Accidental Magical Girl CYOA

Welcome to the Accidental Magical Girl thread!

Various worlds and multiverses have become connected together via the mysterious Overcity, a sprawling landscape inhabited by monsters and magical beings. Girls and boys endowed with their new supernatural powers can work together solving conflicts that arise!

>This is NOT a greentext adventure style CYOA with one GM and thread posting to dictate the adventure, but rather a hub thread for multiple storycrafters to use.

This thread houses three systems: First, QuasarBlack's CYOA PDFs which may be used as writing prompts. Second, AMGC which expands on the CYOA character creation and provides rules for combat. Finally, the SCS is an alternative to AMGC with a similar purpose. IRC uses mostly AMGC and Discord uses mostly SCS.

Post builds, roleplay, write stuff.

CYOA Stuff:
Writefag Archive: pastebin.com/rSvTGQzP
Magical Girl Images: mega.nz/#F!xINWxCqY!HsVA2LnU9RDMMmZieoqv9w

>Addons to the CYOA, currently only the Patron Module:
pastebin.com/9qFcbzN0

>Mirrors: pastebin.com/teUgkHyS
>Changelog: pastebin.com/nNqnESfz
>Previous Versions: pastebin.com/V2X9itz0

IRC on Rizon:
OOC Chat: #MGCYOA
In Character RP Pub: #TheWand&Circlet
IC Campaigns: #MGChronicle or #MGPnP
IC Shenanigans: #Overcity
IC Cafe: #MGCafe
rizon.net/chat
Linkboard: titanpad.com/RWlqAHmERq

The Discord Server for Roleplaying and Campaigns:
discord.gg/PGycCz

Other urls found in this thread:

orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=xvJyAbps
pastebin.com/ZvxkyAbH
mgcyoa.azurewebsites.net/
mgcyoa.sync.in/Spells
pastebin.com/jCStZAqq
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cPxQ4Gc3_MddNiAmJ-KLeP6HeDzl4UIMxT0NyRExYIM/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i6nJHlyQYVsJqtqEmK27EMiWcsc1Sg3xw9SxgI0AHUk
pastebin.com/ArCvYAPt
pastebin.com/3rwLq8TT
pastebin.com/FJwNH5Fz
pastebin.com/kVJmwcj3
pastebin.com/wTMU8JjX
pastebin.com/pzKwa1kD
pastebin.com/WpKxFQd9
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_6DplVo1_Kq2orPNUkVEmZb-4edqGBGase2ImIDLQs/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/5Kc9vquv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The CYOA's Patron Module, which determines just who bestows your character's magical abilities. But be wary, for not all of these patrons are after your best interests...

This PDF is for AMGC 1.15, one of the two usable PNP systems for playing as a magical girl.
It features 10 additional powers and 20 extra perks, as well as combat actions, point buy, and more. Note that this is NOT the same as the CYOA, and uses its own methods of character generation.

>Character generator for AMGC, made by Doxy using RandomGen by Orteil.
Just one click and your mahou will be finished!
orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=xvJyAbps

>Add-Ons to AMGC Core including the Corruption, Fusion, and Puchuu docs, now in one semi-convenient spot!
pastebin.com/ZvxkyAbH

>Character sharing thing made by emperor_
mgcyoa.azurewebsites.net/

>Spec Trees (spells for all 19 normal Specializations, and all recorded Oddball trees. Updated often):
mgcyoa.sync.in/Spells
>Magic overhaul by Drakon in progress. Teaser located here: pastebin.com/jCStZAqq

>Google Docs AMGC Character Sheet (made by Torque)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cPxQ4Gc3_MddNiAmJ-KLeP6HeDzl4UIMxT0NyRExYIM/edit?usp=sharing

>AMGC Character Archive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i6nJHlyQYVsJqtqEmK27EMiWcsc1Sg3xw9SxgI0AHUk

>Mirrors: pastebin.com/ArCvYAPt
>Changelog: pastebin.com/3rwLq8TT
>Previous Versions: pastebin.com/FJwNH5Fz

The SCS was made as an addon to the CYOA to cover the combat side of roleplaying. It allows players to easily take characters made in the CYOA v1.5 and use them in Quests and long-running campaigns alike. Note that this system DOES require you to have a character made in the CYOA in the OP first.

This PDF covers the core rules of gameplay, as well as the methods of improvement and various spells and items magical girls use.

>Expansions to the SCS can be found in this link
pastebin.com/kVJmwcj3
These expansions include
>Order & Chaos; Friend & Foe (OC&FF): Details on the mechanical workings of Patrons, Dark Magical Girls, Monster Girls (both natural and corrupted), and also includes a bestiary
>Worlds & Wishes (W&W): Details various GM tools and a few player tools, including the function of Mundane weapons, Alternate/Optional Rules, Various tips and tricks for GMing and Roleplaying, as well as Augments for players looking for a little extra power after CharGen. It also includes the conversion process for AMGC characters into the SCS.

>Mirrors: pastebin.com/wTMU8JjX
>Changelog: pastebin.com/pzKwa1kD
>Previous Versions: pastebin.com/WpKxFQd9
>Character Sheet, which includes a Character Generator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_6DplVo1_Kq2orPNUkVEmZb-4edqGBGase2ImIDLQs/edit?usp=sharing

Does your mahou feel like a hero? What was her finest hour?

In the course of her involvement in Clockquest, Lin fought an iron giant, saved several kidnapped girls, fought in zero gravity, and defeated the big bad in a mysterious temple.

It was her finest hour, but she still had repercussions from the Beacon for fighting alongside a monstergirl throughout the quest.

Rolled 7, 18, 7, 6, 15, 15, 5, 12, 20, 6, 14, 14 = 139 (12d20)

Alright, let's see what turns up.

Zephyr Edge is the only hero, because she is best girl. Her finest hour consisted of convincing some wimp to punch her, letting her go to town THREE times.

Rolled 1, 2, 19, 20, 11, 13, 3, 16, 17, 5, 5, 9 = 121 (12d20)

Rolled 15, 9, 18, 3, 16, 15, 14, 15, 16, 2, 2, 17 = 142 (12d20)

utterly unreasonable

Well this one (of many) time(s) I misread/understood rules and accidentally exploded somebodies experimental boss monster...

Rolled 4, 12, 12, 4, 14, 8, 6, 9, 9, 11, 7, 15 = 111 (12d20)

Sounds like fun. What system?

AMGC...

OK, so a couple threads back, there was where I kinda promised to post up a little writing for an oddball build I rolled, having gotten an idea for an oddball that jived with the otherwise high-strength (rather than magically inclined) roll results. The scope of how much Writefagging I wanted to do got out of hand and the next incarnation of the thread died early, before I actually finished and posted it.

It's long, so here it is, as promised.

pastebin.com/5Kc9vquv

... by any chance was this boss monster hyped up to be something more and basically pressured a PC's younger sister into servitude?

I'm still a little salty but at least it made for a good story.

Not that user, but it was a THING, that was for sure. AMGC is still meh for me, imo.

Rolled 8, 15, 9, 19, 7, 12, 5, 8, 14, 20, 10 = 127 (11d20)

Rolled 6, 18, 3, 5, 1, 6, 17, 5, 6, 5, 6, 13 = 91 (12d20)

Rolled 12, 3, 8, 8, 17, 11, 11, 8, 2, 4, 11 = 95 (11d20)

Got over-developed 15 y/o empathic twins with physical and performative talents, goin with the disguiser artifact. If the Medea-patroned character who currently makes my group's most profilic Empath character (and my current main's fusion buddy) dies I just might whip out this duo.

Celebrity twin child actors who are talented thespians. A Flexible, Healing Artifact ranged or ranged one who flaunts their talents and material possessions to symbolize conceded pop idols and to be kinda a ruthless bitch, the other an Incognito outfit-summoner (via Eternal Style used to its fullest capability) who struggles to live up to their thespian ideals and flexibly plays the extra to the former's antics believing that true art is about one's ability to oppress one's self. Their transformation disguise artifact is a half-mask, only covering the face and making a pointed (\_/) chin with a grin or a grimancing (/_\) set of jowels depending on which way you look at it. They use their talents to control their own and others emotions on the battlefield, using taunts, tragedy, and fantasy with a good measure of misdirection to pawn in unison while looking awesome. I only wish I had an ally to play their manager--but I guess I'll have to RP for that. Goin with Dyonises for their patron, probably. He fits the bill for their passion, uncontrollability, theatre theme, and opens up the possibility of substance abuse jokes which are not jokes. I also hope to use OD to its full potential when it comes to joking or writing fap fuel about unrealistic body images created in part by the media's unavoidable portrayal of 20-something with acting experienced as young teenagers and in part by the market's demand for boobies and 8 packs in a show about run-of-the-mill juniors in high school.

cont. also i have to make an NPC who erotically Christmas-wraps their opponents as a special ability to make fun of some kinkshamers some time. i'll save it for a holiday event. like Easter.

Rolled 2, 4, 6, 7, 7, 14, 9, 5, 19, 17, 12, 18 = 120 (12d20)

Rolled 7, 9, 15, 6, 2, 12, 5, 6, 3, 20, 14, 9 = 108 (12d20)

Rolled 15, 10, 2, 12, 18, 18, 3, 16, 15 = 109 (9d20)

Not knowing such a simple question makes you kind of a nigger!

not very mahou of you. you should invest in the power of friendship.

Rolled 6, 19, 4, 18, 2, 20, 2, 18, 11, 4, 2, 12 = 118 (12d20)

unforgivable

Rolled 4, 9, 15, 7, 9, 14, 5, 19, 8, 20, 20 = 130 (11d20)

rollan

Rolled 10, 7, 11, 1, 11, 1, 12, 13, 10, 12, 9, 10 = 107 (12d20)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

this

not sure if male or female but I don't mind either way

I saw them as one of each.

Rolled 12, 13, 12, 17, 2, 20, 8, 6, 4, 13, 9, 9 = 125 (12d20)

Does your mahou have friends and allies with which they fight the forces of injustice? Or are they a lone warrior, a wandering ronin, who must wage their war alone?

Rolled 3, 2, 7, 3, 15, 6, 2, 9, 11, 19, 15, 12 = 104 (12d20)

no real friends yet, but she makes snap judgements about folks thats likely to net her friends and inevitable betrayals

Are you people talking about the Rally incident?

Rolled 16, 13, 6, 20, 19, 1, 16, 18, 6, 3, 6, 5 = 129 (12d20)

Zephyr Edge is a hero, and that means anyone and everyone is her ally in fighting injustice! Except for Jace.

Rolled 4, 4, 5, 17, 9, 2, 18, 16, 6, 14, 16, 18 = 129 (12d20)

Rolled 12, 6, 6, 2, 10, 20, 2, 20, 6, 5, 20, 11 = 120 (12d20)