Stat me Veeky Forums

Stat me Veeky Forums

sage & report motherfucker

But what exactly are his powers, though?

he can enhance his basic strength, reflexes and speed as I understand it

At the beginning of his turn, he may choose to spend a hit die. If he does so, his Strength is 30 until his next turn.

Super strength, speed, and durability

I hope that some day you understand exactly why you're so much of a dipshit.

To put it simple it is inherited stats from one person to another. Kind of like passing the torch and every time the torch gets passed it keeps its prior fire and it keeps getting bigger and bigger.

As a consequence the recipient of the power has to tone their body as much as they can so it doesn't get torn appart from just holding all the physical abilities from past recipients and even then they have to train themselves to be able to incrementally harness the entirety of that power, Midoriya's the newest recipient so he's learning how to not break his body when using those powers.
He has broken legs, arms and fingers on the process of learning how to use them.

>He isn't watching season two

One for all is a quirk that has two primary functions:
One is that it can stockpile power and release it at a later time.
The other is that it's a quirk that can be transferred between users.
This is due to the fact that One For All is technically two separate quirks fused into one.

Allmight explicitly states that the quirk could have been passed to literally anyone in class 1-A, and it also could have been used to enhance their powers as well.

Is there more leech in S2? Leech best girl.

These threads are bad and you know it. We don't even get actual statblocks most of the time.

STR 40
DEX 40
CON 60
INT 16
WIS 14
CHA 20

super strength but if he uses it full power he breaks all his bones for the recoil

Who?

Wasn't he only using 5% of his full power and it was still breaking limbs?

5% was what he could use without breaking bones.

He's an edgy Saitama.

Also the ability to cry. Like a puddle on your feet lot.

Didn't he manage to bury himself up to his legs from how much he cried once?

Starting out, it was always either 0% or 100%. 5% is the level of power he can use right now without destroying his body.

>edgy
Gonna need you to explain exactly how. Otherwise, I'll just assume your another idiot who doesn't actually know what being "edgy" entails.

>hey, I know this is Veeky Forums, but I really want it to be /a/
I hope some day you understand why you're the real dipshit here.

Yup, during the tournament arc.

Buttslut/10

Would cry and cum as his fat pig girlfriend milked his prostate.

So he has super strength without the super regeneration or durability to balance it

Dude haha yeah let's have a thinly disguised anime thread haha it's not like there's an anime board haha

Being an obnoxiously generic anime protag

>complaining about anime
>on Veeky Forums

>Being an obnoxiously generic anime protag
>t. newfag

Fuck off, dickhead. Shouldn't you be off posting a thread about how anyone who likes the d20 system is a cancerous child molester or something?

INCREDIBLY FUCKING LEWD

Pretty much. Think if you woke up with Superman's strength but in your body.

>durability
nope, that's something he has to train on the side
He currently won't use his 100% punch because of permanently ruining his arm if he does

The durability comes with the rest of the package in theory, but his body has to grow into it with training. The strength comes pretty much for free, but he has to build up the durability over time. So far he can only use 5% of his strength without fucking up his own body, and that's already after a lot of training and experience. Eventually he'll be able to go full 100% like the guy that gave him his powers.

Ok let's think about this logically.
What do we know about deku and all for one?
1. Deku is a child, around highschool age, currently 16 according to his wiki
2. he's buff as shit, and actually fairly well tough and trained for a normal human, without all for one
3. he's intelligent, or at least autisticly good when it comes to analyzing combat
4. He has all four one, the ability to use some of the stats of all previous users before him. He could have a skill that gives him a bonus to perception checks in combat.
5. This doesn't seem to effect any mental stats, or if it does no one has utilised them yet. And concidering all might is a bit of an idiot even when transformed, Id take that as saying it can't.
6.however his is a hell of a lot more charismatic then he really should be, same with deku. Before he inherited all for one he was class loser and regularly bullyed, now he's somehow the most popular kid in class with a growing group of very loyal friends, not to mention the shit he pulled in the torniment ark.
7.all for one isnt usable safely by just anyone, you have to be strong enough to simply hold all that power, and even then it takes a lot of training not to blow yourself up with it. Deku currently can use 5% of that power
8. that doesn't mean you can't use 100% though, but if you do what ever limb you were changing it through gets broke to shit and burned slightly.
9. Even after that you can use the same lib agian but risk permanent scaring and damage.
10. Finally on all 4 ones actual power. It looks like a flat stat increase to me, going off of the pool of all previous users. But your body can't use it all at once without getting strong itself. So maybe it works on a point multiplayer system, what ever your bace stats, you can take out 2x of them from the pool safely and add them to your own.

>or if it does no one has utilised them yet.
There was one point where he used them.
When deku was mind controlled he saw a mass of eyes at the exit and broke through the mind control

Not that guy, but I can kinda see why he may have said it. I mean, when One for All gets used, it can either tap into the person's full extent or, for a brief moment, amplify that considerably (think the Summer Camp muscle guy fight). But when you go full power, you end up with meat noodles full of bone shards as what remains of your limbs.

As we see with All Might it's just a matter of training

>complains about a thread that doesn't break the rule while simultaneously announcing a report
From stillbirth to sperm cell, how new are you?

Hmmm, fair enough user, but what exactly happened there was a little odd, he didn't break free of the mind control by himself it seems the past users souls or... What ever they were did it for him, and he didn't completely break free, he only managed to blow up his fingers, and says "I wasn't the one to move them".

Well yeah. That said, we are talking about Deku, who is still really damn fragile in comparison despite how far he had come. Which leads to the edgy aspect again-right now when he really tries, even after learning to not put all his power into one limb at a time, despite going to the kicks, the used limb is basically fucked. Also, he breaks fingers to fire off air blasts. Which leads peoplet like other user to say edgy Saitama.

What if we stat him for one of the hero systems? Or Stat All For One?

In the anime he can use up 5% of his strength without destroying himself, while in the manga I think he's up to 10-20%. So he'd have an attack that's full power, but gives tones of feedback damage that disables the limb he uses,while 5% is basically a power attack at this point.

Midoria
Young Human Deku

>STR 12
>DEX 12
>CON 12
>INT 15
>WIS 10
>CHA 10

>One For All: Full Cowling!
As a Bonus Action, Deku may focus OFA throughout his body for a +2 increase to STR, DEX and movement speed for this turn.

>One for All: Smash!
As a Bonus Action, Deku may choose a limb or a finger. If he chose a finger, he gets a +8 increase to his STR for flick attacks. If he chose an arm, he gets a +18 increase to his STR for punch attacks. If he chose a leg, he gets +18 to his DEX and movement speed. The effects end and the chosen part is broken at end of turn.

>One For All!
Attacks Deku makes with a STR or DEX of 20 and up have a bonus AoE wind attack equal to the attack used.

>THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
This space intentionally left blank.

That's weak as fuck, probably balanced by a 5e game, but literally shit compared to the character in question. Problem with 5e is the 20 cap on stats, silly as fuck.

>the wind, not even the punch, the wind created by him swinging his fist blew up a building
>"+18 Str"
Hahahahahaha

>anime belongs everywhere on Veeky Forums
hang yourself shithead

>all four one
...come on man

>however his is a hell of a lot more charismatic then he really should be, same with deku. Before he inherited all for one he was class loser and regularly bullyed, now he's somehow the most popular kid in class with a growing group of very loyal friends, not to mention the shit he pulled in the torniment ark.
In his old class he was the only dude without a power, and the class alpha bullied him. Now, he's proven himself multiple times.

I just don't remember shit about DnD's powerscaling, all my games crashed and burned early in.

+80 for 100% OFA, and Full Cowling gives +4?

You are like a little baby, watch this.

In all seriousness, this is probably a bit rough, but you should never, ever try to stat superheroes in DnD purely on the stance that DnD makes Strength such fucking boring and limited as a stat.

>All Might looks like a stereotypical American from the Japanese perspective (tall, buff, blonde, constantly smiling, exaggerated facial features, broad chin, massive nose)
>His uniform is bright and prominently features the colors Red, White and Blue
>His attacks are named after places in America (Detroit, Delaware et cetera)
>It would make perfect sense for All Might to be all-American and have an American name (with the initials A.M. if you want to be on the nose)
>He's an ordinary Japanese guy named Toshinori Yagi
Why? Everything about him SCREAMS American, even in a Japanese show.

that's the fucking point you retard

Japan's kinda xenophobic. They have to make all of their 'foriegn' characters have 1/4th or 1/2 japanese ancestry so they can have japanese names.

If they dont have japanese names like real people, how are japanese audiences supposed to sympathize with them?

>Japan's kinda xenophobic. They have to make all of their 'foriegn' characters have 1/4th or 1/2 japanese ancestry so they can have japanese names.
>implying this is bad

Consider the following: Reverse weeaboo.

user, the term's Westaboo

I won't take part in the shitshow itself but I want all the newfags in this thread to check the pic related and suck it up, anime is allowed in general as long as the content is very much on topic but just happens to be presented in eastern style.
That being said, statme threads are usually a really low quality fare, this one not being an exception.

I feel like broken limbs should be treated more as a complication of using 100% power.

What would be the best system for boku no hero?

I was considering that to be honest since it would be better for acquiring Hero Points needed for those Extra Effort or Ultimate Effort bonuses.

I like Mutants and Masterminds, and it even has a Hero High supplement for those very types of adventures.

There are plenty of options like Fate, Masks, HERO system, and any other system that supports Superheroes. Just, for fuck's sake, don't try and run a superhero game in fucking DnD.

>Permabans over arbitrary reasons
I see these posted a lot for various stupid "offenses". Are these real or are they shoops/joke edits? Is Veeky Forums moderation really this arbitrary?

He weighs 175 at 5'5"?
Damn that nigga swole

this show was so fucking bad

He's doing shit like hauling fridges for training. Kid fucking lifts.

Veeky Forums moderation is COMPLETELY arbitrary. Veeky Forums once had the admins try to ban star wars on Veeky Forums.

Str 30
Dex 30
Con 20
Int 10
Wis 12
Cha 20

Special rule: his unarmed attacks can count as if they are colossal weapons. If so his attack deals as much damage to him as it does to his opponent.
Special rule: his unarmed attacks can count as if they were large weapons.

Nigga the entire setting is the opposite of edgy. Its the silver age played straight.

He's obviously an american. The average jap just doesnt know any american names outside of celebs. Its just easier for everyone to give him a japanese name. Only reason we dont need to do that in america is because we are already exposed enough to other cultures for the average person not to find foreign names weird.

I never thought I would like a "straight" superman so much.

Actually I just forgot to change his weight...

Yes, projectile tear streams aimed upward pushed him downward through solid concrete.

>tfw everyone thought he was quirkless, but in reality he was a Tearomancer.

It does kinda check out since his mother could do something similar.

>tfw your mother was so stressed during your fights that she literally floods the neighborhood with her tears.

Deku has best mom.

>all these people giving him low charisma scores

he's made friends of literally everyone he meets except Bakugo, everyne listens to him, and they voted him to be class president purely on popularity

And even Bakugo is coming to respect him. He just wants to be the undisputed best hero. I can see them ending up with a similar relationship to what Endeavor and All Might have.

Seems to me he needs
>High int
Because analysis
>High cha
Because natural leader lately
>Low Wis
Boy ruined his arms several times over and other crazy self-sacrificing shit

You're talking to a newchanner. They think "edgy" means "dark" or "involving blood" rather than its actual meaning, that being "shocking or subversive".

Her mother is a minor-object telekinet through.

I can agree with the low Wis portion, though I would put it as less about how often he wrecked himself and more how long he took to figure out ways to not destroy his body in a single punch.

All Might is not a good teacher.

His mother can pull small objects towards her, and his father can breathe fire.

Considering the fact that Endeavor beat and raped his wife, I really hope Bakugo doesn't end up being that much of a piece of shit.

>Endeavor beat and raped his wife
>raped his wife
fucking where?

Read the manga senpai. Endeavor was basically forcing himself on her to pop out more kids.

He was forcing her to bear children until he got a baby with the right combination of powers.

Granted, it's technically possible to do that without actually having sex, but it's not really a meaningful improvement.

I am fampai.
>implying quirk eugenics is wrong
it never once implies that he raped her. abused her, sure, but never raped her.

arranged marriage
by modern American point of view, rape

ok but burgerland isn't the center of the world, idiot. bnha takes place in japan, not america.

The alternative is that she agreed to keep bearing his children voluntarily, which is highly unlikely.

>has to be told like a child that the anons who mention rape are most likely American, and that's why they treat a merely arranged marriage as rape
reading comprehension much?
drink less coffee, it makes you jumpy as fuck

or that she was neutral in the whole affair until later down the line. which is more likely if you knew anything about japanese miai

The woman was having a spiraling mental breakdown. She wasn't fine with him in the slightest. She hated her own children for being like him and attacked one for looking like him after a psychotic break.

>CON 60
His powers tear his body apart, he's only a child albeit one with high pain tolerance

STR 10 - Just a kid that's worked enough out to achieve adult strength
DEX 14 - Pretty agile even without utilizing powers
CON 14 - Seems to take bodily harm with stride
INT 15 - Outsmarts most enemies
WIS 14 - More self aware and thoughtful than most other characters
CHA 14 - Earnest MC but not exactly bard/sorc tier

With his power he's only limited by what his body can handle.
It's like a nerfed version of one punch man.

you do realize that manga/anime plays up shit like that for dramatic effect, more so than western fiction, right?

What's it being 'played up' in relation to? That's the reality of her situation, user. Think it's overdramatic compared to 'real life' or not, she's not based on anyone.

you do realize that "not liking the sight of your own children" is something very common in arranged marriages right? that doesn't mean she was raped.

its fine
better than any other SJ shows since Bakuman, at least