It's about time that Veeky Forums gets flags added to it

It's about time that Veeky Forums gets flags added to it.

We will use proxies.

Are you that ashamed to be a pajeet?

did anyone else notice that the quality of internet websites went to shit the moment indians had access to cheap phones and internet?
i cant be the only one seeing this topkek

Pajeet is the standard meme, but I have a feeling Turks are just as bad

>can't use toilet
>proxies

Caught a Canadian shilling chancoin on /pol/. Pretty sure he's the guy behind bazinga shilling too. Same way of typing

why you hate us so much sirs? we all want to make some money here.life is hard in India

Can you list of all the pajeet coin being shilled here?

I can't name them all but I can tell you some red flags to watch out for

>OP makes a thread telling you to buy a coin but doesn't respond to any questions

>the coin randomly gets shilled in other threads

Two signs of an absolute shitcoin.

Chancoin
Bazingacoin
Sphere
Action

Add to the list

Fuck off literal pajeet

India is actually ranked #25 globally in terms of IQ. That's not terrible.

Agree

and yet its inhabitants shit on the street?

yoy know the ceo of google and microsoft are indians?

That explains a lot. Google hasn't done much except make a great search engine a long time ago and Windows gets worse every year.

I like how your stupid ass actually thought that argument would make Indians look good.

No good sir, pls no, its racist
pls buy link, dear

This. MODS wake up

Indo aryan CEO’s and doctors vs Dravidian street shitters
There is no country more racially aware than India, and no country to use as a more perfect example to show that culture truly is downstream from race

Mods are pajeets

I don't think it's strictly because they're extra stupid or anything. It has more to do with their culture and general attitudes towards life. Basically they're gross. They're ugly because they'll fuck anything, they smell bad, their food stinks, they bathe in rivers full of rotting carcasses and they shit on streets.

Sorry pajeets. If it makes you feel any better, I think your women can be really hot.

wouldn't you be?

leafs are honorary pajeets

(2x4)Chan has flags already - I reckon we move there.

Few things I forgot to mention:

>Some of them actually wipe their asses with their hands
>They bless their children by rolling them around cow dung
>They have lots of traditional practices involving drinking/using human urine
>Rat temples where they freely walk around on floors literally swarming with rats

Plenty of much dumber countries out there that aren't nearly as disgusting.

i vote for flags on Veeky Forums

Thanks bought k

yeah 0.000000000000000000000000000001 of the Indian population

>terrible society
>high average IQ
pick one

Do you wanna talk more paagal trash talk kutta? We are majority on this board ,we got the paise you can only dream of
stick it somewhere else or go somewhere else crazy dog

can someone make a meme out of this one?

Considering humans are retarded anyway that is nothing to rave about

hhahahahahhahaha

You know the CEO of most Fortune 500 companies are white?

> Pajeets that moved to burguerstan for a Mcjob
> Nothing changes

kek

> google hasn't done anything but a search engine
> literally an entire personal and professional platform of google services available that do basic email/doc ... to scientific computation, elastic, elastic infrastructure and ....
how does it feel to be this retarded?

But south Indians are doing better than north indians

Bitcoin

found the pajeet

If you won't give us flags mods, range ban pls.

You say topkek, but something tells me you aren't really laughing. I myself am extremely saddened by that fact. I hate (HATE) having to share the internet with those pathetic slimeypoo-covered fucks. I read your post in an ironic tone.

MODS. How about this? You don't show anybody's flag UNLESS they are from India. That means the board won't just degenerate into /int/ or /pol/ tier posting (not that it's bad but it's not Veeky Forums).
What, you reckon that's discriminatory? Well fuck it, it is - Even if people complained, no one would care. PC feminazis don't give a shit about Pajeets because they will never be a single bit attracted to them. Notice lefties never defend Pajeets? Who would? I mean it's a country where far more of the population has access to smartphones than they do toilets, which means they can literally afford it but don't consider it a priority. Why the ACTUAL FUCK would we want subhumans like that posting alongside us? C'mon mods, please!

:^)

I 100% agree. This needs to happen ASAP.

FUCKING LEL

Go look at the replies to McAfees tweets. So many pajeets

/pol/ 2.0 when??? we need another sly exodus

Just look for threads with scantily clad or naked women as OP, you can be 100% sure that's a streetshitter posting the thread.