Character Art

Swashbuckling edition.

Looking for a rapier-wielding buckle-swashing adventurer who's a bit long in the tooth. Say a well-aged 50 or so.

Will dump in exchange.

And that's all I got. Enjoy.

Requesting anything that could pass for a Superhero.

Was just rewatching it yesterday. Bobby D. is a delight.

/r/ing knights/generic armored warriors with interesting looking helmets that fully conceal the face

I am looking for assassins. Preferably heavily covered with clothes/robes or a mask, though it isn't necessary.

Looking for Medieval Female Doctors just dumping what I have in general.

looking for anything along the lines of an elven ranger tracker of the wood elf variety. most likely something with a more feral/tribal angle.

i offer my own elven archer up

Requesting lovecraftian monsters and demons, both of the sexy and non-sexy varieties.

Anyone got crusader looking fighters?

surcoats prioritized

Vampires, for masquerade or requiem, 1980s or maybe even 90s fashion, if you've got any.

requesting fancily dressed women, preferably with red hair

Making a muskeeter deergurl class for furfriend.

No offense,but your girl is too broad, try thinning a bit, best of luck.

thats my sad attempt to make armor look bulky

ill try to unfuck it in the lineart phase later today

Ah, is this character like, wearing looted armor or something? My only gripe is that far too much is hanging on waist as oposed to shoulder straps

Well,good luck

im kinda going for a "poor honor-less" looks so yeah she has someone elses armor and thats why she has a bunch pf straps holding everything

I see, that explains it, still don't forget my advice, carrying stuff in pseudo-bandoliers was done in the time.

bumpu

Modern or medieval ?

Damn meant to answer this one
Here's another monster

Any WW2 soldiers please?

Requesting some good tech-priests

All I got hoped it helps.

Deer Gurl Musketeer

definitively an improvement over the last one.

Anyone got female druids?

Thanks m8

Maybe if your have the pants sagging and folding more, it will show contrast between the deers body, and clothing.

i tried that and it looked pretty weird but ill try it that way real quick and post

Bumping my request for Superheroes, specifically modern day, scifi, magic its all good.

bump, anyone got any dark dwarves they are really hard to find especially ones that dont look stupid

Requesting a group of armed sci-fi adventurers, mostly female if possible.

Since it could qualify as both depending on who you ask.

anyone have the picture showing a female vampire getting more and more bat-like over time?