Stratis shitcoin

Enjoy losing your money as people realize there's literally nothing special about this coin.
>inb4 pajeets with "muh fud" shilling
You fell for the memes, too bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

kryptocal.com/home/event/2871/STRATIS $STRAT ICO PLATFORM RELEASE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back to 3$ by EOY, screencap this.

this coin literally doesn't move, its 2x sat value in 3 months

Did you buy high and sell low user?

Seriously, the big money is already moving out. Sell it while you still can, or enjoy your bags.

i sold last week and up 4.5x in a week on icx lol

It's a pump and dump, and the "pump" phase is already over.

DO
NOT
BUY
STRATIS
I REPEAT
DO NOT BUY STRATIS
you WILL lose your investment

Why you spreading FUD? It just got ridded if weak hands from btc nonsense a couple of hours ago.

Yeah, i saw it too, ICO-Platform release in a few days.
kryptocal.com/home/event/2871/STRATIS $STRAT ICO PLATFORM RELEASE

Lets FUD the shit out of it, i'll spend some pocket money.

fuck off retard, you've had months to accumulate

Anyone recommending Stratis is a newfag, this coin just gets pumped and dumped no real developments. I bought some over the summer and made a lot on it though, bought in at $3 and sold at $12.

Thx, bought more. Whenever a coin receives FUD on biz (and in this case it is obvious FUD), it most likely will rise. Just like Verge was fudded when it was at dobbel digit sats

Daily reminder that when Veeky Forums FUDs a coin this hard you should immediately buy more

We're all gonna make it

Why so much fud? Do people want it for cheap?

yes, this is literally the reason

Hahaha this shit right before a major catalyst for stratis. This is the worst FUD I have seen today.

Sorry you didn't get a chance to accumulate OP and you are finding life difficult.

yet to hear anyone even come up with semi-plausible fud about stratis, its literally better than ethereum in every measure, most importantly for legitimate business use

>ItS bEtTeR tHaN eTh

exactly, there's a ton of FUD but zero logic or argument behind it

CASE IN POINT

Dyor. Have fun with your bags.

Why this butthurt FUD lmao, did STRAT hurt you somehow?

Well... Nice FUD you have here.
You know, "LUKE SKYWALKER DIED", but Stratis' future is golden.

The thing is that this kind of fud only works with teenagers and the stratis holders are more like 30's

I DID research it you fucking retard, that's exactly why I'm all-in. This coin has:
>an expensive office in London, not a virtual postbox in Panama
>A roadmap, plan to monetise BaaS and provide a consultancy service
>A USP in using C# (inb4 I'm to intelligent for C#, you're not using this normies are)
>A team that are mature, focused and producing actual physical products like tumblebit
>zero marketing to date, and an exciting plan to inject tons of cash into PR next month

you can FUD all you want, I'll keep smacking you down with actual arguments rather than 'SELL SELL SELL SELL'

Uh-huh. Muh twitter screenshots sure is very convincing.

I'd say it's ever so slightly more convincing than spammed FUD but you do you, bud

What he said.
I'm holding ODN since October, which is literally the FUD-bootcamp. You have no idea what you're dealing with, my grip is diamonds.
The FUD made me spent some pocket change on Stratis.

Explanation for the FUD: Stratis ICO-Platform release on 12/31.

Whatever, shill. Gotta get the dumb kids with daddys credit card on the hook right? Go back to /b/.

I unironically don't a credit card or a prior history of visiting /b/ since 2009. But I'm glad I've made you so fucking upset lmao

How new are you?

to Veeky Forums? Since mid 2015, it was mainly 'things poor people do' back then though. Veeky Forums in general, 2009.

Yes you are very recent, it shows from your lack of knowledge.

I have done my research, trust me.
This coin will fail as it has no CFP backers and LMO is already moving out with big money, watch out for Martin denouncement in January and significant drop to follow.

I can actually taste the salt in your replies at this point

Projection. Compensation for lack of knowledge.
I can see it all in your posts. You are the one who is angry, and you will be angrier when you lose your money... :)

the only thing I trust in is that you should be on Clonazepam

If you can't see that this coin is gonna get destroyed in early 2018, I can't help you. But don't say you weren't warned.

I am giving you INFORMED RESEARCH INFORMATION, and you are refusing. Sick.

I'll let you guys make up your own minds about this one

Very crazy to not acknowledge. QWX is gonna wreck strashit.

Google it you painful idiot.

guhgle it you panefuhl ideot