Is is plausible to rp a Rogue Trader with a Tau Fire Warrior gf/significant other who was part of the Farsight Enclave?

Is is plausible to rp a Rogue Trader with a Tau Fire Warrior gf/significant other who was part of the Farsight Enclave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaLsg3M7jOs&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>significant other
Tau have no concept of that, unless they have learned it from being with other aliens that do, otherwise it's just goverment controlled breeding programs so the best genetic material will get past down.

But if you give a valid reason enough, then I suppose you can roll with it

>Is is plausible to rp a Rogue Trader with a
Yes.

I don't see why not. Alien waifu seems like a particular benefit of being a Rogue Trader, and a ship owner having a friend/waifu of another race who might not approve is pretty classic. See Chewbacca and Fran for friend and waifu respectively.

Fluffwise? Nah. Neither Tau or humans find each other attractive. I mean really the Tau skin is rough and wrinkly. It has little moisture. The only feature the humans have said to be appealing about the Tau is their black eyes. It's like staring at small galaxies. Also the cultural differences are very fast. While Rogue Traders are selfish dudes, Tau generally tend to be selfless and dutiful.

Anyways, you are free to do as you wish with your smut Trader adventure. Nobody cares.

What part of "formerly Farsight Enclave" do you not understand?

The Enclaves did not abandon Tau culture. They abandoned the Ethereals.

Just becasue a Tau is from the farsight encalves doesn't meen that it know anything other than the form of procreation they have been taught for thousands of years

Yes.

Is it a good idea? No.

Do it anyway.

There was a PDF they put out a while ago by Fantasy Flight for playing a tau. I don't remember if the rules are actually good though
The concept you're describing is kind of shit, but unless it's chaos shit Rogue Traders are generally the type to think "What happens outside Imperial Space stays outside Imperial Space" with pretty much all that entails

>Farsight Enclave
youtube.com/watch?v=VaLsg3M7jOs&t=1s

How can that poor human girl even compete with those huge blueberry milk tanks?

With their ass.
They both bend over, the firewarrior with her bust pressed against the sister's butt.
War is over.

Does chaos have something in their arsenal that can match the blueberry milktanks

Sounds very magic realm to me straight off of the bat. Really you need two things to get it out of the Cadian gate; firstly a very very good backstory to get over how much of a reach it is, secondly that it's not just GMPC autofellatiating.

It's possible, and Rogue Traders have completely leeway, but they might get fucked up if anyone found out.

Realistically tau are ugly as sin and they feel the same about us, so I'm assuming it's more an intellectual and emotional attraction than a physical one.

Possible? Anything is possible
Wise? Smart? A good idea? No

>A young and adventurous rogue trader with a passion for litterture takes a liking to a young female water caste record keeper
>both hit off and a mutual love is formed

>Realistically tau are ugly as sin

Only the ugly ones

>water caste

shit tastes

Water is good taste mind you.

>Rogue Traders have completely leeway
Well, a lot of leeway, but it's not limitless.

>Water
>Taste
youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

To be fair, they do have at least some precedent for inter-caste mingling, what with an earth caste was allowed to pilot a riptide, and was made an honorary fire caste general. There is surprisingly little lore on the inner workings of the enclaves, but I would recon that with this precedent, and their general disregard for the old tau government and the entire ethereal caste, it wouldn't be too unlikely for different castes to intermingle a bit. Fire warriors banging humans is another step up though, water caste would be the most likely.

>tfw the Railgun and Pulse Rifle is shit now

fuck you GW and fuck Plasma Incinerators

>o'shova-sama
>Commander Commander Shova

It's impossible, as Rogue Traders have a great deal of freedom to do as they will.

But Tau are not attractive to humans at all. They don't actually look like blueberry waifus, they look like ugly, wrinkled weirdos. Their skin is coarse and lacking in moisture and their faces and bulbous and unappealing. They have disturbing vagina-like intends in the center of their faces and are generally bald save for a tuft or two of hair. Their sexual organs are probably quite different too. Additionally, Tau are psychologically quite different to humans, and specifically find many of the traits that characterize most Rogue Traders distasteful.

If an RT is going to have an alien SO, Eldar are basically the only plausible option. Tau are not technically impossible but it isn't very believable.

>It's impossible

*It's not impossible

Cute