Daily reminder

All hodlers about to get JUSTed in Jan 2018. Get ready for pink wojanks.

out of all the coins why would anyone invest in a nigger coin?

we'll see, won't we. I personally think I"m going to make an average US yearly salary next month off my STRAT.

my coins are safly tucked away in the ledger and you cannot have them

Coordinated FUD campaign many pajeet threads. We need flags on biz

I am not from India you know nothing.

mate even your ID looks like shit

I am shareing the facts to you. I am giving you information and all I get is this waste trash-talk. Give me a break.

cant spell: pajeet confirmed

This is crazy... You are from me receiving informed RESEARCH information and refusing. Crazy really.

'you are from me'. Pajeet, just stop. You can't speak English properly and it's exposing you as a dirty street shitter

Unbelievable crazy.
Blindness in face of proper information, the bias is strong... Well thats how Veeky Forums is.

yep, 'unbelievable crazy' indeed, Pajeet

Your shilltroll (that is a new word I thought up, just for you purpose you) isn't working.

Pro-tip: see original post.

You have no idea how funny this is for the average reader

More like pooper information pajeet

OK. You are a shilltroll.

AHAHAHAHAHHA HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID PAJEET? CURRYNIGGER SHITSTAIN? OH SHIT I BET YOU GET PAID EACH REPLY YOU GET. SHIT I JUST FED YOUR NIGGER FAMILY FOR A WHOLE MONTH, IT FEELS DISGUSTING. I WANT TO SPIT ON THE FLOOR AND STOMP YOUR KIDS' SHITTY FACES ON IT AS YOUR WIFE DRINKS MY PISS. FUCK YOU CURRYNIGGER

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK THIS TO ME CHUP RAHO I WILL COME AFTER U DHYAAN RAHE U WILL BE SORRY! YOU CAN NOT APAMAAN INSULT ME OR MY FAMILY... chale jao propably british dog... and I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU PROPABLY WHITE WESTERN DOG

I have made this post thread to help and give advice... and all I get is trash... paagal i am quitting

its very likely i have more money then 99% of users here, because I am someone who listens to new information, unlike this users here

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HOW ABOUT YOU SHOOT YOURSELF WHILE YOUR DAUGHTER TONGUES MY ASSHOLE? KILL YOURSELF YOU CURRYNIGGER. OH FUCK I JUST SHAT ON YOUR DAUGHTER'S MOUTH WHILE HER TONGUE WAS INSIDE MY ASSHOLE, MY BAD. IMAGINE SEEING YOUR DAUGHTER'S TONGUE DEEP INSIDE MY ASS WHILE YOUR WIFE IS DEEPTHROATING MY HUGE WESTERN COCK. THAT'S THE LAST THING YOU WILL BE SEEING BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF, PAJEET. CURRYNIGGER GARBAGE. PIECE OF FUCKING DIRT.

I mean, you're being paid to shill monopoly money on a Vietnamese paper-folding board so I highly doubt that, Pooper

Henlo and shalom to you my curry friend

I am doing this helpfully out of my freetime, of which I have a lot thanks to my high paise

As of this shilltroll British
I will ignore. He can not hurt me.

if you want to be helpful I'll have some vegetable samomas and a chicken korma please, and make it snappy because I don't tip peasants

what info have you provided except trust my pajeet ass that it will fall?

I got no patience for this. Either you listen to my accounts advices or you leave it my thread.
Your choice, before I report you to moderators for the transgression.

mods on this board?? HAHAHA

>he's going to report me for racism on Veeky Forums

Oh Pajeet, never change. You really shouldn't have tried to FUD my bags, all it's given you is a bad mood