Blockfolio

Blockfolio.

how much you invested?

>that LINK stack

Larp somewhere else faggot

Started with 40k in Mars. Dash was what made me rich.

Goddamn good work my man.
> Before anyone asks, this app is called Delta.

So basically you caught both the summer and the december pumps?

Beautiful.

Rate my meme-stack

No. I am confident in my stack.

WRC is risky but I see potential
DOVU and CAG risky which is why I only put 10k in each of them

Qash will make me rich next year

Walton will make me filthy rich next year

Chainlink will make me rich next year

UBQ I still keep, have made some insane gains there. Bought at 0.9$ and I think I will make x10 soon.

Vertcoin is a Reddit hype so cannot miss this free gains.

Risky but high risk high reward has worked so far. Not a typical portfolio you would see on Veeky Forums or Reddit.

early btc & iota adopter & a lot of hodl

I meant to post my picture when I was talking about a meme stack.

I actually really like your stack and have faith in those.

>was going to buy Oyster Pearl
>"naaah, shitcoin"
I wanna kms

fucking idiots.
you can add any amount on blockfolio as it is only used for tracking your portfolio.
post your coin balance instead, faggot.

saged.

Poorfag here

Any thoughts?

Don't diversify so much with such low volume.
If you do diversify, pick low market cap coins or ICOs. You need to get in early for maximum profit. Once you have built up a nice stack, lower the risk.

fuck off with this shitty larp

Any thoughts?

How do I diversify?

All in BTC
thank me in 2-3 weeks tops, then possibly xmr, lumen or xrp

Bought enigma at 3.10, gonna have to hold these back for a while now

60k total
anything I should drop/rebalance?

Hows rlc going?

Show tx dates larper

DUMP ETH, for starters. Put everything you have in ETH into XMR and wait for multi sig wallets.

Now you have a lightning network dev coin (LTC), a wealth store coin (BTC), and a privacy coin (XMR). You want at least a smart contract coin (since dumping the doomed ETH) so consider NEO, ADA, and maybe ARK for that.

Past that it's up to you to DYOR and see what other coin types are worth investment.

Shill me your alts

go all in into ICX and hold until you've enough to actually diversify. Can't do shit with under 1 btc.

You are fucked on DOVU, their token ratio will be a problem in the future, prepare for inflation after inflation, they say it's never gonna touch the market, I doubt it. Great Project, horrible economics and ROI

hahahahahahahahahah

Kore & foldingcoin

>litecoin
>dev coin
dont fool yourself, litecoin is nothing without speculators and your chink overlords, its the most hollow alt of them all.

I've seen him posting that same folio for a while now and I'm inclined to believe him. But keep telling yourselves its a larp if that's what you need to do to cope.

t. somewhat oldfag

thanks rakdesh

late adopters forget that bitcoin was under 1k this yeas and less than half of that less than 2 years ago.