Vechain

Smart money is getting in. Why aren't you? How many of the top 10 coins have a working product? This is the next 50x. 2018 is the year blockchain is used in the real world and comes out of the shadows into the light. Jim Breyer is worth 3 billion by the way how many times do you think he is wrong on an investment?
>quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China
youtube.com/watch?v=fLDe42aAKH0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=SdutmhLqqF4
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-partners-with-xiamen-innov-information-technology-co-ltd-innov-b2fb547d1ed7
medium.com/@vechainofficial/introduction-to-vechains-new-partner-jiangsu-printed-electronics-co-ltd-e6b87582e3c2
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-the-beginning-d9f0fdbdc910
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Do you know who the person on the right side of President Xi in this photo? Yup, Jim Breyer

Here he is again. Right in the middle no less.

scamcoin!

hah! Care to explain why? Show some evidence? We both know you won't respond again. Heres a before and after of a city that also got SEZ status. Vechain will be the infrastructure for Gui'an China's new smart city and silicon valley. Apple and Microsoft both invested a billion each into this among other huge companys.

Government co-op:
Press release: >cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
Special Economic Zones (SEZ): >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China
VeChain Adoption for Gui'an by Boxmining 6:29 >youtube.com/watch?v=fLDe42aAKH0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m29s
Gui'an
>youtube.com/watch?v=SdutmhLqqF4

Gui'an is set to be built by 2020. Vechain is already up and running currently working with Renault and Microsoft using their tech for maintenance records its also in use for other things as well. They recently just secured a partnership with a huge paper battery company that is worth billions and an RFID company with over 50 RFID patents.
>medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-partners-with-xiamen-innov-information-technology-co-ltd-innov-b2fb547d1ed7
>medium.com/@vechainofficial/introduction-to-vechains-new-partner-jiangsu-printed-electronics-co-ltd-e6b87582e3c2

Jesus christ this shilling. I'm in on vechain but cmon man.

Don't forget to get your master nodes before the rebranding on January 15th to complete the Apotheosis to Vechain Thor. This is when we will find out what the economic model will be like and the ROI on staking.
>medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-the-beginning-d9f0fdbdc910

Roger Ver, hate him or love him. He is wealthier than you are.

>tfw only 4k VEN

34k here buying 6000 more tommorow.
Will I make it?

yup! VET will be the blood that runs Gui'an

They have Vitalik in whitpaper as consultant, he replied on reddit yesterday that he never heard about venshit

I sold after they lied about Vitalik advising the project

holy shit, who knows what else they're lying about.

>buying into this chinkcoin
They desperately used Vitalik as their advisor, but Vitalik denied such claims.

jesus, thats kinda scammy

legit lol. Chink scammers

Could you clear this
up?

in their defense, if someone gives you advice, they're technically an advisor. so if he answered any question, he's an advisor the the questioner.

>not selling

That still doesn't clear up the lack of honesty, and the purpose of adding Vitalik to their main website (stated as an advisor).

yup see pic related. Someone in the community reached a little far making that thread. Vitalik is a general partner for Fenbushi a VC firm that is invested in Vechain. 2 years is a long time in crypto especially how busy Vitalik is I am not surprised by that comment. Either way see my OP Jim Breyer is way more influential than Vitalik

In case you missed it.

If Vitalik is selling his name as a promotional tool to chink teams, he should shut up and take it like the little whore he is when it comes back around to him.

I have 60k VEN, am I going to make it?

oh yes you will be able to retire off 60k probably earn 10-15k a month in passive income in a year or 2

40k Ven here, almost guaranteed to be a millionaire off this alone at this point

OP seems legit.

Imma sell all my link and buy this stuff so I can lose even harder, fuck yeah

Investment rule #1: NEVER buy chink shit. they are dishonest scammers all of them

You should have bought Antshares at 5 dollars and sold it at 50$ like me. Vechain is the next NEO. It actually secured the Chinese government partnership that NEO was rumored to be getting RIP NEO