What are your group's inside jokes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrlrUjauzzE
youtu.be/CnGwyObIHuY
youtube.com/watch?v=mXpdE-OEchE
youtube.com/watch?v=z5DqB0cv8uw
youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Teehee Maccaroni is the bane of my fucking existence.

Every fucking campaign that my GM runs inevitably at some point involves running into an NPC named "Teehee Maccaroni," who the GM affectionately describes as "an epic level sorcerer who's also a retarded nudist gnome."

Teehee Maccaroni wander the countryside with a unique Rod of Wonders powered by "retard magic" shoved up his anus, and he casts the Rod of Wonders by diddling his penis. He says nothing but his own name in different inflections and the phrase "I like-a the goodberry, gimme gimme the goodberry." The GM thinks it's hilarious to have this character show up during the middle of encounters we're struggling at and start jerking off magic everywhere.

But the worst part is his chant. He wanders around chanting his name, so when he's about to show up the GM will start low;
Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
And then get louder and louder until he's fucking shouting
TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!
TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!

And the table loves it! The other guys I play with think this is the best shit! Teehee Maccaroni has been our table's de-facto inside joke, our signature "running gag" for six years now. When that chant starts up, everyone else joins in like a ritual; the whole table is expected to start chanting "TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI" by the end, and every fucking time I refuse because this is some embarrassing circa-2002 Penguin of Doom shit, it's always the same thing; "There goes user again! No fun allowed around user! user's just a big grouch who's getting angry because we're making him touch Teehee Maccaroni's penis again! Why won't you just let us have fun with this character, he's just here for dumb fun, you stick-in-the mud!"

These motherfuckers are all over 25 years old.

Teehee Maccaroni is going to be the death of me.

Off the top of my head, my Rogue Trader game has:

>referring to party members or players by another's name

>officially beginning every session with a fanfare of either youtube.com/watch?v=qrlrUjauzzE or youtu.be/CnGwyObIHuY

>a particular crewmember called Gaylord Kub

Venice. Just...just Venice. We don't talk about Venice. We don't go to Venice. What happened in Venice sadly did not stay in Venice, but that was totally out fault, and we totally deserved it. We're horrible people and we're going to Hell, and we deserve it.

That...that poor guy...

Mention of anything involving the province of Moth is always met by one player just straight going "nuuuoooo" and recoiling, and the other player saying "can we not?"

The Hoser Brothers Larry and Daryl, their cousin Darrel, and their bull Hoser.
Who are now the Necrogolem LarryDarylDarrel and the Type-012 Hunter Hoser, and travel around with the single unluckiest necromancer to ever live looking for beer.

The Warrior Summoner's pet DOOMGUY Fairy

The fuzzy ghostly murder noodle(stoat) who despises horses and is awfully murder-happy for something gifted to the WarSum by Mother Nature.

Top Horse's belief that it is, in fact, Toppest Horse, except around the Empress' Ilonna and the Ilonna in that one Incarnation summon.

The Bonnie, aka why shiny things have a habit of vanishing from the party's possession, no matter how well secured or hidden they are.

Thinking on it, that's an awful lot...
Then again, the campaign's been going for nearly three years now.

Eunuchs (named after the unsullied from ASOIAF) are absurdly numerous, well-trained and heavily armed NPCs that exist solely to wreck us if we act like dicks to important NPCs. Eunuchs are most often found in employ of Genvur Saads, yet for some reason they are never found saving the world or actually doing anything except for guard duty.

Genvur Saad is a questgiver NPC that's defined by being a complete cunt, who forces a quest upon us, with very little or no reward, often by blackmailing us or under a threat of violence.

>Curse: Handsexual

When a player does many dumb things in a short period of time, he gets a curse called "Handsexual", which states "If you roll a critical failure, that failure will result in a irreversible damage to you or someone you like".

Handsexual comes from "everything you touch, you fuck it up".

>If it is a hooker, it has a penis

We are all in Brazil after all

>eunuchs are absurdly numerous, well-trained and heavily armed
That seems like a gross mischaracterization of eunuchs.

Anyone who is currently not playing at this session but is part of the group is probably Torchfacing, which is just holding a torch and making a goofy face staring at it. They usually don't do anything at all, and the enemies ignore them.

>"Plan A?"
>"Plan A."

plan A is to set everything on fire and use it as a distraction to escape, get the mcguffin or kill the bad guy.

it used to be plan B but it always worked where the original plan A would fail so we just upgraded it to plan A.

I usually have my party run into an NPC named bootstrap. He's always short and naive but helpful and loyal to the group but in the end they always get him killed

user, that sounds like it'd be a nightmare to deal with in real life, but I can't help but fucking laugh at this from a distance.

Every time the group encounters a woman/female, roll 1d10 to determine her attractiveness.

Uuuuuuuh, sexist much??

We use it to help determine dialogue options.

Sounds like you're a 3.

>3
Mighty generous of you, user

Why?

We like bartenders. The last one was a Dragonborn whose name we never remembered who always let us put our drinks on the tab of a local noble none of us liked. The DM said that after we left, the Dragonborn decided to travel the world because of us. Currently, we're taking a castaway ex-pirate bartender who seems pretty inept but likeable. He's basically going to be our ship's cook/party mascot.

There's also "root beer". It's not actually root beer, but after one offhand joke "root beer" is now one of the most highly illegal beverages in the not-Caribbean. What is "root beer"? No idea.

Sometime in late college I was running a game for some friends on gametable and the party was rescuing a bunch of human villagers from evil nazi elves (it was a Lorwyn-inspired game) and they were trying to herd them out of the elf fortress while fending off the elves attacking from several sides. I had a lot of identical villager tokens and to try and as the group of them started fragmenting the players needed and wanted to keep track of who was who and I was desperately trying to keep accurate characterizations for most of them (this is a woman, that's a young boy, etc) so I gave them all names, very basic ones. In all the confusion and moving and clicking one of them got flipped horizontally, Joe.

When the players escaped Joe was one of the few survivors. One of the players asked why Joe was "backwards" and just on the spot I said "Because he's Backwards Joe. That's his name." They asked why he was called Backwards and then, this being a text-only game, I just started typing his lines of dialog in reverse. ".siht ekil ffuts yas dlouw eh ,oS"

From there he just became a running gag and would show up in every campaign somewhere. In my upcoming game he's actually the king of a small city state where everyone talks backwards.

Nice pasta mate. Or you're the original poster, which then you have the sympathy for having a shitty group, but also my annoyance for not finding another group. Rather play no game then play in shit

its when we play our favorite setting, we are all summoners in a world that hates us and all summoners. [all chars share the same world, just different times. so EVERY summoner for the past 1000 years has been the party] the two jokes are one: THAT CREATURE IS UNSTOPPIBLE. [reguardless of what it is]
and when its killed making out like we had killed a god.

this comes from when my friend made a yughio reference of the above and it stuck. the second joke is "WITH THIS MONSTER WE CAN NEVER DIE" and then die at most 2 sessions later when we do something retarded/ the grim darkyness catches up and we encounter something competent.

still our favourite setting, currently on our 50th to 55th characters in total. 11th times the charm ey?

there is another called, invincible rabbit. the first monster we can summon.

I don't know if it's an inside joke, but a running joke is that I recap previous sessions like the English DBZ narrator.

LAST TIME, OUR HEROES FACED OFF AGAINST ASSASSINS AT THE TEMPLE OF WATER. THE CRYSTAL WAS STOLEN AND THE SAGE SUFFERED A GRAVE WOUND, BUT ONE OF THE ASSASSINS WAS CAPTURED. WHAT WILL THEY DISCOVER?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON

DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS ZEEEEEEEEEEE

Compared to all these my group's seem pretty tame.

>you can always start a giant clusterfuck by shouting "WE'RE HAVIN A BRAWL!" in a crowded area

>yelling "ROUNDS FOR EVERYONE!" is met with the entire tavern jovially repeating it

>Rojelio-a Tiefling gypsy merchant/con-artist with a heavy accent, whatever the plot necessitates we have, and the catchphrase "this is not the first time this has happened"

>Actually believing it.
Come on, nobody bought it when the pasta was fresh, let alone now.

And I just remembered another.

How to summon Legion Ramses
>"Oh look, an autographed picture of The Empress/Andiel/the WarSum/any fairly popular and cute female character"
>Legion appears immediately
>"So, uhhh... Whaddaya guys want?"

5e Danny Devito was killed in an alley by our barbarian. For some reason he was insanely overpowered and was a good fight for the barb. Later in the game it's told that danny Devitos are a race of elite humanoids gifted with incredible fighting prowess but are usually just found shitting and snorting coke in city alleys. So now danny Devito is just casually mentioned as canon.

Our group has multidimensional family clans that inevitably appear in whatever game we're running.
The Swipperditch family representative is usually a slow spoken, unassuming, dumb-looking but surprisingly competent NPC who may or may not also have an impossibly hot wife. Very rarely responds with more than a nod or a "yyyep ..." but always manages to provide the small but necessary service the players needed but critically forgot to prepare for.
Then there is the Ruffles family. Usually represented by a short, energetic and impossibly incompetent fellow who is generally one of the players biggest allies. Usually there to cause trouble with his well intentioned but wildly naive "help". Examples include saddling the party with a few hundred prisoners after a battle when the orders him to give the survivors the "battlefield mercy". He mercifully fixed them all up and sheltered them in the camp. Another incarnation managed to keep the party's ship from being over run by boarders by expertly botching his attempt at a warning shot from the ship's gun and sinking an opposing ship in one horrible shot.
The Ruffles family however lives in eternal fear of Mama Ruffles, a terrifying old woman who may or may not be a god of some kind and may actually be the same character across all settings. She inevitably shows up to demand to know what the Ruffles character is doing out here mucking about with his friends when the groceries need bringing in and no one has done the laundry and ECT...
Has been known to appear in places such as the middle of sea battles, other dimensions and throne rooms. Otherwise a nice old lady who makes very nice pies.

You do know I said Nice pasta right? Also, If you think Teehee is too stupid, then you got another thing coming nigga Seriously, One group I was in had a "humorous" Micheal Jackson look alike that was kidnapping children and raping them till they were mind broken and willing slaves/meat shields. The GM thought he was hilarious, same with his friends, but I'm shaking my head at the stupidity of it all. This stupid fucker had MJ in all four games that I was in.

I'm joking, my group did a similar thing where a roll would determine levels of attractiveness but we played with a girl and she literally said what I said

It made me kek, I admit. Your group may find this video to your liking.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXpdE-OEchE

Quinn

Our groups inside joke is Quinn, the character who was so awful at literally everything he ever attempted that he is the standard in which all mistakes and fuck ups by anyone is compared to.

Doesn't matter what it is, one of characters could botch a grenade throw and blow his own arm off, one could attempt to perform an amputation and saw off the wrong limb, someone could slaughter the enemy VIP that was desperately needed for vital information.

It doesnt matter what it is, as no matter what the team will always be able to shrug their shoulders and say: "Well, at least you aren't Quinn"

Our party have grown a fear of any npc whose insane enough to wield a spoon in battle.
One of our pc's in a game crit failed so much against the goblin he shared in a cell that he got cut up by lowly goblin with a spoon.

Carlos Gringos. Most of our games will eventually have a shady spagetti western mexican looking merchant with a bad jewish/turkish accent. He will always have a poncho and sombrero in any setting. He will also attempt to sell dubious goods or scam the party.

GIRUGAMESH!

The chair of sitting.

One of our players had played very... enthusiastic druidess focused on fire, using it with little to no care. Destroyed cities, lobotomized pirates, moral and material damage to everything we had had contact with.
Now that we're playing other party in the same world we are constantly meeting NPCs that mention "the fucking bonkers crazy druidess".

At my local GW there was this 15 year old kid who would not shut up about his Magnus and thousand sons. When he finally got around to painting Magnus, he put a lot of effort into painting a wing first and he ran around the store showing everyone the wing. Only the wing. One of my friends yelled out that Jackson killed a bird to get him to fuck off.

Now any time someone wants to show off a model they painted we say we killed a bird.

McQueen's Adventuring Rule #1: When in doubt, always go left first. Up is a sideways left. West is left on a map. In space, every direction is left.

The Spooky Ghost Dice

We were playing CoC, and one player was a proper detective while another was a conspiricy theorist that used a random collection of electronics cobbled togeather as a ghost detector. Whenever he would be on the trail and confronted by a choice of which path to take, he would roll the dice for each path to see which one had the most ghost energy so he could finally get a picture of a ghost (with his 1 in the Photography skill).

The detective followed the clues, sluthed out where the cult was and who the leader was. The conspiricy theorist just followed whatever dice roll was highest and did the exact same thing in half the time.

That dice, a yellow d10, is now used as a tie breaker for any disputes. Dont know which of the party the monster will attack as the odds are pretty even? Roll the dice. Need a outcome for a coin flip? Roll the dice

"The [terrain type] came alive and took him!"

Zard, Hero of Another Story wanders in and explains something, somewhere.

Fourth Wall breaking by the GM (me)

References to movies and anime hidden in NPC names, place names, and magic items. Never overt, and never so obvious you would catch it right away.

McQueen's Adventuring Rule #2: If there are no adventures to be had, get the mayor to hire you to clear out the bandits attacking merchants on the road.

McQueen's Adventuring Rule #2b: He doesn't need to know you are, in fact, the bandits on the road. He just needs to see that the banditry has stopped.

The Bounty Hunters Buck and Cletus/Bruck and Clitus/Brack and Kreedus

"I made 20 (currency)!"
"You made zero (currency)!"
"What?"
>Steals their currency

Shouting ARRRRRRRRRRRRPEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE anytime someone somewhere fires an RPG

Smoking Aces on _____________
>Hiring multiple teams to do the same job at the same time. We've done it on Wheels, on a Plane, on a Train, and even on Ice

"Ah Karsten! Always straight to the point!" or "You remind me of someone I once knew, always straight to the point!"
>Whenever someone is impatient with a NPC being played by one of our DMs who always talks slowly and in silly voices no matter how serious the matter at hand is
>Karsten was my old character who was notorious for that, now it's a running joke whenever someone interrupts him... so he can take even longer to tell his story...

Always knocking on a door. Always. Even if you're being stealthy
>Shakes the Orcphan always knocked on doors before entering/busted them down
>Shakes turned into the Orcish minor deity of Freedom, Pleasure and Revenge
>Any Orc who worships him gains favor from knocking on doors
>D'jraxus the Orc Shaman could see Shakes through his gouged out eye, he always gives a thumbs up when a door is knocked
>Shakes' player always knocks when we play Cyberpunk. It lead to another PCs near death when they breached the door immediately after.

For us, that's Scotland. All of it. People tend to die in stupid ways there.
>fighting ancient bog monster
>party face falls into the bog and drowns

After some questionable choices, one of our PC's worked himself into such a corner he felt he needed a new character.

Rather than discuss this with the GM and work out a way to retire him and introduce the replacement tastefully (or even develop the character by acting out the impact the punishments had on his mindset/way of life), he simply walked into his tavern room and hung himself. As none of the other PC's were aware, we had to RP finding the body the following morning. including a note saying just: "thanks (another PC)"

Ever since then, the euphemism of "committing character development" has stuck.

Roll to cook eggs was one for us for a while.

>Party encounters kobolds
>GM has a brainfart and can't remember what they're called
>Calls them 'koboloids'
>Game collapses into laughter for a solid 10 minutes

Koboloids has now become our official name for kobolds.

> VON AWESOMEBURG!!
Guy I was playing with through a local group who was way younger and way less experienced than the rest of group stated up an elf called Alar Von Awesomeburg, Von Awesomeburg would fuck up any diplomatic situation the party entered by being the edgy character that you stat when you're 15 and just getting into the hobby. Yelling VON AWESOMEBURG!! was short hand for nat 1 on a social check for a while after that.

> The new record for world's worst medic.
For about 6 games in a row we had medics who were awful at the whole "do no harm" thing, highlights include:
- Kicking a man in the head to wake him up (giving him a concussion).
- Chloroforming a guy so hard he almost died of an OD then dumping him off a moving carriage.
- Getting a six year old to do the surgery because the doc was hopped up on meth.
- Going full Jack Bower on a guy because the face was late to the session.

>There's a door there Professor.
The Professor was blind but had such good spacial awareness that he could locate regular doors and hidden doors, however he couldn't differentiate between the two. It was a running gag that he kept proudly finding all the non-hidden doors to the point where the rest of the party just started pointing out which doors they could see instead.

> They're not "Death Camps"...they're like Murder Holes or something.
We had to deliver a steady stream of skulls to an evil emperor to stop him destroying our country while we figured out how to fight him. At the same time I was put in charge of prison reform. My idea was still better than the barbarian's.

> Seems Legit
The answer to Sense Motive checks is always "Seems Legit" or "You think he's lying", regardless of what you roll.

> Rope Bridges
Two of the regular group have an OOC dread of rope bridges from the time in a previous campaign they almost caused a TPK. Since then every campaign has contained a rope bridge somewhere just to make them squirm.

We have a slav friend named Ivan who's into mtg and owns a edh Thraximundar deck that he boasts about. A lot. He speaks our language very well but some words come out very russian-like when he says them, much to our amusement. Despite his tall, slim frame he's got absolute retard strength, however. And many retard ideas, too, like abuse of 'beetches' as he often calls them in-game.

We put an Ivan Thraximundar in my latest game (he doesn't play with us right now), the owner of the tavern where the players always come back. He runs a very lucrative underground fighting ring and a big brothel next to the tavern.
One of my players is actively trying to become the champion of said ring.
Little he knows, he's not a lazy, weak innkeeper with a penchant for violence but a high-level barbarian/rogue AND the true champion of the ring. the players don't know it yet since he's drunk or fucking beetches all the time so his power levels don't come out.

Each and every interaction he has he calls people either 'comrade' or 'beetch'. There are no other options in his mind. Sometimes the players adopt his mannerism to scare people off.

Everyone is secretly molesting either goats or sheeps and think people who molest the opposite animal is the absolute lowest being you can be.

A shopkeeper in the largest city in our setting who sells weak and/or useless magical items.

We stop by every time we're in the city, and if we have any extra gold we buy a couple items and challenge ourselves to find some use for them.

He also has a cat that we have had many unsuccessful attempts to steal. According to the shopkeeper, he experimented on the cat and turned it into his arcane focus, and when our ranger used Speak With Animals to talk to it it wouldn't stop repeating 'help me'.

loot the bodies on the floor
loot the bodies on the

>
>

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

youtube.com/watch?v=z5DqB0cv8uw

Is the Final Boss and the last words the party will hear basically my "Rocks fall people die"

Thumbs up dog
Salem
Aleksey's BM
the spooky door
Roy's car
Leg day

BONUS NON GAME RELATED IN JOKES
I wouldn't use that
Winnebago

Heh, that file-name.

In our group it's worse, as we've sworn off the entire continent of Africa due to a hilariously bad turn of events there. It also led to "mind control", always said with air quotes, and another player making characters who always react calmly to meeting death/satan/devils.

Other jokes include:
>One hit crit
>Joshing it
>Destroying a table before diplomacy
>Swearing in Draconic
>Everyone knowing someone, or having a false identity, named after an electrical pun

Not really my inside joke, as I joined the group after they started doing this inside joke, but for whatever reason most barkeeps seem to be named "Jeb".
I assume they're all named after Jeb Bush.

My group has a similar thing going but it's called Downy Boy.

It all started we when rolled for stats and one player had a completely shit roll, it was a 7.
He then put it in int and we all called him Downy Boy because he not so smrt, innocent enough. But then the rolls.
He rolled like ass on anything but int rolls, which were all either nat 20s or 19s. It was all fun and games until the party had to jump a 5ft gap with a dc of 5.
Downy boy failed with his +6 to athletics by rolling a nat 1. He yelled the yell that would make even a mother of 4 retarded potatoes cover her ears.

Now whenever someone fails a simple task you can hear that screech and know that downy boy has struck again.

>The Cruisers are the ones that look like Cruisers

It came from me explaining Twilight Imperium units to a new player. Most TI 3e plastics look like ships from other franchises. I meant to say "Cruisers are the ones that look like Battlestar Galactica." So now whenever someone describes something is "Xes are the ones that look like Xes."

Once my friend was playing a vegetarian elf, so my other friend, who was paying a barbarian with high int but low wis cooked her some fish in a gesture of good faith.

I don't know why, but at the time that shit was hilarious, so we bring up the vegetarian stick, from time to time, in different settings.

checked and keked

Glogow, man. We fucked up Glogow. We weren't even trying, but man we picked a bad time to not try.

The picture more or less speaks for itself I love my players, those guys are rad.

On top of my head
>power word: outchébé
>every barman or tavern owner is breton
>using stealth and stealth devices in social situations
>pirate space marine
>organ trafficking
>IoT cock rings and dildos

>Not Jeb Busch

Sounds about right for Rogue Trader. We've got:

>Characters constantly making reference to real world movies/games
>Usage of the phrase "Wait my brain is working!" whenever they come up with a plan
>"Someone is urging for a purging"
>Open each session with God Save The Queen

Elf things. During one campaign I was running, one player who wasn't really big into roleplay just went "I do elf things" while at a tavern. I decided to fuck with him and made him roll (Perform: Elf Things), and he got like a 3. Another player (playing a human) promptly went "I also do elf things" and scored about an 18 or a 19. It's just something that gets brought up now and then. We also determined that "elf things" basically consists of doing minstrel show-tier racist caricature, typically involving placing ones open hands over ones ears (long-eared elves are best elves).

My group does this too.

Really dumb one that stuck for some reason.
>NPC in the game called Orson
>All three of us often say the word 'awesome'
>Confusion soon became rampant over whether people were saying awesome or Orson
>It is now mandatory for everyone to react as though the opposite was said

Fuck off soma

>"That's a tasty little wolf"
>"I roll to jump"
>"What's the crit multiplier when wielding an owlbear"
>youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

and in the more serious campaign
>"We gave up the western campaign for this"

Constantly getting the names of NPCs wrong.

At first it started as we had genuinely misheard the GM, but it just rolled from there and now we never call an NPC by their real name. The unwritten rule is that whoever is GMing ignores our (intentional) slip, but I fear one day it is going to come back to haunt us when we refer to King Guglielmo as "Giggles the clown" to his face.

Stating something extremely obvious on low perception checks, such as describing the party members or "I slowly realize the cold, hard matter underneath my feet might, dare I say, be the floor".

I do that exact thing for recaps with

>Dungeons and Dragonball Z!

Because everybody in the group has seen it at some point. I also try to include the dumb spoiler shit in episode previews by being like

>Will the party be able to overcome the power of the arcanoloth? Find out on the next episode of Dungeons and Dragonball Z: "The Arcanoloth Defeated!"

>You cannot hurt Eddie
Originated in a game of Cyberpunk 2020. One player decided to make his character almost totally invincible and immune to all harm. The GM hit him with machine guns, OG X-Com Chrysalids and anti-tank missiles and he still came out alive and yelling, "YOOOU CANNOT HURT EDD-IE!" It's become a running thing whenever someone tanks an unfeasible about of damage.

>I leap out the window! Wait, what floor are we on?
Originates from a game of 7th Sea wherein one of the party's many dashing swashbucklers meant to leap from the window of the inn, onto his horse and give chase to the escaping villains... Only to realise they were on the fourth floor and he had just failed his acrobatics roll, leading to him eating an assload of damage. It's now synonymous with anyone leaping headfirst into a situation they immediately regret

>EV-ER-GREEN!
Another 7th Sea game. When attempting to sneak close to the enemy camp to eavesdrop, the party's stealth character rolled a grand total of 3. When the guards rolled snake eyes to spot him however, it was decided that he had simply stuck his arms out and declared, "EVERGREEN!" and the guards had totally bought that he was a tree - an evergreen tree! After all, he had just told them as much! It's now used whenever someone fucks their roll up, but the person they're rolling against botches even harder.

That's awesome

soma?

"Two quick ones"
"Getting there on the perfect line"
"I gotta get in there!"
"Don't sell retarded kids user!"

>Screw you Dave!
Named after a Guard named Dave who kept appearing in the campaign. The GM used random name generators for less important NPCs, and the name Dave kept coming up frequently, with every town's Dave constantly screwing over the party due to lucky rolls.

Our half-orc barbarian was able to disguise himself as various figures, such as a sheriff and a giant killing little girl, both of which are believed to be actual different people.

Hari is a bandit that has appeared in all four campaigns in the same world as a fairly low level enemy for the party to encounter. Because of the party's mercy, he's survived each time, just with less of him actually present. He keeps trying to escape the country to practice his crimes elsewhere, but the upstart heroes of that country keep finding him. He's lost a leg (to a party druid swallowing it as a giant frog), an eye (stabbed with a magic blood-hungry knife), and most of his pride.

Everything is "dire" including adventurers are actually just "dire" people.

Wait, are you the same guy as the "I gotta take a Mythic piss" one?

"Quick, you gotta suck the poison out!"
>even funnier given the context that the idiot put poison caltrops in his pocket.

"...I suppose "Dragon Dildo" is a technically correct answer to the riddle."

"Elf Ball"

I don't think so? One other person from our group posts on tg and he said it doesn't mean anything to him either (we also both think that the "dire" thing is dumb and a shitty way to excuse mirderhobo antics)

my life.

The bartender is always club-footed and constantly trips when he's not behind the bar to steady himself.

Everything in the GM's soundtrack, from carnival music to WW2 movie music, is always referred to as "Skyrim Music".

That's Perm Russia for my group.
I saw the first murder coming from a mile away, but then there were the others, starting a football riot, insurance fraud, more murders, and public indecency to top it all off.

Whenever a player, typically one of them got a really bad roll I usually joked "You have a weird feeling inside, like a kind of...cancer"
It got more insane over time to the point where I was one bad roll away from doing a joke fight against the cancer cells.

I got some :

>Got a langage tic : often says "For Once".
>Plays a not!scottish bard with heavy accent.
>Role playing this bard made the tic cames in everysentence
>Now GMing, try to fight the tic, but when it goes out, everyone use the accent of the bard.

>Played a kobold hunter
>Group were on the run
>Each NPC helping us asked "what happened ?"
>Told them the first times.
>Then, when we needed to run away fast, one asks the question.
>My kobold had his moustache on fire and the werewolf was cutting orcs left and right
>"It's a long story !"
>Now, each question asked is first answered by "It's a long story".

Our latest one is "THE HOOK THIRSTS"

Descent:Sea of Blood expnsion. Guy playing One Fist. For anyone unfamiler, a Hero Quest style boardgame that evolved with expansions into a band of Adventurers roaming the world preping to stop the plot of the BBEG. One fist can only equip one hand's worth of weapons because his other hand is a hook. He gets free attacks with said hook. The BBEG played a card that makes one Hero attack another hero and had One Fist HOOK a party member.

in char no one ever thought it might have been evil magiks. Just shruged and said THE HOOK THIRSTS.

The meme has taken a life of it's own now. The only time he failed to kill something with that hook was when he flat out missed, or the one time he hit a skeleton cuz no blood

SUPER HELL became a thing after I ran a Japanese mythology themed campaign where I was trying to have an NPC (a tanuki conman with a bad Brooklyn accent because he had become obsessed with Western culture) explain to a bunch of gaijin PCs the concept of jigoku versus other afterlives.

I had him refer to the deepest hells as SUPER HELL, and that name stuck.

>Super Hell. You know it, you hate it, you know, the big house, the other place, SUPER HELL!

We have a recurring NPC named Ecruch that's a reanimated knight with an axe and an enchanted band around his neck that lets him phase through thin walls and teleport short distances. Our GM has him show up randomly within a dungeon, letting out guttural screams and chasing us until we kill him, to the point that he'll crawl out of the dungeon and keep after us. He's got a fuckton of health and hurts like a bitch, but he gets -3 to hit every time to balance it out. He's almost always the subject of a side adventure in our sessions, and the entire table shits themselves every time he shows up since he TPK'd us twice in a row once.

Thats kind of a pun.

"You fight it." This is accompanied with flipping to a random page in the nearest book of monsters and then doing the reveal as you say it.

"It's against the law"
If dice lands on floor.

In my d&d group every 1 rolled for attack is "you accidentally shove your weapon in your ass", we say it instead of "critical failure" and usually giggle a little.
One time I rolled two 1's and jokingly said "shall I roll for rake?" which ensued some laughs.

The Bear now has Armour.
We were playing ASOIAF rpg, and were on a hunt during a huge tourney we put on, including Robert Baratheon (We were about 3 years before the death of Jon Arryn). A Warg was trying to kill us, and sent a number of mercenaries he had bullied into helping him and some bears he was leading in his bear cohort. We would not stop mkaing song references as we killed the mercenaries (it is a weakness of our group). We were warned, and then I shot the leader of the mercs in the heart. The GM said "He looks up towards you and points at you before collapsing an arrow in his chest. " My mate foolishly said "Shot through the heart, and you're to blame" as the Gm described the bears coming out of the forest. We burst out laughing, to which the GM said "The Bears now have Armour." It now is the standard line to get our group to calm down and focus.

This lead to the next one "Bobby B from downtown with the Boar Spear". This is a term for when an NPC does something amazing, normally saving the party, and it wasn't meant to happen. Not GMPC's saving the party, just someone nearby doing something amazing. As I said, we were being attacked by bears. The Warg, in Bear form was commanding the bears from the back. He was not dieing because I was failing to hurt him with my crossbow. One of our knight characters, a hedge knight with an alcohol problem, had been drinking with Robert Baratheon. He turned to Robert and said "Hey Bobby, I bet you can't nail that one at the back with this spear!" "Bobby" promptly took the boar spear, and rolled 4 6's and a few 5's, Throwing the spear around 30 metres, one shotting the bear even with its full plate mail from the aforementioned incident. It was, as the GM put it, a Slam dunk. Therefore, "Bobby B from downtown, with the boar spear"

Our jokes are
>the monk falling from lethal heights
>the wizard (me) turning bunnies purple
>the wizard's familiar raven behaving like he's a dragon
>fucking invincible hobgoblin archers

>What does the ring do?

We have a very powerful tiefling ranger called Anakis. When it comes to her turn at least once per session when she is about to announce what she will do we say "Don't try it." referencing Anakin vs. Obi Wan. This originated when she faced off in a battle royale against my wizard and tried to fly over me on a broom and I sniped her with scorching ray.