Drawthread: Not Bobb Hill Edition

Previously, on Veeky Forums: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/W0k9N
youtu.be/C-MolLKJZCw
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/25403735/#25407115
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bobb
I had one fucking job...

I've got a weird request.

These two characters, making a painting on the same canvas together.

>him
His contributions to the painting are of cosmic horror in nature, alien sigils, creatures, deep sea colors, things of that nature. He has short dark brown hair and green eyes.

>her
Her additions to the painting are wild erratic colors, vibrant and energetic, almost violent. She has platinum blonde hair and silver eyes.

There is also a noticeable height difference between the two, he is 5'11 and she is 5' even.

Thank you!

what's the purpose of the anchor post?

Requesting my hunter dude for a Curse of Strahd game.

If you have someone filling your request, you reply to the anchor with the WIP or request image, that way, when they're done, they can check the anchor replies and find you more easily.
Basically just reduces the chance of a fulfillment getting posted and then totally missed by the requester because they scrolled past it too fast or something..

Also even more useful for people with Veeky Forums X or similar extensions with thread watching, as they'll get a notification when they're replied to.

And another one down
And another one down
Another thread to request mah dude.

I see, thanks

Holding on.

Requesting my Blood Elf from Warcraft (Pictured in 1 and 2) looking concentrated as she channels golden energy into her hands, though her pose doesn't need to be as bombastic as the one in third picture.

Thanks in advance for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends!

Any chance I could get my Seer Lord colored up for a game? Thanks!

anything specific you want him doing? or just a standing piece?

Requesting a picture of this sergeant of mine during a quiet moment in the trenches. He looks like the guy on the left in terms of facial features, is wearing a helmet like the guy in the center, and is equipped in a similar fashion to the guy on the right. Really, the clothes and weapon don't matter too much, just so long as they wouldn't look out of place in the middle of trench warfare. Same goes for the helmet; just so long as it's not immediately recognizable as a Pickelhaube or Brodie helmet, it'll work for me. His expression should say that he's been at the front for way too long, and that he buried all his fucks in No Man's Land months ago. If he's doing anything other than smoking and staring a thousand yards off, he's writing in a notebook and treating it with more intensity than anything else.

If you repost the original request I can fill it if you'd like.

Anyone mind doing my character from a Lost&Found campaign?
>Amphibious human with neck gills and grey dolphin like skin
>Brown hair and eyes
>leather armor and simple sword at hip
>May or may not be wearing red swimtrunks under armor, I'll leave it to the artist
>rail/coilgun rifle

For reference, Lost&Found is a setting where lost people, civilizations, knowledge and gods end up and is a chaotic mix of technologies and magics. The character is a Sellsword, though secretly a spy for his home nation.

Oh, cool. Thank you very much for giving it a look.

Requesting art of my shifter bard. Her hobbies are singing, plotting her way to fame and stardom, and making very poor decisions based on her nasty temper. I included some race references since eberron shifters aren't that commonly known.

Requesting Guy on the left in the same pose and with the same smile as guy on the right

I' don't even know if the OR is still here but I should be finishing it soon enough. Sorry it's taking this long.

Requesting a bulky intimidatingly/darkly armored elven knight removing the bottom 2/3 of a violently cleft mask to reveal her face with a long scar stretching from the center forehead to below her right eye, ending at her right jawline - parallel to the crack in the mask. Her weapon is a heavy engraved dao with a rough obsidian-like jagged edge.

Dark skin, freckles, wolf-like eyes.

Looking into the distance, with a hope to unite all races against Those Beneath.
Whatever ya want m8.

Not the OR, but I'll still appreciate it.

Maybe smoking a pipe, now that I think about it.

Requesting my Paladin for an upcoming campaign. Half Elf female that gets mistaken for a pretty boy. Ashy blonde hair thats in a bun (bangs like chigote) and blue eyes. Clothing like the two referenced, go wild on the design. Riding boots that go up to the knee and white gloves.
Wears her family crest on her right side of her chest, which consists of a lily and a white gauntlet (once again, go wild on design). Would like her to be leaning on her greatsword with a somewhat smug look. In the end, full artistic interpretation.

Request: Gunthar the Cleric enjoys a flagon of the King's frothy brew between adventures. Thank you drawfriends for all that you do!

Requesting a Lamia wielding a sword who's covered head to tail tip in a winter jacket.
(Pic related is a random Lamia, feel free to take liberties with her appearance)

I'd like to request an English-styled Duke in blued plate armor from the early-mid 15th century.

The kit he wears starts out with a Grand Bascinet, with a cross section on the side for scale and some historical art for the beak-ish look of the character's armor. His main harness is like in [2], English style and meant for foot combat. He has a VERY long "skirt" of faulds that go down to his lower thighs but allows for full movement, along with moderate pauldrons. His gauntlets however are in a more ornate, gothic style [3].

The armor is blued steel, and decorated with strands of vibrant red leather which stands out against the blackened armor. The leather straps come out from under the pauldrons like in [4], but they are far longer and almost feather-like. In his hands he carries a poleaxe, along with the variety of sidearms (longsword, dagger, etc) which is up to your discretion if you want to add it on or not. (I don't particularly care)

what is OR? new to these threads

This slim and tall guy, but with the short hair guy face (or any short hair blonde male you can think of) while having the same clothes. He's using his hand to shape a form that resembles the reference woman with his hand, using dust-like particles instead of doing that thunder spell. (The dust-like particles are Nanomachines)

Original Requester, the user who made the request.

Requesting a lounge lizard. He should be the argonian in the reference wearing the smoking jacket and trousers seen, with a simple shirt and tie underneath. Cigarette holder and cigarette are optional. Pose and other stuff is up to you

Requesting my human female paladin character. She's essentially a complete suit of armor (Using Hilde from Soul Calibur as a sort of inspiration), but her armor is more stylized like the left pic with gold trims. She has on a helmet, with the visor lifted so her face is visible. Porcelain complexion, blonde hair (If shown) and blue eyes. Her weapon is a two-handed Excalibur-esqe sword shown in pic. Thanks!

Delivery

Fucking love it m8. Thanks!

After the drama this one caused last thread I'm surprised it got filled. Good on you, drawfriend.

Told ya you just had to be patient, my dood. We're all gonna make it and you just made it.

Are people here interested in drawing futuristic/sci-fi stuff, or is it mostly Fantasy?

usually drawfags can also draw sci-.fi, but most requests are fantasy anyways.

I lowkey feel bad my request caused that desu.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Tee bee haitch, it's not that surprising. The sooner that request was fulfilled the sooner it stops being requested, ergo the autists stop complaining about it.

Looks good my man!

I'm interested in both, but depends on the pitch which one i'd pick.

I love everything about this image.

migration! And this time with additional fimir references artstation.com/artwork/W0k9N

I would like a picture of my two main wizards in my army for Age of Sigmar: Bubugullax the Balefiend and Zappzag the Shaman.
Bubugullax is a Fimir Balefiend like the creatures in the two screenshots provided above. They are reptilian cyclopian bog monsters roughly somewhere between an orc and an ogre in size, roughly 8 feet tall. He is lean muscled, as his focus is magic and not physical fighting. He has a smooth tail with an ornate hook-like blade attached to the end of it. I am aware the references have bony protrusions, but Balefiends are supposed to have smooth tails.
His robes should be much like the ones in the screenshots provided, made from several mismatched and tattered pieces of cloth, likely stolen or captured banners or capes from victims. He should be standing opposite of Zappzag, staring down at him with contempt.

Zappzag is a Night Goblin Shaman and as such he is much smaller but no less malevolent than his Fimir counterpart. He should have "ornate" robes with small animal bones interwoven into the fabric. He has a fancy hat much like the headshot provided. His staff is stolen from a Branchwych and "improved" upon with orcy sigils, animal skulls, and a metal Bad Moon crudely tacked onto the top. He should be staring daggers up to his Fimir counterpart. There is no camaraderie between the two, despite working for the same boss, as both are playing the long game against each other for power and the eventual take over of the warband.

Also, if you would rather just draw one of the two, go right ahead.

Do not feel bad about other people's autism over your request

Graciously requesting my Botanist-Evocation Wizard in an elegant dress! Her magical abilities are visualized in floral displays such as a burning rose, chilling dandelions, zapping vines, etc. I'd love for her to be in an elegant pose as if she was in mid-dance while also having some display of her floral magics. The dress resembles her field of study but it's all up to the artist on how they want to go with it! Just have fun with it above all else! ;u;

Thank you so much if you consider it!

Gonna link back to my request in the previous thread here.

Delivery

Hopefully the user who was working on this is able to finish it, I know how it is to be a drawfag with a busy schedule.

I'm still here! :D

I would like to request this fairy relaxing in a hot spring.
Other occupants of the spring can include but are not limited to: rabbits, raccoons, a fox, badger, squirrels, or other small woodland creatures that would live around a hot spring.

Thank you, I do too.

Whoa, nice! Thank you user, this is really great! I appreciate it greatly.

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and he shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

If it helps at all, I'm thinking a good cop, bad cop duo with this.

For all the bitching and moaning that occasionally takes place here, this cements my view that in general the system here works when one is patient. Keep being excellent, drawpal.

Requesting my Dawn Caste Solar Exalted.
He's a short, mean-spirited drunk and fights like one. Always looks like he's about to fall over yet he looks confident in some way.

Rough sketch, Depending on my schedule I might only be able to do the outline tonight. Did you want her to keep her glasses on? Is the dress suppose to have a little flow to it?

err accidentally clicked the wrong post, too lazy to delete it though (sorry to user above this request)

but yeah wip

Can I get someone to do my Islander Elf Fighter?
He's a brown tropical elf, auburn hair, green eyes, dressed like 1, posed like 2 with the sword in 3, and instead of black, the middle of the sword is a bright emerald green.

Thanks!

Got a request for a child monk character. Despite her age and size she is a powerful fighter. Her clothing consists of robes with sleeves that are longer than her body, trailing along on the ground at most times. Short, knee length, hakama. A one shouldered top robe layer. Shoes are Naruto esgue but much larger materials in construction and the collar of the shoes are much wider than her ankles. Her hair in just messy or unkempt and black.

She has a very energetic and erratic personality, like Mako Mankanshoku from Kill la Kill, usually doing random and bizarre things like making noodle arms to annoy opponents youtu.be/C-MolLKJZCw for noodle arm ref. She likes to run with her arms behind her letting her sleeves flop around claiming that it helps her to run faster. Lastly she always uses her sleeves like mittens never rolling them up when she is wearing her robes, like Numbah 3 of K.N.D.

Holy heck it looks great so far! Yes if that's possible I'd love to have her glasses on. The dress could have some flow to it too if that's fine with you. It's basically up to what you want to design it as past the general shape.

Thank you so much friend ;u;

You got me all excited. How could you!

No just kidding. No worries

Request/anchor

Requesting a Thunder Warrior for a 40kRPG

He wears silver armour with a black trim, design is mostly that on the left with the pauldrons on the right.

His armour is damaged and has the marks of multiple repairs.

His face is filled with multiple cables running into his armour to keep him alive.

His eyes are sunken and dark.

Lastly, he is HUGE. Overtopping any chadmarine by at least a foot.

Tl;dr massive, sickly Thunder Warrior

Thank you for reading

Migrating from Ayy Drawfriends
Requesting a Semifuturistic SMG, I´ve put some models but is basically a free design, the only I´m asking is

>It can be confortably used in one hand
>Not super extravagant (Control the TACTICOOL levels)
>Relatavely small

Thats All have fun!!!

Bump from across the threads of time
Requesting the Allywatch. Essentialy KOTH characters dressed as the gatewatch characters below them. Bill = Nissa, Hank = Gideon, Dale = Chandra, Boomhauer = Jace.

Im trying to get this as a playmat for a friends birthday and figured it wouldnt be too hard. Preferably 3675 x 2175 or 24.5" x 14.5" and colored if possible

Requesting a drawing of the left picture using Grey Seer Thanquol (on the right)

I forgot my session was later in the day rather than earlier in the afternoon, so here you go dude. Hope you like it!

Requesting a illustration of DrThunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing black shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two or anything really. Thank you for considering my request.

not OR but its very cute

Bump

reposting/bumping from I am requesting artwork for a OC race I'm working on for my D&D campaign setting. They are a small sized, sylvan/fey race that inhabits nearly every terrain/climate in the game world. They are deeply connected to the local animals of the given area they are born in and thus have some characteristics of the local animals as well. These include horns, ears, and tails. For example, in the forest, they may have antlers and short white tails like deer, in the mountains perhaps large curved horns like a bighorn sheep/ram, and so forth, though the type of horns they get are not gender specific, so the girls can have big rams horns as well. One of their abilities is a limited druid wildshape into small animals to hide from both predators/people and just to spy on humans or other races. They top out around 3.5 feet tall (106 cm) in height.

The closest thing I found was a picture of a draph female, which are from a game called granblue fantasy, in which the females are rather short (usually some bit under 5 foot) with animals horns of various types, so I included a picture as reference, but note they won't have the huge hyper-sized tits draph ladies have.

I'm looking for a duo, one a female with long blonde hair in a style and dress as the swashbuckler provided with the rams horns, and a male mage version with a similar haircut and dress to the mage picture provided with the Ibex horns provided, both with animalistic ears of the appropriate type, and if tails can be provided, that would be great. rapier/saber/cutlass weapon type for the lady, some kind of staff for the mage, i'm open on the design of that part.

Any questions be free to ask.

D'awww OR here, it looks amazing ;u; Thank you so much for doing this!!

Requesting my Mutants and Masterminds hero, 'THAT PUNK'. A drawfriend kindly took it this far, but I'd appreciate if it could be seen through.

Thanks in advance.

Are these the same requester?

Requesting a green dragon emerging from an underground lake eyeing her uninvited guests (image related) with curiosity.

Maybe the angle is over the 2 character's shoulders and green dragon's head is all that's poking out of the water.

Who gives a shit

Just curious, seem similar.

Continue drawing, do some cleanup, and color. or drop it all together.
Your call user.

Requester of here, just want to get some material for the coming shitposting wave of TWW2's release

Requesting a npc for a uppcoming shadowrun game, its a retired mercenary who due to taking a grenade blast and sword swings to the face has gone blind, he wears all white clothes as the pic related. He is standing with his hands together while with a big smile on his face, though it is twisted from the large scars on his face

Requesting a kaiju sized battle with the two monsters pictured above

Here you go!

I'm participating on a Dragon Ball RPG.
I'm requesting as simple as I can a character which is sort of a friendly smug female saiyan (no tail) with simple clothing, a mix of a monk/priest from a Shinto shrine type of garments.

Any other details are in the picture, it doesn't have to be anime by the way.

Not OR, but good god, please continue.

Looks fucking spot on. If you can, give hank the Gideon beard and bill the nissa ears and eyes.

The duuuuuuuuke

Shit I'm sorry I missed your reply! I can find you some examples of hide armor here. It's just something simple

OR here, it's great. Thank you Bo.

tossing out a request for my upcoming Pyromancer champions hero! She looks similar to the reference photo but with a thicker more athletic build, with well toned muscles. She wears high waisted short shorts and an off the should loose fitting crop top. She has black hair in an almost wavier Mercy (overwatch) style to it.

I would like to see her holding her bamboo training sword out in front of her in an offensive pose, with the sword on fire and the rest of her body steaming.
~Thank you in advance!

Requesting this again.

bump

Not OR, but this is fucken beautiful

Lets talk background user.
Keep the kin of the hill background, or something a bit more planes walker-y

>the only talent you ever had in art was still drawings
i'm so jealous

Drawthread related request for aid

A glorious drawfag drew this for me an age ago.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/25403735/#25407115

I have regrettably lost the file.

Is there any way to get the original full size picture back, from a cache or somesuch?

Forgive me, I am not too tech savvy.