2k for free from eBTC in october or something though so that helped a lot

started brand new this year with 2k usd, bought 2 btc, and traded it for about 80 ether. the rest is history, have over 150k usd worth of crypto at the moment. invested the eth in all types of icos during the year and flipped them for 2x gains over and over each new ico. got burnt few times but overall did alot of damage. also sitting on 50k cash that i cashed out, and gave out over 50k in crypto to others, and still have over 150k crypto with potential to be way more in few months

2k in june, it crashed immediately down to 1k.

learned a lot from my mistakes, sitting around 70k now

how

800 in, 4k now. took 3 months

btw
started with 2k in may
now on 26k

There is a disgusting amount of larpers itt

~$300 invested
$450 Now
Took about a month
Not huge gains but I like to play it safe and cash out when things get too volatile. BTC and LTC for life

I started with $100 and ended with $300 using AC. I don't know how people do that 9-5 shit

$8K mid August
$24K today

I guess most of you are daytrading?

I made most of my gains buying and holding, it takes time but the results speak for themselves

started with around 1000€ roughly 4 months ago and now im at around 9000€
nothing too crazy but im hapyy as fuck about it

7k€ begin of nov
40k€ now

Nicely done user.

thanks

Started 2k,now at ~5k, would be around 7k if I didn't fuck up with weak hands, buying high selling low and FOMO buys. 2 weeks in, still learning the ropes.

I'm from a third world shithole called Malaysia, so my earnings are *4.4 its USD value.

Can someone help me out? Im thinking about investing $500 to XRB/XRP. Any advice?

Started on oct 30, put in about 4k, im now up to 32k

hello fagboy

started in August this year with 1,4k
Portfolio at 8,1k
already cashed out 1,6k
feelsgoodman

Started December 4th with $65k
Now up to $143k

So...how did you guys get into investing? Do most of you have businesses degrees or what?

£200
£1800 now.
I have a job now so I'll have more money to invest.

Start: 375$
Now: 6500$
Duration: Since late May

Are you an actual malaysian or one of those white losers looking for wifes? lmao

through Link-memes posted on here lmao

6k in june
65k now

Spent about £2k over the last 2 months on this

buy low, HOLD, sell high
buy in before the normies. That;s about it.
No one here know how to read chart and shit.

Started with 200 AUD in late October.

Slowly getting there.

$30
2 to 3 mBTC

XRP is back to pre-pump levels but is such a shit token

200 10 days ago
850-900
Fkin volatility

Mid december- 17k now

Started 2 weeks ago
Spencer about 100 marks
Now have 6 million

150 dolars in August
55k now

What do you hold stocks in? Is it mostly cryptocurrencies or?

Started in September with £200 and put in every month. Have invested almost £4000 since then. Currently worth £16,500.

$700 2 Months ago
$5k now

2k early dec
18k now

$0 in Jan 1, 2017
Up to $85,000 by Dec 31 2017
>I am employed and that is my after tax income
>I'm OK with that while you play around with your pretend monies and await 2020 penis eating at your local McCafe restaurant

$700 in late July, early August
~$250k now.

$34k in May

$380k now

now 2000

>not sure but I've put in a total of 3000
>10,000
>since april

Why aren't you cashing out a 100K and putting it in stocks?

Started with ~$500 AUD, threw like $450 in ZRX, rest in a split between some random chinese shitcoins that never went anywhere and I kinda just forgot about. ZRX never actually went up when it was meant to because of constant walls and whales accumulating, so I just told myself I'd come back in two months and hoped it did.

ZRX never actually went up but it kept its ratio to ETH/BTC, so technically the dollar value practically doubled just because ZRX stayed still. Cashed out ZRX about two weeks ago (before current pump, not that I cared), put it into FUN, FUN immediately doubled (even tripled at one point, but went back down). Threw another $500 in, half in XRP, rest into Etheremon because I got in early on the pyramid scheme, made money back and then some, put it into FUN recently

Right now my direct value is ~2x my overall investments, and I'm just waiting for Q1 next year and all my shit will skyrocket because I got in early on a bunch of shit

tl;dr

$1k overall investment
$2.3k worth even through market crash
Everything in stuff guaranteed to moon around the same time which also never really fluctuates with all the crashing
I am comfy even if I know I could have made immediate gains faster with gambling on other shitcoins

Started 800$
Now 650$
Week ago
Fucking TRX and ARK.

My biggest position hasn't even mooned yet. Crypto still hasn't boomed with mainstream money yet either. I'm expection to hit a million next year and at that point I'll cash out 25% of it.

Legit impressed.

Why take such risk? It could collapse in a day and leave you with zero.

You must be new here.

I know you're all addicted to gambling, but you also know it's a pyramid game and most of these coins have no real use-value.

So do your research and invest in coins with real value

$78
$317
2mo

I've done my research. I'm not invested in pump and dump coins that this board suggests 99% of the time.

Ironically you're suggesting stocks, which is actually in a huge bubble. More-so than Crypto.