I want invest $100 to $250 in crypto

I'm broke and want to start to invest in this new age, what should I start I invest money in i think KCS

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/?ref
discord.gg/ghn3Wg9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bazingacoin all in

i look into it

Buy a
Full litecoin faggot or kill yourself

you're shilling too hard and your pajeet shitcoin is doomed to fail

normies will never touch it

consider being a little more subtle

RLYH

i think i would put 100 on litecoin

im 350$ to 2200$ in 2 months faggot ,and i think you should do some fast x2 x3 (siacoin,trx,salt,etc) and then put everything in req

Remember to buy during a dip.

Poor fag here
bought 250$ of kcs an hour ago
It's a x5 garenteed

WOW FKN THNKS

HAHAHA

show profo

why thanks?

Buy 50% btc
Then 50% ltc that you put on exchange for a low fee. Buy any shitcoin you want with it.

>broke
>invest

don't

newfag get out.

it's very simple OP

examine altcoins backed by good developer team which recently dipped

50% profit within next week is almost certain

Remember something about Crypto's/Stocks

The price you see in your portfolio isn't the real value of the crypto or stock.

Until the sale of your stock or Crypto is complete. You haven't actually made any money.

When you are speculating on your crypto remember this. Some cryptos also have god awful transacation times due to shit brokers, congestion, and shit code.

Pay careful attention how long the current transaction times are.

You’ll need to make an account on Gemini or Coinbase. From there you can buy btc/ltc/eth through your bank account or credit card. If you plan on trading buy LTC or eth, as they are faster and cheaper to transfer. From there you can transfer your eth/LTC to binance to trade for alt coins. You can sign up for binance here with my referral code if you want to be a pal (Veeky Forums marks as spam so take out the space after the =)
binance.com/?ref =13696659

A decent app for keeping track of your cyrpto is blockfolio. You will have to manually enter whatever you are holding though.

If you are new i would suggest following some signal pages, this one for example leaking some paid signals:

discord.gg/ghn3Wg9

Whatever coin of the week Mcaffee tweets
but only if you buy within 10 seconds of his tweet
and sell no later than 2 minutes after his tweet

Uses 5 biz words in one post trying to hide the fact that he is indeed a normie