Siacoin

Just invested my money planned for pension on siacoin. A friend, who made insane gains, told me there is great potential. Your thought, guys?

Yeah theres great potential for a dump

I think mcpajeet might shill this today
Its cheap, its on buttrex, thars all he wants apparently

>Buting ath

I am holding 4.8k Sia

It's not a lot, but if XVG and DGB pumped to 2k sats I am pretty sure this thing will do the same eventually.

BCPT

that is all.

No, this coin not even hidden, so much attention to it, shilcafee never pick up this one due low pump potentiality

Pls top unsettling me!
There are rumours about this fore some days now. Do you think his words are still mighty enough to start good pump?

samefag here, still waiting for it to rise, or sell now before the big dump?

Down almost 28% in the last 24 hours, all in

if you are weak hand sell now. it might take more than few months to reach 1000 sats. i believe big dump will come right after McButt's shill.

retard

not even at the ATH this past run

The point of SIA is to be fucking cheap, have you even read what you are buying?

If SIA goes to 1000 sats the storage space would be too overpriced and hosting it would be more profitable than mining.

explain?

Sitting on 17k coins, just waiting for McAfee to shill it and then I'm going to rebuy in to expand my position. I like the team and the long term vision of this coin, and if they can get video streaming to work on their platform there's big potential for licencing by one of the big boys like Netflix or Amazon to speed up their delivery system while expending their digital footprint at a faction of the cost.

It is cheap and will be cheap even though it reaches +1000 sats

Being cheapest hosting is not what Sia claim to be but the one which is secure and private. (while it is still fucking cheapest.)

Google Drive; gives $10 per 1TB with its huge data-center infrastructure.
In Sia it is 50SC per TB.

Lets make simple math;
50SC*1000 Sats = 50k Sats
50k sats * 0.00015 = $7.5 per TB

While current rate is less than $1.5 and i dont think it is something that can not be changed by tech. I will check their white paper though.

Oh no! It dropped?! WHat happened?? My savings :(

Everything is dipping
Just hold and buy more Coss

Kek, dont panic sell. Their team has been working on this shit more than 2 years now and they arent going anywhere. This is long term HODL coin, do not sell less than 400 sats.