Your party has to deal with Pic Related

Your party has to deal with Pic Related.

How fucked are they.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAIGXPByXO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't begin to fathom how fucked any party would manage with the world's most repulsive bard tagging along desu

You run as fast as you fucking can before your party gets TPK'd by Xavier's adventures.

>godly being that doesn't understand what's actually going on causing havoc while doing what it perceives as trying to make friends.
That's basically what they're fighting right now.

Xavier is basically a walking cosmic horror, I don't think even A ranking Delta Green agents could take him.

How WOULD a delta green/CoC game go with Xavier as the focus?

I remember watching this a long ass time ago and shunted the memories out. What the fuck was this guy again?

Give him directions to the lake

He's a survivor. They're a dying breed.

unfunny

They're pretty fucked because they have a shit GM

My nigga

Poorly.

In A good way or bad?

chompsky honk

It depends whether he's gonna use navajo mysticism or cherokee fisticism.

Both

I'm shit at philosophy, so whenever I play a character that's supposed to be wise I just think "what would Xavier say in this situation" and hope that the people around me think it's either a joke or that it's 2deep

Stories

Agree
Storytiem, NOW

That show, the characters and even the very concept of it was just one giant retard that should've been aborted before ever being seen on tv. You have shit taste op

Clearly it was just too high brow for you.

Even though I like the show I can fully understand why someone would hate it.

Don't leave us hanging

Someone like Xavier would make an interesting unknown armies character

They'd tell him they dont cotton to freaks around here.

He'd basically be a Godwalker of The Fool.

I'm willing to be an XRA snob. Its the Patrician version of Rick and Morty.

Actually thought provoking. Doesn't pat your back and tell you how intelligent you are. Criticizes the world and people who think they know what they're talking about

>high quiet marauder with a knack for killing absolutely everyone
Very, a bunch of starting technocrats could at best try to neutralize his effects, but even killing him on his terms seems like it wouldn't work in the longrun

>Actually thought provoking.

Entirely subjective.

>Doesn't pat your back and tell you how intelligent you are.

In my experience, R&M makes a point of mocking the viewer in a backhanded fashion.

>Criticizes the world and people who think they know what they're talking about

Even Nietzsche didn't think criticism inherently good.

So why did people sucking this show's dick suddenly crawl out of the woodwork? I hadn't seen anybody even really speak about it for like a decade.

As far as I can tell, it's butthurt about the newest season of Rick and Morty, coupled with some bizarre rumor that they fired some male writers to hire some unqualified women.

They're only jumping on this bandwagon because Rick and Morty is popular now and therefore violates muh sekrit club.

Not that I'm complaining. This bandwagon is the only reason I was exposed to this crazy diamond of a show.

They tell him to taste the pain and proceed to beat him up.

>>Not that I'm complaining. This bandwagon is the only reason I was exposed to this crazy diamond of a show.
Look into Wonder Showzen. It's an earlier show done by the same people, only instead of being an Absurdist CG Cartoon it's an adult-oriented mostly live-action parody of Sesame Street.

So in other words, not very much alike at all but fueled by basically the same sense of humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAIGXPByXO4

People are allowed to disagree with the consensus on Rick and Morty and not be edgelords

R&M has its funny moments, but is genuinely uninteresting. Also by season 3 its already doing the show about itself thing that made Family Guy horrible after season 6 or so.

Doing the whole "you're just an edgy hipster because you don't like mainstream consumer product B" is even dumber than being a hipster

WHAT DOTH LIFE?

Ooh, futata!

If the Dark Elves worship the ''Spider Queen" we just need a theological revolution to install a republican goverment in the afterlife.

Xavier has been a regularly loved show among 4channers for a long time on here, dude. I'd understand your confusion if Veeky Forums was the sole board you go to.