Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/

Downtime Edition
What does your character do when their spare moments? Do they have hobbies? Special projects?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Any new, fun tricks with Spiritualist?

Page fucking 6, shitlord.

>Downtime
What downtime? Between adventuring, public appearances and masked vigilantism I'm amazed he has time to sleep.

I really, really want to bully that pilot.

user, she would tear you to shreds.

So, weapons that "Arc" on critical. If I'm reading this right, it arcs to the nearest creature whether you want it to or not. So it could hit an ally, or if there aren't any creatures as close to the target as you are, it hits you. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

What, with her cute, almost childish fingers?

P A G E 6
A G E 6 P
G E 6 P A
E 6 P A G
6 P A G E

How about going back to sucking dick you lazy cunts.

She wouldn't need to lift a single finger. Her tongue would be more than enough for you.

I really hope you're talking about a tail and not something else, hoss

Are longspears meant to be pikes?

It feels like pikes would be bigger.

She practices dancing. She's really bad at it. She eats, drinks, works out, and chats with whoever. Visits friends and babysits their kids, teaching them obscene phrases in obscure languages. She really likes kids, and she has a lot of energy, so it's usually a good time.

Actually, was reading over the Involutionist again.

Your phantom loses its emotional focus but instead can become basically a walking Shaman Spirit. It trades its spirit abilities for hexes, which it can get at levels 1, 7, 12, and 17th levels. It also gets the spirit animal ability of that Shaman spirit.

Of the following shaman spirits, which are decent to stick on the phantom's chassis?

>Battle
>Bones
>Flame
>Heavens
>Life
>Lore
>Nature
>Stone
>Waves
>Wood

Does spying and science!

He just recently perfected a serum to give you permanent Dark Vision so long as you inject it into your eyes

How was your weekend, /pgg/? Do anything fun or exciting, game-related or otherwise?

Comfy eye serum, yisss

was it tested on animals?

I became an uncle!

Well, I got drunk with the fellas.

I worked. Thursday-Sunday is my work week. Luckily we were super busy so my next paycheck is going to be pretty sweet.

How many cold ones? Be honest.

My life has gone from bad to worse!

Congratulations to you and the parents, user!

We got *just* right up to the edge of our current leg of the AP, and we're going to be jumping up two whole levels next session.

Also streamed some fun shows.

It was alright. I got sick on game night, so had to play from the bathroom while vomiting. My character got drunk and awoke with the Ifrit Wizard that has been assisting us. She got dressed and left before he awoke. We'll see what happens next. We secured aid in our mission to kill a god. I think next we're going to visit the Undine's family and attend a wedding for a friendly NPC. After that, we'll try to abduct him to pilot our flying ship, buy supplies, then try to kill the weaker of the gods we have to take down.

How was your weekend?

I'd say about five tall mugs of beer. Got wings too.

Always a worthy pursuit. Did you try anything new?

Shit, you too bro? Small world, huh.
Fucking KILL me please

Oh ho! Traditional buffalo or something outlandish?

Not really. Just stuck to what I normally get. Plus, the hard stuff's expensive.

Do you have any big purchases planned?

We can do it together!

And the devil makes three, it seems. No death for the willing, boys. That's reserved for those that want this life.

I'm sorry to hear that, user. Have you been seeking help?

Not just traditional. Rather, I got a whole bunch of different flavors.

You're going to make it, Anons.You're stronger than you think you are.

Do you have any particular plans for your character's advancement? Would you recommend any shows you watched?

Yes, but it isn't helping.

I've been saying that for the past three years, all it's done is give me the illusion of hope!

Which flavors? I love me some chicken wings. Even just thinking about them takes me back to the good old days before she left me

>Cabal starts using voice chat
>"confirmed" females all "coincidentally" don't have mics

That's no illusion! It's your soul striving, user. Things can be bad, even horrible, but hope lives. Hope always lives on!

Obligatory begging for Dead Suns pdf

Where is it and why have the gods forsaken us?

Going to buy the Starfinder book, pay off my Destiny 2 pre-order, and buy a new computer desk, because this 15 year old Ikea one is practically folding in half.

Quite well, but very rainy. It's been difficult to go outside without being caught in the weather lately. Still, we've made progress in the campaign. We've learned a little more about the shadow creatures that slipped into our world following the lord mayor's death, and we've recaptured nearly all of them.

What sort of divinity are you currently up against? Do you have a plan of attack already?

You expected any less?

Here, gimme a sec. I'll post it.

MYTHIC STARFINDER MATERIALS WHEN PAIZO?

But of course.

How else would he know about the potential eye-liquefaction?

The spiciest buffalo wings they had, some Caribbean jerk wings, and some Thai curry wings.

Sorry to hear that, amigo. At least you had a woman in your life.

Hope is the carrot upon the stick of life that pushes the ass to climb up that mountain! Yet I have bitten the carrot and found it a dry, withered thing!

Except one, but I expected the girls would not have/use mics

Are you looking forward to anything in particular for Starfinder? Or Destiny 2, for that matter?

That sounds awesome. Is it a chain place or a local joint?

Seven years, user. Seven years gone.

I just love Sci-fi/Sci-Fan settings. And being able to enjoy those settings with my friends.

I promised my friends I'd GM for Starfinder, so I have some studying to do.

He's an aspect of a broken god. We killed one of them, and these 2 were buddies, with our current target, Surya, piggybacking on the stronger of the 2, Hijod. He's sealed for now, and a third aspect, The Watcher, is coming to attempt to devour Surya for more power. If any of them gain enough power to manifest, we're screwed.

Here's hoping we can take out Surya, awaken our protagonist powers, kill Kab, the god causing a plague, and finally bag The Watcher. It'll be a long haul.

How many shadow creatures left?

Oh shit, you went to B Dubs? That and Quaker Steak and Lube is my jam.

>he thinks girls want to talk to him

Where do you think you are?

Chain place, but they got some good wings. Things will get better. Just don't drown your sorrows like I do and you'll make it.

Yup. Haven't tried Quaker Steak and Lube, but I've been meaning to.

>Quaker Steak and Lube
That shit is my jam too! That Guinness beer cheese? I would swim in that stuff if I could.

Hope doesn't die, and you never reach it to taste it. It isn't a destination; Hope is the Sun on the horizon, nurturing the fruits you taste on your journey! The fruit you found may not have been satisfactory, but there are so many others in this world!

Two, for a total of twelve. I'm fairly convinced something will go horribly wrong during the proceedings, though.

Going to Quaker Steak with the guys on a Thursday night for those unlimited wings and pita bread is an experience, you should try it! It's like B Dubs for white guys.

Silver Spoon is nice and comfy, but there's a surprising amount of drama long about the second season.

And Hataraku Maou-Sama has a surprisingly good dub, along with a pretty funny premise.

That's generally the case. I believe you can handle it, though! You're almost there!

What's your character's motivation for being involved? Any plans after it's all done?

>Hope is the Sun on the horizon, nurturing the fruits you taste on your journey!

But user... There's an eclipse.

I make the sacrifice.

God, but I'm tired.

His motivation is to break the curse of therianthropy on his family, which had laid dormant for generations before the cultists wittingly or unwittingly revived it. Should he succeed in doing so, he intends to return to his family's estate, take a long bath, and do his damnedest to empty the wine cellar.

Wait...wait...
White people don't eat at B Dubs in your town? They're the only ones who eat at B Dubs here...

Also, who serves pita bread outside of Mediterranean restaurants? Where are you from, user?

A noble cause, and something to truly look forward to. Will he keep in touch with the party? Perhaps share a drink?

No shame in chains. Had some good times at franchise joints and I already tried. It went south fast, nearly died in a puddle of vomit, but I live on. It'll be six months soon.

That Thursday night deal sounds really nice. I'll keep it in mind when I go there.

I got crit right in the goddamn liver by our magus in the last fight. The fuck fails to confirm every crit against things we need dead then somehow confirms it on me. Confusion is a very silly spell, and really it's better he hits me than any of our squishier PCs.

>White people don't eat at B Dubs in your town?

Nah man, it's mostly black people. They love the B Dubs around here.

>Also, who serves pita bread outside of Mediterranean restaurants? Where are you from, user?

Uhh, Quaker Steak? They always serve pita bread alongside the boneless wings.

I know that feeling all too well. Godspeed.

Weird. Most of the people who go to B Dubs where I am are semi-rich white kids.

>>White people don't eat at B Dubs in your town?
>Nah man, it's mostly black people. They love the B Dubs around here.

Where I'm at, it's the white kids that want to act like black people that crowd B Dubs. Doesn't help it's a college town.

There are lots of difficulties because heights can vary so much in the galaxy. Humans have it among the roughest, since they're one of a few small races in the galaxy, standing the equivalent of 6 inches to the 'average' Alien.

They make up for this by having an edge in electrical manufacturing, a very dense body, and transforming mechs.

The Eclipse is just the Moon's Blessing during the Day! It's telling you to keep going! Keep trying! Never give up!
It got so excited about coming to see you that it just couldn't wait until night!

Certainly-as terrifying as the experience has been, he's been very glad for the company of people not trying to murder him. He's spent so long running to and from the next horrifying encounter in his disheveled state, he'd share enough drinks to float a galleon should they ask.

Yeah, black people don't get to go to B Dubs here. Thankfully I'm able to pass and get all the chicken I want.

How did he become Confused?

>only black people can like chicken
Are you brain damaged?

Yes good, mechs are love.
You are just an endless ray of sunshine. Keep being joyful. Don't let my endless bitterness hold you back.

>tfw you make a dedicated crit-fishing build and now you're paranoid the DM is going to throw a bunch of crit-immune enemies your way

What do I need to watch out for besides elementals?

>intrigue gets picked
>everyone suddenly forgets it exists

Oh yeah? Then what's the Corona?!

People didn't care before it picked. You were just slow on the uptake.

undead

Why should they continue to care?

Wait, that's ALL the Eclipse is? Then what the fuck is this Behelit good for!?

This happens to most games that don't explicitly get continued shitposting done by the players themselves.

Undead aren't immune to critical hits, user.

Aeons, Proteans, Incorporeal creatures, Oozes, and Swarms don't take critical damage.

Undead can be crit

The things that can't are:
Aeon
Elemental
Incorporeal
Ooze
Protean
Swarm

That's it

a Night Hag opened the fight with confusion, confused the magus, and sat in the air spamming debuffs while our other two damage dealers attempted to actually hit her obscenely bloated AC in order to deal with her equally bloated HP.

At least you're not the kind of person that wants to try doing a Nonlethal build. On one hand it would have made lots of shit far easier to deal with, but I would also be horrifically useless for so many of these fights.

Oozes, aeons, incorporeal creatures (usually undead), and swarms. Proteans have a 50 percent chance to ignore crit damage.

False. Corporeal undead and constructs are subject to critical hits, unlike in 3.5.

Throw it away! It's bad news!

The eternal light of Hope!

No, it's an alcoholic beverage!