Necron/Tau diplomacy

How do most dynasties feel about the Tau? Is it similar to the Eldars opinion but without the small soft spot.
>inb4 depends on the dynasty

>in during depends on the dynasty

Mostly "Ķ̖̭̬͍͙̰̙͘ͅI̵̗̘͔͉̪͍Ĺ̤̠̳̜͕̤̺͉L͍͔͟͢.̷̧͕͔̱̼͎̘̺͕ ̞̰̦̤͠ͅK͔̟͙͕͠Ì̶͍̣L̷̡̞͚̺͉̗̠L̗̳͙̭͉̤̜̕.̶̹͍͈̦̮̮̯͜͜ͅ ̶͍̺̜̣͖͙͟K̵͕̞̭̱͚̩͠Į̰̗̰̭̦̩̹͔̥L͉̜͓L̶̷̹̦̤̯̥͓ͅͅ.̯͘".

Dynasty? What dynasties? Necrons don't into diplomacy, they kill all organic life on contact.

The only correct answer.

Is there any possible way to surrender to the Necrons?

No clue, they were allies of convenience so who knows

Sure you can refuse to resist. It won't stop a gauss bolt from destroying you any faster though.

>le mindless NPC race is better than personality XD

>Greetings machine peop-
>zzap* zzzap*
>pew pew pew pew

I'll take "What are tyranids?" for 500 please.

An NPC race played mostly by fetishists and women who don't want to be roided up manchildren soldiers (who are also probably fetishists)

Wasn't even the case in oldcron days, dingus.

The Nightbringer's necrons would kill without reason, the Deciever's were a whole lot more complex, and generally only killed what it didn't find amusing.

t. Oldcron grognard from 2e days.

It depends on a necron,Zandrekh for instance allows enemies to surrender and be captured, he treats them very well! Until his bodyguard arranges an accident

Most? There is Sautekh dynasty is the only one that interacted with the Tau. The other dynasty in the region is busy just trying to survive having their worlds being eaten and exploded by Tyranids and Imperials as they slept.

The Sautekh dynasty have made expansions into Tau space and the Tau have colorized some of their dormant tombs. This resulted in conflicts and worlds being conquered but so far there hasn't been any major wars between them. Only border skirmishes.

>and women who don't want to be roided up manchildren soldiers
If it were that simple they'd tend towards Eldar or Tau.

U WOT M8

Necrons view all other species as inferior beings who should be submitted or annihilated, depending of the dynasty.

At least the Tau don't have psykers and are not into warpy shenanigans so I guess some Necrons can tolerate their existence more than for other species.

Brother Captain, please get out of that filthy xenos armour. It's cutting off your circulation.

Fukkin xenoboos.

Something which filled the same niche as Necrons, making them redundant and in need of their own identity.

Source? We have interviews about the Newcron change but we have not seen them mentioning Tyranids as the reason.

I imagine the Tau's unity and collectivism boner would clash with the selfishness of Necron dynasties.

Might work together in tenuous alliances rarely, but I doubt it.

Necrons have already depopulated at least one Tau planet. They had such an easy time killing off all life on the planet without information making it offworld, the Tau marked it off as an unknown freak event.

When the Dark Eldar killed off an entire planet of Tau, at least the Tau planetside managed to communicate to the Tau empire what was going on. Although that might just have been the Dark Eldar enjoying psychological warfare.