AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ALL ALTS ARE GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eJRuajR
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ultimate-comeback-bitcoins-segwit2x-fork-scheduled-december-‎‎28/
fork.lol/tx/txs
fork.lol/blocks/size
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are alts tanking so hard right now? BTC is barely even moving.

It's gonna fkin blow

And all of us retards that traded the past few days are gonna get reqt

it up 12%+

sell ALL ALTS NOW

fucking piece of shit - if BTC came out today no-one would buy it as its fucking obsolete already

THAT'S THE BIZ WAY, BUY HIGH SELL LOW

BUY GOLD AAAAAAAA

Bought Verge at 1950.

Not QRL, bitch

Thanks for the tears, pleb shitcoiner

Veeky Forums can you explain to me why retards sell their alts when BTC is moving up? If alts kept their sats value we all gonna be rich

NEO is going straight back to 50$

McAfee telling everyone he's only going to pump one coin a week has made everyone sell out of their shit alts and back into the King, duh

Btc is going up so there's less demand for alts + people dump alts to get into btc. Supply and demand

fucking fantastic....are we going to have weeks and weeks of corecucks spamming the front page orgasming about their daily 1% gains again?

But are we not supposed to hodl?

Sold my alts a while ago, hoping I can double my alt holdings in the coming weeks

Alts lose sats while btc moons typically
>pic related

I don't get that either - BTC goes up so ALTS which hold their BTC value would go up too. I honestly believe we are just competing with bots which switch so fast that it's easy to get burnt if you're not watching charts 24/7

>Buying high selling low
>the Veeky Forumsness way of life

You brainlets do realize that the money has to come from somewhere. BTC is fucking big and needs a lot of money to even pump 10% upwards.

(in BTC value)
BTC pumps -> alts dump
BTC dumps -> alts dump
BTC stagnates -> alts moon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALTS

Morons

>USD value of BTC goes up
>USD value of your shitcoins stay the same

that makes the BTC/shitcoin paring tank in sats because they are less valuable

>AAA

>If alts kept their sats value we all gonna be rich

Oh and this sentence is fucking retarded btw. Alts would need to grow in USD value along BTC to keep their BTC value stable.

Salt is wrecking me right now

>being this salty

Compounded by the 'sell alt for btc' issue

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>mfw i never bought into the shillings here and knew it would all come down :D :D :D :D :D BTC BROS BTC :D:D:D:D

Theres some news about the LN network, nothing new actually but enough to cause some fomo. I hope alts will recover...ad this shouldnt last for a very long time...

>Alts would need to grow in USD value along BTC to keep their BTC value stable

alts are bound to dollar value when bitcoin goes up, but when bitcoin goes down they're suddenly tied to sat value. crypto is great, i love bitcoin.

What the fuck are alts?

shitcoins

Why are they all going down?

Wew, even ripple is tanking HARD. What the fuck is going on? This makes me too afraid to buy alts without tons of research.

>mfw being 100% in BTC this time around
Feels comfy man.

Cause people start to realize the last week has been nothing but hype caused by mcafee. now that he basically quits doing that, people go back to bitcoin. Also its a good time to buy bitcoin when u look at the charts.

fucking BTC shills are the worst part of this - the actual coin is a joke - just try sending some

Are you trying to imply that this doesn't decant into demand

This, my portfolio has gone down in sats today but actually gone up in $.

How new are you ...

>btc goes down
>people cashed the fuck out or tethered up to buy the dip afterwards
>money goes out of the market
It's not really that hard

I'm completely out of the loop, what did he have to do with these coins?

Fuck off bitch

Nothing makes sense in this market.
BTC crashes and burns = alts get dragged down
BTC pumps = alts get dragged down
It's time to decouple the market from this instable obsolete piece of shit and use a crypto that doesn't shit its bed every other day. Due to the high volatility, it becomes utterly useless in every regard.

>This makes me too afraid to buy alts without tons of research
that's how you should invest to begin with, don't just throw money around hoping to get rich off of a meme. The people that made lots of money off ark/ripple/monero etc got in really early by doing research, understanding the market.

not after you miss the pump and fomo into everything that has gone +30% from your sellpoint

Sell now and buy more at a lower price then goy

I'm getting justed.
I knew I should have just held

KING BTC HERE. IM SAVING THE WHOLE DAMN THING. FIRST I EAT THEN TOU EAT. IM TAKING BACK THE FUKING KINGDOM AND EVERYONE WILL MOON SOON.

Now it's time for China food best food

KING OUT

No, the pump isnt going to last, BTC is a shitcoin.
Legacy of the bitcoin is over.

Crypto is a really innovative new way of payments and I fucking believe in it.

People sell to buy BTC. There's a fork coming up and they try to get some free money. Retards will mistake this pump for actual interest in BTC, which may indeed cause a short rally, but long term, the returns on BTC are just not competitive with the smaller alts, so the smart money will come back into the alt market for much more gains.

Biz is Always late for the party

looking like a great time to buy into some ALTS

advice ?

no

>btc goes down
>alt trading bots that continuously check BTC price and volume instantly dump everything at the first sign of a significant change, creating a snowball effect that causes a massive panic selling event
>whales erect huge walls to keep the price down and accumulate all the cheap alts

oh well, just buy the dip like usual...

>Legacy of the bitcoin is over.
>Crypto is a really innovative new way of payments and I fucking believe in it.
CONTRADICTION MUCH? BITCOIN = CRYPTO DICKHEAD
BITCOIN BUTCOIN TBCOITN !!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS

What kind of fucking pussies go all in for 5% baby nigger gains?

Money doesn’t come from normies?

Bitcoin cash is the answer to killing this stupid coin that no one can use for anything. CoreCucks are holding all of crypto back.

Which fork is it?

If I built an open source tool to panic sell all your shitcoins to BTC, would anyone use it?

Longer term it would cache your positions in the shitcoins and you could reinvest into them once you thought a BTC rally was over.

Serious question, I would put the time in and crank this tool out if there was interest.

No ELIX. ELIX is doing fucking excellent today.

99% of the coins are shit, ofcourse they will get dumped all the time, expect for when btc stagnates. the people pnd shitcoins.

I would. Lots of others too.

Bitcoin is the biggest shitcoin of all time, no logic you make dear sir

me2

>Buying a coin for no other purpose than to sell it to a greater fool
>A strategy for a mature 2018 crypto market

B2x

Always sell.

Bitcoin is a money laundering scam.

This is what the world's governments will end up using to ban BTC so they can implement their own crypto. New World Order, anyone?

We are getting pretty abstracts with the pink wojacks aren't we?

ITS FUCKING CHRISTMAS AND I STILL CANT GET ONE GOD DAMN FUCKING BREAK

I have $27,000 saved from working over the past year. What are the best coins to look into? I'm thinking of putting in $500 max. I'm a conservative investor.

Segwit is on the 28th. Relax. Just hold BTC for 2 more days.

>I'm thinking of putting in $500 max
no coin

This. Reason for the rise.

Whales are profitting at your expense, stop paying them and get the 'premium' signals for free;

discord.gg/eJRuajR

Make it work with ETH too and you'll be internet famous

No, ZCL is goin up !

I'm not gonna FOMO into BTC like a tard but if I'd sold my alts last night I would have like 1.2btc now I'm down to .97

The point of alts is to accumulate bitcoin you fucking newfag

What are some codewords on Veeky Forums that tells you to ignore the poster?
For me its:
>smart money
>TA jargons
>last warning before moon
>this coin will replace btc!
>HODL

Why the fuck is anyone falling for this fork stupidity, it's not eaven funny any more...
+ Who the fuck are these new people trying to fork It? Jaap Terlouw?? Really your selling your alts to get his pajeetcoin???

So... what is this fork thing? Will i get again some new fresh coins for free

Waat die fook deed joo joost say aboot mich joo lidl beech?

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ultimate-comeback-bitcoins-segwit2x-fork-scheduled-december-‎‎28/

holy moly ;D moon mission

yeah. have fun enduring

I hate people. I can’t wait until everything isn’t so centralized around BTC volumes

People dump alts that are losing value and get into btc which is gaining value. They make gains on btc until it begins to slow down, and buy back into alts as they are now cheaper.

merry xmas everyone!

It's a meme that comes from so many alts having usd trading pairs making people think of them in dollar value instead of sats. When the exchanges only traded alts in btc alts went up with btc.

Seriously, though, where do all of the alts come from? Who actually uses them?

dont fall for the s2x meme, hers some pasta from plebbit:

Take a look at the December 14-23 increase in BCH's average number of transactions: fork.lol/tx/txs

Then compare it to their average blocksizes through the period: fork.lol/blocks/size

Note that only a vanishingly small amount of that volume was accounted for by anything other than the listing of the coin on GDAX.

Now, what do you suppose it would have looked like if it had:

All of BTC's trading and investing
All of BTC's current trading pairs across all the shitcoin exchanges
All of the merchants actually doing business (including gambling sites, dark markets and "legit" businesses)
No fees, so everyone that was prevented from transacting because of the fees actually transacted.
The 8x would fill up in short order. As I've stated before, the 8MB blocks, which would allow for just shy of 3.5 million transactions a day (40 tps) wouldn't be enough to pay for the 8 million cups of coffee served up by Starbucks each day, never mind servicing the ecosystem serving 2.5 billion cups of coffee each day. And man does not live by coffee alone. But a lot of us need coffee for that trading.

Oh, and 40 tps is nowhere near Visa's average of 24,000 tps.

"That dust didn't bring the elephant down, let me try a small blade of grass!"

I guess segwit 2x is a grain of sand in this analogy unless it's really segwit/ln that matters. And really, it could fail, too. Or it could take so long to work that it might as well have failed. I hope not, but if you've gotten some wealth to protect from these bubbles, you should never discount that.

sorry wrong pasta:
For those wondering what the Segwit2X (B2X) fork happening on the 28th is, here's what it is and why it's an actual scam you should ignore:

TLDR; The entire fork is a scam meant to profit off of futures for a different coin by stealing its name.

It's a new fork that has nothing to do with the Segwit 2x fork which was supposed to happen last month. It just stole the name. It's a new PoW, block size, etc from the old segwit 2x fork, there's literally nothing in common.

There's ONE (part time) core developer, no wallet, no node software, no stated support from exchanges, no mining instructions, nothing. Their website CLAIMS exchange and wallet support, but this is a lie (see below).

Futures APPEAR to be trading at 0.034 btc per B2X on HitBtc. Free money right? BUT, this is a deception. Some research shows that those are the futures for the original Segwit 2x fork. This new fork was likely created for this sole reason. The owners can acquire B2X futures, say they're creating B2X by just stealing the name for their completely unrelated fork, then everyone will drive up the future price. Dump before the futures expire at year's end and boom, massive profits.

The above can be confirmed by looking at the timing of the fork. The futures expire at year's end. This new fork happens RIGHT BEFORE the year's end. A REAL fork with a purpose beyond scam profits would plan things further in the future, you know, after software and support exists. However, they HAVE to fork before the year's end, otherwise the future markets will be closed and they won't be able to scam people into driving up the future prices.

By stealing the original Segwit 2X name, they're able to claim that everything mentioning Segwit 2X is talking about them. However, none of the support or futures or anything at all is talking about them. It's all a scam

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOM MOM MAKE IT STOP PLEEEASE YOU PROMISED DADDY WOULDN'T HURT ME AGAIN EEEAAAAAA PUT THE BELT AWAY I DON'T LIKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

looks like you better panic sell op, everything is going to zero. better sell while its still worth something.

>stay poor
>saged