* WHAT HAPPENED TO VERGE XVG? *

* WHAT HAPPENED TO VERGE XVG? *

Verge, a privacy focussed coin, dropped from 2000 sats to 800 in a short time frame. Why? This kind of a drop is unseen of in top coins.

A nigger, with somehow a lot of followers, tweeted FUD in order to cause people to Sell.
(Link 1)

This started a chain reaction.177 million Verge coins were sold in the hour following the initial tweet on the Binance exchange alone – 8x more than the usual hourly volume.

This same nigger later claimed somebody was in his Twitter. Right.

Later, somebody by the name of Kieran who 'is in the team' claimed Verge isn't working on anything and it's a hoax. Kieran WAS on the team, shortly, and was fired cause he sucked at his job and spread lies.

(Link 2)

Wraith Protocol is real - and is set to release within a week from now. Anyone that fell for these FUD attempts without proper research, made a big mistake. You not only lost money, you will miss even more when the price will moon again upon release.

Proof that Wraith will be released as planned:
(Link 3)

>fork of dogecoin

Link 1 theripplecryptocurrency.com/verge-hoax-investors-lose-millions/

Link 2 reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7m51ic/hodl_guys_wraith_is_coming_sunerok_who_is_the/

Link 3
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7m72am/official_verge_statement/

They were aiming to release it today, at least, that was the response of one of the developers

>a privacy focused coin
??

Amen OP

Noooooo, there has been no official statement on when. Only xvg whale and mcanigger

>Crypto is the future
>some random ape named MarQuis can destroy entire markets on Twatter

Merry Christmas!

aah okay.

yeah the roadmap of TRX isn't that active. I suppose it's good to know the guy has great connections, however it's just not a quick profit coin.

>still trying to hype up this shitcoin with vaporware
Have you actually checked the GitHub? Shit is laughable

If/when they deliver the wraith protocol, the plan is that it would be possible to make transactions remaining anonymous on a public or a private ledger. I don't know, I held and sold this long ago, I liked the idea but it was kind of hard to get the team to give updates.

garbage coin, Dogecoindark barely changed since 2014, software tweaks thats about it

none of the investors that bought into verge even know what progamming and github is.

let alone they could avoid buying ashitcoin

What happened it McAfee and others accumulated it, then he shilled it, then it pumped because normies have entered the market recently, now it's crashing.

Wraith has not happened in 3 years. It is not happening now. This was the final pump before the devs abandon the coin. McAfee got his cut and he served his purpose.

But no, I'm sure it was all one guy with his Twitter account. Fuck, even if it was, that would still condemn Verge, as well as crypto in general.

*What happened is

Somebody made some ez fucking money on that ride. Everything awesome happens while I'm asleep. Fuck sleep.

It was a rhetorical question. Verge isn't a privacy coin lmao.

XVG had no business being at 2k sats in the first place. Once people realized they were paying 2k sats for something they could have paid 100 sats for a week ago before McAfee shilled it, they stopped buying.

That's it.

Textbook pump and dump. Textbook.

I too remember my first month on Veeky Forums. Still holding bags from that time. You will learn with time, OP. All you can do is pray you don't lose all your shit before that.

This. It's the new DGB. Only thing left is the long, extended blowoff phase where people that got in late reluctantly sell at a loss slowly over time and the last few holders post Vergemarine threads and tell everyone that they are not fucking selling.

Does anyone here actually knows how to code?

If you look at the code on github you see that it is not written by an amateur. You guys have no idea what you talk about.
Wraith is finished and will be released, the choice is yours to be on board or not.

>BTC pumps
>alts dump
>omg xvg is down its ded sel sel sel sel sel

Who the fuck cares even if it is finished? It'll never be adopted by DNM because its privacy features are a joke.

Whales are about to pump the big coins.

invested 250 dollars, got out with 5000 dollars

thanks xvg

>not written by an amateur
>copy paste and UI changes

Verge corrected more than it should - RSI is way oversold. You should all strap in for next leg up. It's bound to happen now.