FOREX AGAIN

I CANT FUCKING SEE ANY WORKING STRATEGY IN THIS SHITTY MARKET WHY DON'T YOU SHARE YOURS BITCH ?!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6gx4Cwl9DGAcbMi1sH6oAMk4JHw91mC_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What strategies have you tried?

The usual, buying high selling low, spreading FUD on Veeky Forums and Twitter, joining discord channels. What else could I do?

Give up

all inicators and eas

Maybe cryptos just aren't for you, user. Try binary options.

I mine Monero
making about 1k or so a week

how much does your equipment cost though?

forex is not crypto idiot

op i think you might be stupid because forex is just gambling and obviously you arent going to become rich by gambling

just because its betting on candles and not sports doesnt mean its better than wasting your money at the bookies

meme lines are about as useful as reading a horse's previous form and making some kind of calculation on the length of the race and the weight he is carrying to predict how well it would do

if you want to be an investor then you can just buy some index funds and hold them forever and never sell. you'll make the market averages on growth. if you put considerable time and effort into trying to pick the best stocks, and get it right you could maybe beat the averages. but could also do worse. still better than betting on candles

Man fuck forex. It's manipulated to hell. Only wAy to make decent money is to have inside knowledge

Figure it out yourself faggot, the only tip I'll give you is once you have figured out something that works learn a little python youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6gx4Cwl9DGAcbMi1sH6oAMk4JHw91mC_

>Withdraw from forex
>Deposit into crypto
Profit

Trade stochiastic and bollinger bands. Figure out the pattern for yourself (pretty easy to do so). Works for me 90% of the time

Also you're competing with algorithms with institutional money. You're never gonna win without luck.

nice joke

Why is it a joke? These help focus.

If you can daytrade on Cryptos you should be able to move over to Fx and find it easier, because it's less volatile.

LOL

daytrading on cryptos works because these shitcoins double in value every week, you just have to spread out your risk

That's cute, but not actual strategies. FX is sensitive as hell to news, and unless you have a ton of money (read: $10,000+) and leverage, don't expect large profits.

+1

I REALLY WANNA DIE IVE LOST TOO MUCH IN THAT MARKET
I CANT STOP DREAMING !!!

Get into crypto dawg.
Literally impossible to lose money unless you are a real retard.

U mean u use the old computers in the IT room at ur school?

>measuring Euros in USD instead of satoshis

There's no fucking strategy in Forex.

then what is there?

You've got to figure it all out for yourself

think someone is actually going to share with you a winning strategy? why would i share with you my years of study and hard work? i have enough competition as it is. the lazy and get rich quick schemer will die poor

please, I will feel grateful for you for the rest of my life.