Chaos at Octarius. Comedy Gold

>barge into a battle FAR beyond their capabilities
>suck xeno dicks for a whole year
>only around 8000 worthy skulls to show for it and that is considering that Octarius orkz and `nids are large as fuck
>not a single important enemy was even injured let alone killed
>even daemons and Khorne puss-out and leave
>run away in the end to suck much more familiar imperial dicks
>orkz and `nids don`t even notice the meddling losers and keep fighting each other as if nothing happened

You hear that thunder, khornecucks? It is Ghazghkull laughing his green ass off. Hivemind would laugh too if it could.

Where is this from?

dude the smallest skull they offered was the size of a boulder. That means that out of all the skulls they were taking, those were the ones they considered best to send up.

Odds are they killed countless lesser orks/gaunts, realized that the last thing Khorne wanted was a huge ass pile of gaunt skulls, and started sending him only good ones.

Imagine skulls like emails, and khorne's skull throne like an email box.

Would you want to get spammed with 100,000 shitty emails a day, or would you prefer a few far more quality ones? I just imagine khorne opening his mailbox only to be buried in shitty little tiny skulls and sending them an angry ultimatum of "LESS SKULLS NEXT TIME, KTHX"

Khorne cares not from were the blodd flows, only that it flows
Burying him in snotling skulls, hundreds of billions of snotling skulls, is entirely a valid why of going about his worship.

The khorne lord from the AoS starter set fucking made a literal pyramid out of skulls in an attempt to get Daemonhood. I'm pretty sure it failed though since it was never finished

Only a pyramid? Haha, not good enough. Khorne likes trapezoids besides.

>Burying him in snotling skulls, hundreds of billions of snotling skulls, is entirely a valid why of going about his worship.

This sounds like the most passive aggressive way to worship Khorne ever.

You're also forgetting the part where khorne only likes WORTHY opponents skulls. Yeah you could take a billion snotling skulls but you better have been buried up to your waste and given them all guns or else khorne really isn't going to care. It'd be like punching a hundred babies. I mean yeah, great, you killed a hundred babies, but it's not like you actually did anything difficult or worthy of praise.

Well it's implied it would have worked since it didn't get finished and the dude already had a ton of ACTUAL gifts

Why are Xenos players liars?

>>even daemons and Khorne puss-out and leave

The Warpstorm that brought them to the planet too them out once it left. The daemons have no control over the storms. They only move with them.

And for the love of god you idiot. The Skullhunt happened and ended years before the Blood Crusade. I mean FUCK. It's like saying that the Dominion of Fire is one and the same as the Siege of Vraks. Dumbassness at its best.

>This sounds like the most passive aggressive way to worship Khorne ever.

You want passive aggressive? Snotlings eventually become orks right? And each ork has the potential to become a warboss right? So if time is immaterial and doesn't matter in the Warp, then the transcendental nature of "potential" should be taken into account for each skull taken as each of those snotlings technically counts as a big krump'n, killy warboss ork where Khorne's house is as multiple temporal states exist in the warp all at once.

>Snotlings eventually become orks right?

Jesus Christ, dude. You cannot be this dumb.

>A common way to punk with Khorne is to offer him a ton of Skulls of worthless shitty little creatures.
>Once as Prank, a bunch of World Eaters went through the trouble of murdering every vermin they could find on a Hive World with their bare hands and offering all their skulls up, flooding Khorne with a bunch of shitty animal skulls
>When Khorne found himself being drowned in rat skulls, he threw some bloodthirsters at them in anger
>they all had a good laugh about it afterwards though.

snotlings are a completely different genetic line. They don't become orks, or even gretchin for that matter.

That'd be like killing a lemur and claiming you're murdering a future person.

Also, that still doesn't change the fact that you put literally no effort into fighting and just took easy pickings. Snotlings aren't even aggressive like gretchin, their only uses are for things like farming, raising squigs, and being used as living ammo for shokk attack guns.

>Also, that still doesn't change the fact that you put literally no effort into fighting and just took easy pickings.

Pfft, Chaos has jobbed to worse things. I'd just let the snots have a go for a bit, dig some of my armor, and then crush them; there a long drawn out battle for Khorne.

I know this is a corpse god troll but please, even you guys know that isn't how that works

>The Skullhunt happened and ended years before the Blood Crusade
>BEFORE THE BLOOD CRUSADE
Jesus Christ no wonder the Blood Crusade hit a brick wall went it hit Octarius, if the larger Orks and Nids were already getting as large as boulders in terms of skull size before the Great Rift showed up.

>You're also forgetting the part where khorne only likes WORTHY opponents skulls.

Listed absolutely nowhere in modern Khorne fluff (as in, dating back at least to 5th edition).

Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, only that it does. You can slaughter an orphanage of terminally ill children and Khorne would still accept that offering.

I'd like to remind everyone Skarbrand, Ka'bandha, Doombreed and Kharn were there too, and they still couldn't beat orks and nids

Horde Xeno best Xeno

>8000 skulls
Yeah, that's his number. Surprised that Daemons managed to manifest under the Shadow of the Warp, though.

Besides being the god of bloodshed Khorne is also the god of martial strength. Attempting to offer Khorne with the skulls of an entire orphanage worth of terminally ill children will result in YOUR skull going to the throne.

>Yeah, that's his number. Surprised that Daemons managed to manifest under the Shadow of the Warp, though
Daemons can manifest with shadow in the warp, it just causes them to be slightly weaker/ flicker and fade, they can still interact and what not, I imagine its like the Daemon equivalent of having a cold

>8000
>Not 8888

Do you even Chaos?

The Octarius War should get a ruleset of its own.

DA OONIVERT BELOG TO DA ORK

Make the next global campaign about something happening to cause the Octarius War to spill all over Imperial and/or Tau space.

Isn't there old fluff about Imperial probe sent to scout the areas where humans hadn't expanded yet and all transmissions it picked up where ork ones?

It was sent to unexplored areas in our galaxy, outlying stars. Nothing except tyranids has left this galaxy and made it too another

>Surprised that Daemons managed to manifest under the Shadow of the Warp, though.
Anything that means chaos has a weakness has been retconned, SitW is barely mentioned anymore.

This. Also could we get orkystealers models for this?

>Octarius War
>spill into Tau space

They're Orks. Looking at maps is for panzees.

>implying GW couldn't fluff up bullshit to make it happen

for real though, a 3 way global campaign of Orks/Nids/Tau would be fun. Orks/Nids/Imperial is more likely though

This, they even retconned the whole "Khrone is unsatisfied with Tyranid ichor" thing, meaning one of the best battles of the last 5 years has been retconned

>Tau join with all their might
>after a day they are out of manpower
>survivors see kommandos and lictors everywhere
>start screaming the moment they see an insect or something green
>The Kroot kinda liked it tho. Good food.

>Surprised that Daemons managed to manifest under the Shadow of the Warp, though.
Given Gork n' Mork basically voided SitW's abilities since the start of the Octarius war due to the WAAAGH!! (part of the reason the Nids haven't been able to overwhelm the Orks in Octarius (the planet and the sector) is because more and more boyz keep warping in 'lookin' for a proppa foight), I wouldn't be surprised if Gork n' Mork's interference has something to do with the Blood Crusade making it through (Warp Storm or not).

I don't have the pic of the old lore about that probe at the moment, but I do remember saying it LEFT the galaxy, and techpriests who launched it had hoped it would return from the other side of the galaxy (because it'd have done a loop of the universe or something).

Also worth noting that this makes a lot of sense because that probe was launched 14k years before the setting, so they did have access to that kind of technology at the time.

I'll try and dig up that image when I get back from work.