FUN

You are buying the dip, right? Please don’t tell me you hate free money...

Other urls found in this thread:

funfair.io/company-update-december-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have 9,000. I need one of my coins to moon in order to buy more.

So do I. But all my coins excepted nav are in the red today :(

Same. SALT is killing me

Nice just bought 100k

Bought 40k more yesterday even at the high. Don't care. High hopes on thisnone.

We need to shop the FUN coin with the butterfly

>No announcements for next 6 months
>Cycle already broken and it can only go down from now
>Team has sold their FUN shares over the preset limit due to "market volatility"

Yeah, just bought 100k.

Been seeing biz shill this coin for weeks. Hard to tell if a joke or not

>High hopes on thisnone.
Why though?

Those sound like negatives, why buy?

Idiot

Please leave crypto for more intelligent people. You won't never win against the market. That's the best advice you'll get on this board.

>won't never
Pajeet spotted.

How can anyone learn with responses like these?

Should hit a dollar easy if a shit coin verge can hit a 2 billion marketcap. People are gonna eat gambling up. Just look at the cryptokitty BS

Just bought a mil, lets see how this plays out.

Fuck, i just lost the 300sat dip.

I would like to see you show sources for your claims, but you won't because literally none of that is true.

Have 20k and plan on hodling over the next year

Let's see where this goes

funfair.io/company-update-december-2017/

Ok my guy, I’ll hold your hand for a minute.

This guy here is fudding (FUD= Spread fear, uncertainty, doubt). Basically cyrpto related shitposting. He made up a bunch of negative things that aren’t true about FUN, then ironically said he was going to buy some. Just ignore him.

If you are interested in learning more about FUN read the white paper. They have an extremely qualified team, great connections in the gambling industry, a working product, and they are hitting the marks on their roadmap. It is everything you could want in a coin. That said, do your own research before investing. I think a 10x next year is achievable.

I bought 5000 around 350, not much but hoping this little doodle hits .10 soon.

Anyone with the slightest sense sold at $20k. The unscalability of the blockchain has finally been revealed in its full horror, and this fun little "crpytocurrency" experiment is nearing its end. It was fascinating from many perspectives (financial, technical, social, cultural) and I'm glad it happened.

Have you even read the whitepaper?

This is a FUN thread, not a BTC thread, moron. Also, FUN has developed state channels that help greatly with off-chain scaling.

Such a comfy hold

Nice unironically just bought 200k