JUST

JUST

Who here got out in time?

Haha you'll be crying in a month from now.

>can fomo back in at a discount
It's okay

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

You'll be the one crying when BTC pumps and your bags get 1000x heavier

I warned people. I was called a fudder. Samsung this, korea that.

It doesn't change the market dynamics. When BTC runs, Alts drop EVERY SINGLE TIME

It's not how heavy the bags are, it's how long they're heavy. Shit is going $10 EOY.

ICX Marines assemble!

Dont fall for the EOY meme

This coin will be fine. Btc is running. I bought at 18k and feeling very comfy

>40x ICO
>$1 billion market cap

It can only go up from here!

That's 5 fucking day, what do you think is going to happen in that fucking time frame?

Segwit 2x is on the 28th, that leaves 3 days after that, you think it's going down then? What news is attached to ICX that'll make it happen?

Seems like we're in the shit until Korean exchanges + mainnet

What happens Everytime there's a fork. BTC will crash and alts will rise. The momentum will push this forward to the beggining of next year where Korean exchanges list it. This is Eth tfrom 6 to $3 don't miss it this time.

fuck you icon

>Bought when it was 2$
>Sold when it was 7$
>Set buy order at 8800 or so (went to sleep)
>Literally got up in the middle of the night
>My buy order went thru and it was dipping
>Sold for ~10% loss

Phew. Dodged a bullet there. Thank god I didnt hold lol

HODL is a meme here. 99% of biz can careless about the "Tech" they claim to know about some shit coin.

>all in at $6.5
JUST

FUCK YOU ICON FUCK YOU BIZ

>tfw when all inned at 2 dollars, sold at 7 and comfy af waiting patiently to buy back in

The last time I felt this comfy holding a coin through a downtrend was chain link at 9k sats.

So glad I only put half of what I originally intended to invest. We should be good in the long term

just went all in on the dip to

Sure you did.

same here bro, whats your entry point? Im thinking of buying with 25% of my ethereum at every 500 it drops

holy crap this aint stopping, almost under 30k sats

If ICX dropped to $0.60, it would still be 5x ICO. It's a great project, by holy fuck is the price high.

If ETH dropped to two dollars it would still be 6x ICO price fuuggg xD

buy now it's not gonna dip to 4 again

BTC currently slowing down so it can pump now

Yeah, but ETH didn't grow so fast that ICO investors could cash out with 40x gains after about a week of trading.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a deluded Arkie, and I see even more potential in Icon. I just think this rate of growth isn't sustainable and could lead to some major volatility in the short term.

>not holding both

Back to Coinbase you go normie

It's all relativ. ETH's YTD growth is also not healthy from a stock market's perspective.

Guys I bought in at 2,12 exact. How far will BTC go and is it wise to sell and ride the BTC train or hold for now.

hodl, unless you have something better in mind.

Show me this magical fucking stack of charts where x40 in 4 days isn't followed by a massive sell off in crypto?

It's not sustainable in crypto either. Hell even the x5 from 10k sats it had is a hard sell to maintain for any period of time.

Would you fuck off brainlet? The ICO was 3 fucking months ago. Bitcoin alone did a 5x since then.

WE ARE COMING BACK MOTHER FUCKERS

$15 END OF DAY GUARANTEED

The brainlet meme from someone who can't even do arithmetic.

Yes BTC was ~4k USD this time in September, it then went x5 to ~20k USD, then what the fuck happened?

Oh right, a massive fucking correction to below 11k. Now it's coming back up.

Who was smart? The people who sold over 19k and bought back in under 13k.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm real great argument shitbird.

>added to binance one week ago at $1
>climbed all the way to $6
>falls to $5.60
AAAAH SOMEONE TAKE MY BAGS

Climbed to over $7.20 actually

Glad I got to buy weak hands at low today!

>Sold at 33k at loss
>It's mooning again
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and now we rise

kek you were supposed to buy
when will biz ever learn

literally my 1st alt buy and no pussy shit here. lets go