Fate of Konor: Nethamus Edition!

Discuss results of Fate of Konor campaign here!
3 Days till the fate of Nethamus is decided!
warhammer40000.com/blog/week-three-nethamus/
Some Ork Freebootaz have claimed the Konor system's booze!!

Prev. Thread:

Come on chaos we need us a bread basket!

That global or local?

>play with new CSM Codex
>1500pt game against muhreens
>deploy 10 CC Marines, Rhino, 5 man plasma squad, and 40 cultists
>Keep jump lord, jump sorc, 10 plasma termies, and melta raptors in reserve
>T1 I move rhino and Marines forward
>Go to end of movement
>opponent tells me I forgot my cultists
>oh, quite the contrary
>spend 2 command points
>move entire cultist blob to exit table edge
>deepstrike termies, lord, sorc, and raptors on same edge
>warptime raptors off the table
>termies annihilate a predator with plasma
>opponent frantically tries to kill cultists
>25/40 dead
>spend 2CP to pass morale
>moonwalk everything off the table
>have 7VP
>5 from touchdowns, 2 from tank kill
>only have 4VP left to offer opponent
>concedes

The Lords of Night go where they please.

That sounds pretty broken.

There's also the Stratagem that just lets you respawn Cultists, though I have no idea how useful that would have been for your strategy. Probably a bit expensive in CP and it sounds like morale-passing worked just fine.

xenos=best buds

Did you even read my green text? That's literally what I did. It cost me 4 CP total with the Strat and Moral, but it literally won me the game.

For this very specific mission, yes. It probably. In another game, I was against tau, and I was the defender, so after he set up a bunch of shit in reserves, I strung up my cultists across the whole back field, 9" away from the edges so he couldn't Deepstrike anywhere near the exit. My Terminators counter dropped against his commanders and annihilated them because 20 overcharged plasma shots don't give a shit about anything, especially with prescience and a Lord.

Ah, I missed that part in the beginning. Awesome that you can also use that strategy to redeploy and fake-out rather than just replenish losses. That strategy hadn't occurred to me, although I also don't play CSM.

It didn't occur to me until I was planning out my attack strategy. My initial thought was to just let them eat a bunch of fire and then bring them back to full power, but then I realized I could just move them. It gave me a bunch of ideas for normal games, too, like making sure there's always an objective or two within 9" of board edge when setting up objectives.

Local mah man.

Rescuing maiden worlds for eldar pussy when?

WHEN YOU STOP BEING A FUCKING HERETIC

Already done! I died fighting the world dragon of the maiden world to stop it from destroying the webway though ghost elf pussy maybe?

Alright motherfuckers how do we pull out a chaos win? JUST ONE PLANET even? We gotta get organnnnized.

We don't. We do the best we can an then flood GW's inbox with complaints about the flaws of their campaign design.

Beg for help from Xenos and Imperium apathy

Get Xenos on your side and keep winning.

>feeding the dark gawdz themselves

Sacrifice each other to Tzeentch and hope it works out.

Fight each other exclusively in running marathon fights and register all victories for Chaos.

KHORNE DOES NOT CARE FROM WHERE BLOOD FLOWS

Cry like a bitch you are until GW grants you victory

Hello Carnac.

You don't even deserve a single one.

Where is this?

GW office

Fucking Orks, how is there any booze left in the system at this point?

are we seriously fighting over wheat now?

get fucked chaoscucks

when you have nothing on the table you loose or not ?

ye

>Get Xenos on your side and keep winning.
Easier said than done after all the sidelining GW's has done to the Xenos players as of late.

I suspect the anti-chaos Xenos faction logic goes like this
>Imperium will always be the default faction, and Chaos has been the edgy little pet of BL/GW writers for the past 6 years
>Might as well go for faction we know can be knocked down several pegs and deal with the Imperium later.

>le ebin Carnac may may

Keep fighting the good fight brother!
>++We have come for you++

I'll point out that Chaos is currently winning the UK/ROW region by a very slim margin.

Come on, Imperium boys! We can do it if we try!

>playing Chaos
>fighting the good fight
I think you've got things the other way around, heretic.

For the Emperor! For mankind! Not one step backwards!

The scum we kill deserve worse than what we deliver.

>Fucking Orks, how is there any booze left in the system at this point?
Freeboota who stole all of Konor's booze back in the last thread speaking:
Iz no fan o' dem spikey gitz ya dumb grot. Dun blame us fer Big Blue Boss Gurliemon not havin' da know-wots to deal wid a bunch o' disorganized Freeboota gits!

Itz his fault fer not 'aving sum o' dem shiny Primaris yoofs guarding all o' ya booze instead o' sum humie guardsmen!

Do it, Brits! Show dirty traitors you are on the Emperor's side!

Is the UK/ROW region the only place on Nethamus they have under their control at the moment?

Yes.

I believe in you, Brits! Together can throw the forces of the Arch-enemy off our world!

Imperials had pretty much a clean sweep on Astramaris and Konor region-wise, yeah? If Chaos manages to hold onto the UK region for another 2 days (Or do they end the campaign on Wednesday at midnight? never figured that part out), the Ruinous Powers will FINALLY have won something this campaign?

Yeah if North America pushes a little harder we may get the neck as well.Ive seen a lot more chaos victories in my region this week hopefully chaos get this one.

By them emperor, what is the taskforce at Convoy Druseus doing? Are you incompetent fucksticks really gonna let the factory crawlers fall?
Pull yourself together!

>Stealing shitty Guardsman Amasec
>When you can already grow your own just by existing
Is the reason your Boyz are called "The Unkillablez" that you all get so drunk before battle, you think you're all invincible and charge into battle with even more ferocity, reckless abandon, and WAAAUGH field induced immunity than regular Orkz? Becuase I think you all might have a bit of a drinking problem.

Isn't Convoy Druseus the one location Chaos has had a slight advantage the entire time though? If anything, it looks like its 50.5%-49.5% to Chaos right now (and dropping), so something that small shouldn't be too hard to shift to the Imperium's favor.

Good job user! I may try this before Thursday. Won with Chaos versus Sisters and my Heldrake ate Celestine, giving it the name Saint-Slayer.

>implying da boyz aren't doing both
>implying they aren't going to convert the factory-crawler into giant fungus beer distillery/battle fortress after drinking all the amasec

The name is more about how stupidly lucky these gitz are in terms of surviving shit that SHOULD HAVE KILLED THEM DEDD (from both enemy AND friendly fire) than their drinking habits. The warbosses (both my mega-armoured and attack squig one) have tanked stuff in games that had me going 'wtf?!' (and this was back when Instant Death was a thing too).

>that you all get so drunk before battle, you think you're all invincible and charge into battle with even more ferocity, reckless abandon, and WAAAUGH field induced immunity than regular Orkz
You make them sound like a bunch big, drunk, steroid-fueled... wait a second...

Ahahahaha!!!

I think I know what I need to do for one of my Nobz now!

The gods are truely with you user.

>Chaos's forces only have a slight edge
Keep pushing, brits! Give the traitors what for!

Fuck off. Chaos getting cucked hard by glorious BXC is the best thing to come of this mess.

We're bloody trying, man. Slight problem in my LGS in that the Imperial players consist of my shoddy Admech with few good units, one Guard player, the store manager's dickhead son and his GK/UM/Guilliman mishmash of horror and the BA kid. LIterally just the twat and the Guard dude can be trusted not to hand over a bajillion points to Chaos when fighting, since last time I tried a Leviathan Dread ran up behind walls, tore my entire army to bits and won 30 points. Sodding stealth dreads. :)

""""brink""""

was it a night lords dread?

Nope, konor had pretty much the exact same situation in terms of control, with UK/RoW being 50/50

Please say yes please say yes

The feed is going nuts U.K. Is going absolutely blitz kreig outta nowhere in favor of chaos.

>The feed is going nuts U.K. Is going absolutely blitz kreig outta nowhere in favor of chaos.
Has it pushed the needle further in Chaos' favor yet or not?

Yeah first time it actually moved while I was watching it was a grand moment.
Made the weeks of waiting worth it win or lose honestly.

>To the left of that image.

I'm working on a friend's 'Jump-pack' Lord and raptor-plasma posse in hopes of adding more to the Chaos score!

I play guard and I chuckled

little bit more than half, and looks like itll stay that way unless theirs a big imperial push tomorrow

Nethamus most likely will be a pyrrhic victory for the imperium

>Its not rigged!