Based mc affee

the shiteating, apefucking mongoloid is creating so many bagholders i love it

The true king of bagholders

Lmao actually ridiculous, people who accumulated hardcore earlier today are letting it pump to 300, then dump it to 280, rinse and repeat.

>not even 2x
people don't care anymore

QUCIK Veeky Forums PUT IN YOUR ORDERS AT 350

this isnt what blockchain should be used for. feels dirty

Technically it's all happening on an exchange, not on the blockchain.

is this all a ploy to feed his addiction of getting dumped on?

Mc affee is the new vizard
But this white pajeet won’t get hacked

It's unrelated to the technology honestly. It only works because people can make their own business decisions in crypto space. You could essentially do the same with stocks if stocks were unregulated.

time to catch a falling knife

I WANT A REFUND

i wonder how many millions he made of this already...kek, what a humongous asshole.

I randomly bought this last night at 210 because someone on Veeky Forums shilled... thanks? Market sold between 290 and 300...

shutup, you would do the same

Biggest proof how fucked this market is.

slaughterhouse

easy 2 min gains, faggots

hahahaha enjoy your bags, bought at 230 and sold at 300 quickly

I'm not dealing with this anymore. I don''t care what he shills anymore. I'm going all in on salt today when bitcopin is finished mooning fuck this

I'm uninstalling all this shit, I am tired of this sht

yes I would, life is so much better when you're a douchebag.

Nice

you guys think it will go up again past 300 ?

buy high sell low
everything went well

did vizard get doxxed?

Fuck. I went to sleep at 3 am PST. Woke up at 6 am PST. Checked Blockfolio. It went up a bit. Wondered why. Check TRX and slowly realized that I just missed the chance to offload my bags. FUCK

Why don't you put up sell orders?

i could see this one going back up near 300 over the next day or two

this is way you dont sleep

You dont hold bags and set sell orders

I do have a sell order but TRX didn't reach it. Probably would've still unloaded bags for a slight loss just for the extra capital and so I'm not in a constant state of -50% TRX.

Just think about it... there are people who first had to deal for years with his shitty antivirus software, then bought in high in his penny stock PnD, and now got burned by his shitcoin PnDs. Lol.

Yea, not today though.