What's your magical realm?

Alright, guys. Let's all reveal our magical realms. My magical realm is facefucking, oral rape, and throat fucking. Facial abuse in general really. Kind of like using someone's throat like a fleshlight. Anyways, what's your magical realm, Veeky Forums?

Happy couples, gentle dom, petplay.

I'm basically chem-gelded as a side effect of crazy pills, so it's a challenge to actually get my engine running. Cured the crazy though, can't complain there.

>le magikul relm xD
a thread died for this

Harems.

I know its incredibly generic but If you have an itch you can never scratch it just gets really fucking itchy.

Also, superhero vs supervillainess Femdom. or the other way around works too!

/ss/, the soft feel of a woman's inner Thighs, Sensitive Ears, Pixie Cuts, TRUE Gentle Femdom(as in a loving relationship with a BDSM twist in bed, but otherwise full of cuddling and open communication. Pegging, Tantra, Husky, deep female voices(a little scratchy, or husky) Scilia monstergirls, FFM bisexual love triangles with an harem end, Anal, Compound Orgasms, giggling naughtily in between moans and Mutal Futa on Male/Male on Futa Equal Exchange relationships.

If it was at the ass-end of page 10, chances are it wasn't that good of a thread, anyway.

That's not an excuse to post off topic threads with an image from one of the worst things to ever happen to Veeky Forums

Debatable, even to the point that I can get this thread jumpstarted with a single statement, say that I'm doing all of this, and it will still work:

TTS is unironically one of the BEST things to come out of Veeky Forums.

>off topic
Magical Realms have been Veeky Forums-related since before you ever came here.

Can you two stop arguing about the validity of the thread and start arguing about whose fetish is the most discerning

>pic related

No, this is the way the thread goes now until we get ourselves our very own tile-fucker or we all decide that Sensitive Ears is the best fetish ever.

Every couple does hardcore handholding. All the time.

>Sensitive Ears is the best fetish ever.

You're not wrong

Elves are purely for raping and killing! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I know I'm not. Sensitive Ears is the most likable fetish ever. It doesn't conflict with any other fetish and often adds to any other fetish. It wins by default being the most unhatable fetish ever.

Mine is women in business wear. I mostly run fantasy games and have no chance to work it in, although that's probably for the best.

futa, femdom, and eggs

>forced reaction images
>unironic references to internet culture
no

Mild yanderism
Strong women protecting the one they love.

Monsterous monstergirls.
Corruption and brainwashing.
Impish partners.

I have yet to find anything that combines at least 4 of these

Psychic Jellyfish/Anemone women with a whole lot of stinging/bondage and brainwashing

This.

Beauty and the Beast romance. I've never been big into lewd shit in games, but I just really love the dynamic.

Getting bullied, later followed by comfort and support from a female friend.
All I have to do is play a cleric.

Literally Nihilego from Pokemon.

Rape and degradation.

I'd rather not say.

As perpetrator or victim?

DO IT YOU FAGGOT OR I WILL ASSIGN YOU FETISHES MYSELF.

This.

>what's your magical realm

Yes.

If you can fetishize it, it's either been a part of my magical realm or is a part of it in some way.
The real question is... dare you enter it?

Yes

YES, do tell.

Snuff

Not murder, but snuff.

Neither. I don't really self-insert; I just find it pleasant when someone is suffering.

I'm sorry but... how the hell does that work?

Cute lesbians in tight spaces, like rolled blanket or sleeping bag.

>Cute lesbians in tight spaces of other cute lesbians

Lewd.

This thread is literally just asking "what is your sexual fetish???". OP gave no prompt to connect it with Veeky Forums, well other than saying "fetish" he said "magical realm". Thread needs to go ASAP.
Veeky Forums is a slow board you nigger. Plenty of good threads at page 10 from time to time. Niche threads just waiting for meaningful discussion, getting out bumped by shit threads that invite shit posters who don't know, nor care to use the sage function.

my magical realm is literally the magical realm from the comic.

You know it.

Maybe he like smelling weird powders in a victorian gentlemanly way?

I want to be the little girl

>playing RPGs
>friend convinces me to make a female character
>sweating user dot jay peg
>female player spends the campaign trying to bang me with her manly man character

Water sports can be respectable if done tastefully. It just never is.

>Veeky Forums is a slow board you nigger.

>I have never been to a slow board: the post

>on tg
user, it didn't cure the crazy.

>ctrl+f trap
>no results

I'm disappointed Veeky Forums. Why are you neglecting the cutest of all the magical realms?

Long tongue deep analingus with oversized and extra sensitive prostate

You don't seem to fully appreciate the levels of crazy I operated at formerly.

Both partners having a Y chromosome makes it gay.

traps are the new vanilla

Yes, and?

At least you're honest

How crazy are we talking here.
Like, really crazy.
Or really really crazy.

Would you mind giving details? It must be surreal to be mentally off and then get something approaching normalcy after medication, what did being crazy "feel" like?

What do you mean by this?

I just like watching cute girls pee

That Veeky Forums is one of the fastest board you silly goose.

Not even. I've seen threads stay up for at least three days. If you wanna talk fast, that would be /a/, /b/ and /p*l/

I have a fetish for virgin men, armor (plate is my favorite, helmets are particularly sexy), rape, restraints, and passionate love making with handholding and cuddling afterward.

My ultimate fantasy is to be the succubus that captures and corrupts some poor chastity avowed paladin.

On the other hand I also want to be captured and gentle dommed by a rough, brutish man that eventually comes to love me. Kind of like Daenerys and Khal Drogo. That would be cool too.

>femdom
>tickling
>feet
>sharp-toothed monster girls
My ultimate fantasy is being kidnapped by an orc girl or some sort of alien space pirate who intends to keep me as a sex slave. During my captivity I discover she has extremely ticklish feet and end up completely changing the power dynamic with this knowledge.

Also cute and loving relationship with chivalrous and protective lady knight is good too.

Pretty damn crazy, but never quite the "straight jacket required" level of crazy. Visual and auditory hallucinations (I could always say they are not real, just couldn't stop seeing / hearing them), massive swings in mood and energy - from sleeping 20 hours a day to double all-nighters and "voices" / compulsions, usually of destructive kind.

It manifested later in life, and felt like being taken from the driver seat of your body and places in passengers place while some buggy autopilot took control. I had just couple hours each day I could actually "be in control" and do something productive, those were usually spent on basic necessities such as food and hygiene.

Treatment was nasty - it got worse before it got better, because crazy pills come with plethora of side effects and it takes couple attempts before you find the ones that do more good than harm. Once you do you're drugged zombie that can function for like 10 hours a day, can hold a mundane job and that's about it. The rest is about willpower and luck, you gotta keep yourself stable while lowering the doses.

Restored normalcy feel great, if a bit boring, I got numbed emotions and drives. I still have goals and ambitions but they are coming from reasoning (and mimicking other people) rather than from my own compulsions.

Romance, cuddling, large breasts, happy sex, lactation, unbirthing (but without transformation, age play, age regression, absorption, domination, digestion, etc.; just being snuggled up in the soft womb of my lover, who's happy to be carrying me as well as somewhat aroused). I like pregnant bellies, but I don't find babies sexy.

I would never, ever torment players with this stuff. Can you IMAGINE what would happen if I thew cuddling into a game? I'd be kicked out of the group, of course, but the shocked silence alone would fill me with deep, lasting shame.

And on 90% of boards threads stay up for months, Veeky Forums is one of the fastest boards.

Christ, user, why? All the time? What kind of debauched pervert would ever play in a game like that, even in ERP? You need help, man.

It seems like we're comparing horses to turtles and turtles to snails then. I really don't think that Veeky Forums is fast enough to say that page 10 threads are bad, they're just there sometimes because people come up with ideas too slowly for the thread to overcome the shitpost threads like this one.

This shit.

got something for you...

Fucking poetic

Delivering justice. Finally cornering that bandit ringleader who raped and killed the merchant's daughter, and dismembering him while he screams for mercy.

Did you give mercy to the poor girl you degenerate fuck? Didn't think so.

Gods, I got a semi from just thinking about it.

Kek

I'm a connoisseur for things dealing with control, restraint and use of less horrible conditions given to someone who experienced abuse to get them to love you

Taking an obviously mistreated slave and making them your maid while not torturing them in the ways that their old master did, rather instead treat them quite nice, except make sure that in their down time they're tied up or bound, and make sure that if they sleep in their masters bed they do so while bound. Send a message without the need for violence: I own you and can do whatever I please, I just choose not too.

Size difference, usually at around the 1.5 to 2 times size region.

shits awesome.

>Cio
>DICK

She's married to that sphinx-demon.

Lesbians. Damn near anything involving them. Incest, Gay-for-pay, stockings, Office Ladies, Age Gap, Reversal(boy howdy do I love reversal), Size gap, the odd tentacle or two, monstergirls who love non-monstergirls, "rape", consensual sex, cuddling, hand holding, blushing confessions. Lesbians just make most things better for me.

That much is true. But she's quite obviously not particularly happy in that marriage, to the point of running away at first convenient opportunity. With girl and identifies-as-female deviant.

Alright, since this user failed to reply, we'll say he has a bloodletting fetish and can only get off to Rubbing his dick against the elbows of shota elfboys. His ultimate fantasy is to grow fiberglass out of his dick so he can scrape the skin off of shota-elfboys' elbows as he rubs on them

>lesbian
>reversal
I... what? Is reversal a separate kink that I'm just reading as part of the lesbian list or is lesbian reversal an actual thing; what is it?

Reversal is the one you'd normally see as the "bottom" in the relationship turning the tables on the "top".

So a normally meek girl pushing down her bossy tomboy gf, an angel making lewd advances towards a panicking succubus, that sorta thing.

It's the moment where the Dominant and the Submissive suddenly switch places. Usually done as a bait and switch, like girl1 molesting girl2, but it turns out girl2 was doing everything to egging her on and halfway through the sex she starts topping.

Abortion by rape.

Hypnosis, Mind Control, Brainwashing and "conversion." Especially when these sort of things are taken slow, given time, and allowed to really grow.

Betrayal is also in there, but more as a garnish. Betrayal itself doesn't get me off, but when tied into the rest of that stuff, it's 11/10.

Demons capable of parthenogenesis.
Also Kuudere.

Gender Bending, specifically MtF. From there on, anything based around doming the TF'd person is super hot to me. Rape, BDSM, Hypno, and further TF are all turn ons. I also don't care if its a guy or a girl that actually changes the dude, so long as they dominate them afterwards. Although Happy endings and soft doms are good too.

Other things include pretty typical stuff like expansion(Not on a crazy scale) and latex/really tight clothing.

Now, on the other hand, I actually hate TF's that lack the TG aspect.

Oh shit

>girdle of gender change
>oh n-no. You sure sh-showed me GM... ha ha...
>am I going to have to dress and act like a girl now? How embarrassing...
>I hope I'm not stuck like this forever... ha ha...

Power removal,
Making peaple powerless, unable to do anything but watch while their villages are getting burned, their wifes raped and their kids enslaved. A mother being forced to watch her kids die and rot away, a captured monarch watching the last of the loyalists get slaughtered, the captain of the guard getting raped after all her men died and losing in personal combat, that sort of stuff.

Bonus points if they aren't physically restrained from intervening but only mentally.
like what happend to Theon in Game of Thrones S5E6

I wonder what would happen if that happened to the Emperor...

I don't know if my magical realms have proper name, most names I come up end up being really ambiguous (partial nudity) or really wordy (informed decision to go undressed) or both (partial normalization of nudity). My main ones are:
A fully clothed chick doesn't do it for me, nor one in underwear or swimsuit; full nudity is good, but do you know what's better? A white shirt you can just about see through and a skirt that flashes the lack of panties every so often. Note however toplessness or bottomless do count, and if she is wearing enough (a corset, footwear, glove, jewellery and whatnot) it is possible to have both and it still count.
Similarly a girl super flustered and embarrassed and internally bemoaning at her state of undress can be annoying and full nonchalance about it can go either way; but her treating as something between the extremes of disgusting taboo and normal everyday thing is where it's at.
I also consider the context potentially important, if they have no choice, either because there is no clothing for them to wear, or she is under duress (undress for us or we shoot you) then I'm less interested; however if she goes topless (or whatever) or whatever of her own volition, that is where I get on board.

Damn OP are you me.

Except with more tender /ss/ and Elf/Spess Elf cumsoaked facedickings rather than facial abuse.

Rip /wst/ threads thats for sure. Unless they are still somewhat alive in /trash/.

>(or whatever) or whatever
I really should be more careful post when I'm this tired.

MtF stuff. Transformation in general. It's fun as a DM when the Big Bad uses it to turn into a beautiful human maiden to trick the party. My ancient green dragon (male) has done this a few times to trick or find out useful information.

Once he started a relationship that was longterm with a player and it flustered the party a lot when they were never successful.

Mmhm that black haired woman with green eyes and a body that makes godesses jealous sure is somethin.

Are you me 5 years Ago? That's creepy as fuck... It gets better though, just really really slowly.

Hypnosis, noncon, and bondage. The DM and other players are all fundamentalist Christians however, so absolutely nothing approaching any of those is really allowed.

Oh I'm just terminology retarded then. Dont mind me. Thanks

Cilice is proper Christina thing and some variants are pretty close to self-imposed shibari...

I have a fetish for things I make and that are my property. This might be because I have not enough control over my life, so I can only be sexually attracted to something that's dependent on me and won't screw me over.

virtually anything sexual in nature trips my trigger.
>specific emphasis on public, incest and other taboos
>depravity and extremes are fine, even great, but not scat/gore
>anything not gay and I'm good to go
Traps

Tell us all about your pain user
>clicks pen