Alright Veeky Forums

alright Veeky Forums

give me your best rogue, range, fighter or any combination of the three.

wut

images, you idiot

If you wanted a character art thread why didn't you say so?

>why didn't you say so
because retarded

Where are my rogues

sneaking

Huh, I don't have much in the way of rogues

ok I got you OP go rogue. build Dex to damage and go half elf for ancestral arms. take ECB, keen that bitch. now use all rogue talents to get combat feats only breaking that rule for fast stealth that talent that makes a 1st level spell a SLA. make the SLA dancing darkness. galet shadow armor and now min max the fuuuuuck so you are a Dex machine. you should be starting with 20. dip all points into Dex and more importantly Dex belt maxed. so end game 31.

now you can hide whenever you want wherever you want due to SLA, crit range of 30% and a blade that endgame crits for 2d10+30+12+10+10d6. not including other crit debuffs because crit feats.

which boils down to 1d10 weapon damage, +10 Dex modifier x 1.5 for two handed, +6 from power attack, and all that sweet sneak attack damage. then let's face it if it's not a +5 keen ECB something is wrong. multiply applicable damage by 2 for crit and you can end gods in a full attack.

happy roguing

Maybe it's because I dislike the whole "I'm gonna dress in black leather and strap 50 daggers to my chest" kind of rogue that's so popular to draw

If you were a rogue, why would you dress in an outfit that screams "HEY I'M A SNEAKY ASSASSIN"

Looking through my folder, I'd say a good 60% of the characters are female

I don't intend to do it, it just kinda happens

why's that bad. you just have 10% more females than males, right?

It's not bad, I just wish I could find a picture like that one I just posted, that isn't wearing armor. It'd fit my 4e character pretty well

it sucks not finding art that fits your character i know that feel

You triggered my math autism

60% women means only 40% men, which would be 20 "percents more", not 10.

But that's not how percentages work. 60 is actually 50% more than 40.

So he has 50% more women than men if he has 60% women

I'm sorry

>tfw no bloodborne tabletop rpg

nah its fine, i appreciate it when people actually give a shit enough to teach someone something

Im retarded anyway, math LD and shit

Go away EMIYA this isn't fate

>combination of rogue, ranger, fighter
Here you are. Something halfway between a black knight and a cornered, starved beast.

that picture

is fucking delicious

where are good sites to look for character art and the like, this kind of stuff in particular

This is from the Dark Souls 3 Design Works. As you can see, there's at least 200 pages of it.

>Dark Souls 3
man I miss playing that game but I can't handle the cancerously balanced PvP and the shit connection.