Who's in on this one?

Looking to add something new to my portfolio. This is made by MIT, so it should be legit AF. Correct me if I'm wrong /biz.

yeah it just mooned to so beware

I'm waiting 'til the dip to get in

All the buzz around this crypto is about investors losing $500k in a hack.

How do you see it recovering?

>how do you see it recovering
>>+100% yesterday

The next NMR

Old fud
Enigma wasnt hacked. A single team member was hacked and was usesti sent a fake email with ethereun address to the mailing list.

And guess what, they were refunded and apologized for the mistake.

>How do you see it recovering?

Ahh it's more than 2x the ICO.

Brainlets send money to eth address in email, this fud is getting stale

the 'hack' was not a hack, had nothing to do with enigma code or the project. it was basic email phishing.

rebound coming eventually. no support till then. pretty bad bleeding

I'm all In on the American eth+monero MIT team
Gonna make it
2020 triple digits

Nope. Two completely different coins with different purposes.

any news going to pump this soon?

Theres a website redesign in the pipeline.

Also looking forward to Weekly Dev Updates. That dedication is hard to find nowadays with all the obvious cash grab scams.

Looks really good - just trying to figure out how/why any mass adoption would come
I don't mean companies or platforms, but Chads

x2; in the clusterfuck that is the crypto market this project at least has a dev team that has passion and is making a useful platform to integrate, not branch off and make ETH v 2.0. They update their github regularly, the coin is only x2ish original ICO so it isn't inflated to shit, and it isn't ASIA scam filled with whales

So they've solved homomorphic encryption? Or is it just multiparty computation?

Absolutely. Not to mention the market cap makes it terribly undervalued even more with this dip.

Im holding a decent stack and im not touching it for a year. This is the best strategy for projects like these.

their result is nearly identical to the results of true homomorphic encryption.
DOUBLE TROUGH WE MOON AGAIN NOW BABY

To the moon boiiissss!

The thing is you fucks don't see the other layer of success for this coin.
It's not merely that they are MIT grads so they are smart, it's the nature of the academic community in America, let alone in the east coast.
Other MIT grads are going to flock to this. They are going to trust and support their fellow alumni. Now who are these MIT grads? They're fucking rich as fuck engineers, computer scientists, and business men.
They're the nerds most likely to have a half million crypto portfolio filled with normies coins they bought without looking into it. They'll eventually diversify into alts, and this will always catch their attention.
All this following the boom and bust of XVG. People want new anonyminity coins besides monero. This will easily 20x in the next month.

My advice, starting looking into real estate, because after this displaces monero on coin market cap in a month, you'll be able to buy your dream home.

i bought this shit if it doesnt at least x2 by 01/01/18 you're dead to me

nigga it's just some guys who finished university, it's nothing special these days.

>anonyminity
>kek