Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Dark Crusade was 11 years ago Edition

>Hilarious™ Mortarion Reveal, also some terminators and stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=eJMu9G7Pyw8

>Konor Campaign: Chaos Losing again...
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Chaos' work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

sendit.cloud/0sizkoyfg2yd
sendit.cloud/ttanhp21trhi
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg!oww3EC4A
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!x9gCka5J
mega.nz/#F!GEc1QLRR!BcxtPrEdfvI-778sQnTzjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw Khorne Berzerker Troops

"Rumors via sources on Faeit 212
I was told something about the new Astra Militarum.. apparently they're going to be Armageddon Steel Legion and they're coming out at the same time as new Orks. (Armageddon campaign I think).
The Ork teasers from a few weeks ago (wheels with spikes) and the laspistol we saw the other week are from those new kits"

We'll all xenos armies are going to get BTFO next year (don't deny it you alien fuckers), so GW will need something to make them big money

Also, what does a WE army use as troops right now?

So, question: I'm planning on selling off my Necron Army; Is 200$ a fair price for this?

40 Warriors
9 Scarab Swarms
3 Destroyers
1 Lord
1 Triarch Stalker

All painted Gunmetal and washed with Nuln Oil or Agrax

tfw you like Guardsmen but hate all their vehicles

>tfw look at every army's fluff for second army choice
>tfw totally fall in love with the 'Nids
>tfw SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE to build an army

Just the Gants would be comparable cost to my CSM army.

Where? The index?

Not in Codex.

Yes, but W H E N

Black Legion epub pls?

Great taste must always suffer. I'm in the same amphibious chimeraboat

How old is that shit no one knows.

>hating leman russ, basilisk, valkyries, etc.

what?

steel legion plastics inbound

hopefully?

for resell the general rule of thumb is 40% msrp

52 minutes ago today.

old rules, gtfo

>Faeit 212
That guy is literally never right

Page reference in codex?

I hope so, kind of. If the rumor is true and we are getting Steel Legion and new Orks at the same time, I'm going to be spending more money than I want to think about.

Really? I feel the opposite. Cadians look like shit, but the tanks looi awesome.

Since the OP is a fucking dumbass faggot

sendit.cloud/0sizkoyfg2yd CSM Codex epub
sendit.cloud/ttanhp21trhi GK Codex epub

Damn it, I wanted to make a list with 4 Zerkers and make everyone hate me for rolling so long, GW y u do this.

>.epub

If cult troops were going to be changed to elite only in the codex a whole 2 months after release why were they ever even troops in the first place.

Fairly sure its in the main mega, friendo.

Mega folder got updated, faggot.

Are you one of those guys who only owns 10 dice and rolls 4 times when your guard squad shoots 40shots?

Bring a Vanguard then. Duh.

B L O B S
L
O
B
S

Ultramarines Captain question:

Auto bolt rifle or Stalker bolt rifle?

His main role will just be staying alive and army support, but to do that he'll need to be close to other units.

I plan on giving him Adept of the Codex and the Sanctic Halo.

>BRING A VANGUARD DETATCHMENT IF YOU WANT A CULT ARMY

Tfw you like Guardsmen, find the cartoony leman russ charming and the huge baneblade imposing, but hate the chimera. And the chimera with a flamethrower.
And the chimera with an anti air gun.
And the chimera with the slightly stubbier anti air gun.
And the chimera with four missiles.
And the chimera with one big missile

I hate that guard vehicles are mostly "chimera, but..." Same problem I have with space marines and the rhino.

Or you could just use the mega

use iBooks faggot

Basilisk is great.

Leman Russ is LAME.

Seems kinda bad to not like a major part of an army though. I play Chaos at the moment and I love everything except the Slaanesh stuff, so thats like 95% of the stuff. Great ratio.

Last time I checked I had around 70.
Happens when you DM pool systems, becase players are faggots.

Tyranid swarm is your friend.
40 termagaunts
40 Hormagaunts
10 gargoyles
1 Carnifex
Some rippers you won't be using because they suck.

130 euros.

I'm kinda in similar straits (except Sentinels. I like sentinels.)

So I'm in the process of converting my Leman Russes into mecha. And when I get a Chimera, that's going to be a hovertruck. Or gets legs.

>converting my Leman Russes into mecha
>Chimera with legs

senpai your army is gonna look like shit

How does Purity Seal spray work?

What is it for?

Hey Veeky Forums, has any of you got the ADB's Black Legion epub? I'm dying to read it, but nobody ever remembers about the book mega ;_;

ironic you say that, seeing as only fags use .epubs and ibook

Sounds awesome, make sure to post pics.

I want to start reading the BL Books.

Good place to start? I'm thinking the Dark Imperium book. Not part of any series, contemporary enough.

Seems good?

It's just a coat of varnish.

Does ibooks still convert every page into a freaking high resolution image? Because that totally defeats the whole purpose of having an epub/mobi imho.

We had one really good mega with loads of stuff that died a few months ago. I don't know what we're using for fluff books now.
Dark Imperium is a good start. Even if you don't read the book you'll want a TL;DR summary to get up to date with the fluff.

What's that for?pls spoonfeed

Depends on what you like, really.
I feed myself on Chaos-themed books and Horus Heresy stuff. Started of Night Lords by Aaron Dembski-Bowden, and I don't regret it.

My favourite place to start would be the first three books of Horus Heresy, they get you a good outlook on how do BL peeps tend to write shit.

It protects your paint job by being a transparent layer that's difficult to stick shit too.

mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg!oww3EC4A

I guess it always was this one, it just rarely ever gets updated anymore. Been searching for Dark Imperium for months now, but found nothing.

mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!x9gCka5J
I dont think anyone updates this. But its still there

>hating my favorite vehicle

I hate all of you. How about that?

I've heard it's actually shit and ruins your models.

It's only a -1 to hit and he has a 2+ bs, right?

Give him a master crafted stalker and have him pop terminators in the head.

If you don't know how to use a spray then maybe.

>Aaron Dembski-Bowden, and I don't regret it.
That is something I never thought I'd hear.

>mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!x9gCka5J

Poor soul, it's even older than the one I posted in , be sure to check.

>Emperors Children Daemon Prince
>Dual Talons
>Stimulated by pain warlord trait
>Intoxicating elixir artifact
>cast diabolic strength on itself
>12 s10 attacks per turn, hitting on 2 rerollin 1

You can buy paint on shit also.

I've a spot for Chaos being the edgy Mary Sue, and ADB is the only dealer that delivers this shit anymore. And he reads good.

Should I play Nids or Dark Eldar?

I could read the NL stuff, but Talon of Horus.

Jesus Fucking Christ, Sekhandur is fucking insufferable as a charcter

What's a good loadout for a Chapter Master?

What model / models could I use to make him?

Just give him the Stalker, the AP-2 is the tits and you won't feel the -1 to-hit on the move that much. He's mostly a buffbot anyway, so don't overcomplicate him.

Night Lords omnibus was also among my first reads. Top notch stuff relatively speaking

Which do you prefer aesthetically?

Why would you even want to sell your Necrons, when they are so awesome in 8th edition?

It's probably a good price, but you will competing with all of the other cheap Necron armies out there. I have no idea why there are so many for sale now....

DEldar

So...can someone convert the epub codices to pdf?

how can you dislike slaanesh

>Jesus Fucking Christ, Sekhandur is fucking insufferable as a charcter

I found him cool, really gets the trope of "oh look at me, I'm so independent, so wise" Tzeentchian puppet. And bonus points for somehow hinting on everyday life in Eye of Terror, that was my favourite stuff of the book.

Abaddon is still an insufferable a dick tho.

Have you read Lord of the Night?
I love Talos' progression from a raiding band squad leader with prophetic visions to a fully corrupted warband leader bent on taking everyone down with him.

Well mostly the Daemons.

The Marines are alright.

yeah I have that one also. I haven't delved to deep into it as i have read most of this shit legit. There is also the ancient HH audiobook only one. mega.nz/#F!GEc1QLRR!BcxtPrEdfvI-778sQnTzjg

Abandoned megas always feel like partial STC

do you want hungry big bugs among swarms or coke head soul snorting aristocratic elves covered in spikes pulling pranks?

Deldar is probably cheaper to buy into since you don't need dozens and dozens of infantry models. You could do that but why when the Deldar transports look so sleek and fast.

Nids look fun though, seems nice to be able to toss everything at your opponent and not care what happens to any of it.

Get a better tablet.

I myself like everything slaanesh except for the chariots and finecast keeper

>Faet 212

Call me when it's Panda.

>Abaddon is still an insufferable a dick tho.

What? Abaddon is a cool cat. So chill.

Not yet, I didn't even know it existed. Definitely will have a look for that one.

Savage

I'm on a pc, like a normal person.

Stupid question i was looking at the DE myself for getting back into 8th. Spearhead detachment would just allow me to spam Ravagers right. Wouldn't that be over powered? Would everyone hate my guts?

Updated Chaos models when?

Probably Nids, but my money suggests Dark Eldar. But they're both pretty hard to paint well.

Argh.

>mega.nz/#F!GEc1QLRR!BcxtPrEdfvI-778sQnTzjg

You just made my boring cross-country trips much more manageable, thanks user!

Goodness, Lord of the Night was incredibly cool. Out of all books I've read I find The Talonmaster my favourite character in the series. Too bad he's probably died in the limbo of nobodycareisms.

For a moment yeah, but in the end of Talon he's still the oh so angery dick that doesn't care about anything and is above all. Just when I almost liked him.

That user is describing soul hunter not lord of night, which is about a different night lord.

Just don't play Guardblob and you'll be fine.

Play nids if you want to paint 500 of the exact same looking model and don't care about developing any manner of character or narrative about your guys.

Play Dark Eldar if you want some of the most beautiful models in the game, which will unfortunately break nearly every time you transport them.

Which of these should I read if I primarily care about the World Eaters

>sex deamon women who get off on stabbing you
>don't like this

b-but how

finecast keeper is shit thats why ive got fw keeper. I also love slaanesh and only play slaanesh chaos the theme is spectacular.

>Rippers
>Suck

33 points for deepstriking troops is great. They're amazing objective grabbers.

If the GW is going to push Khorne and Slaanesh shit, then not earlier than 2020, user.

>Potentially getting Guardsman models that aren't designed to be sold in packs of 20 but put packs of 10 at the same price point out of sheer contempt for the customer.

Neat.