/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Waiting to Complete Gen 4 Expansion Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AzUHaRsxFzg
picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also Update warhammer girls when?

So, if the user who told me he's having difficulties in the Tabletop Game read this, can you please tell me the following things:

- your knight's stats, skills and perks
- if you where only using the knight or also the two peasant adventurers
- difficulties you had
- extras

So i can see the problem.

So far in a 4 player game, they usually had no big problems (or at least most of the time)

I might reboot the /trash/ thread for those who want a break from symbiote princess as long as they don't mind the extra degeneracy

>tfw /trash/ barely argues because of low user count
I'd kill to have half of the meaningful back and forths the last two threads had.

so when does it begin

holy shit, i posted the wrong image twice i'm a failure

I can get back to being cardfag so that the chart can be finished up if you do so

Be my guest.

>>/trash/11035285

The thread has been made

I always forget to do three arrows

>trash is linked
>thread dies

You know, I've liked this stuff for a while, looked through the charts thinking of neat shit to grab and even participated in the thread but I've never actually done a proper set out of the CYOA. Should do that.

>thread dies
Pure coincidence. /trash/ is a corpse too.

I know, just having a giggle mate.

Fair enough, just commenting myself. That said, good luck on your run of Towergirls.

There are even Tabletop Rules now.
go get 'em Champ

Will get to it, im gonna be away for a week. But it is sometime im doing.

Looking forward to it, thanks for all the work you do Ever, sorry for all the trouble in the past threads

>- your knight's stats, skills and perks
"Classic" setup, with the additional stat point put into attack. Skills and perk as desceibed for a "classic" character.

>- if you where only using the knight or also the two peasant adventurers
Took peasants along. One hit 0HP in first enemy encounter, the second one hit 0HP in the next enemy encounter.

>- difficulties you had
Single enemies with multiple attacks (minion sluggers) benefitted a lot from number of attacks versus the peasants (one attack with +1 to hit) or the knight (one attack with +2 to hit, since the +3 attack mod caps at +2 and merely helps insure against negative modifiers).

Group combat is typically be a death sentence due to the number of enemies being able to outlast characters already weakened by earlier combats. The restored ARM points after combat ends helped a bit, but HP being hard to recover was a real limiting factor. Coming to a fight with 3-4 enemies at 2HP each when you ha e 1ARM and 2HP means you're in for a dicking.

>- extras
I wrote down all rolls and actions for the most recent attempt, so I can post those later today if you want to see how exactly things played out.

I love those angry skeles

Best girl likes best hole.

Hey,does anyone know a way to contact Vile?Like the Vgirls guy?

I wanna open a window and watch her incessantly smash herself against the walls in an attempt to leave

Vile? Didn't even realize there was one, I thought that whole thing was dropped.

It was Ento or someone else who mentioned him,when I uploaded the colored ver. Of Knave back on the troll thread.I just want to talk to him about the current designs so he won't drop in and say "No,this isn't okay".
And I whole thing being dropped..most likely.

Dont fret about someone saying no or yes to something you wanna do, go ahead and make something, people will have enjoy whatever you make!

Wow,thanks Ever!

only degenerates like doing it in the butt

Did a train render to show everyone what is your endgame selection

theres only one real answer

>a train full of muscular gay orcs
Here comes the pain train.
youtu.be/AzUHaRsxFzg

All left is to make a render out of all the princess and then a better train. And we would have a good character record sheet for the RPG

I just might make an edit of that,hopefully with sound.

And here's a hook--Noon Elf Chibi

But isn't it a cart? Not a train

Fuck,forgot the image

Oh.
What does the cart look like so ?
I was thinking the 10 towers were in circles with a railroad around there

man poop comes from there

Yes and?

As long as it's clean I got no problem sticking a few things there

It's probably the fact that it's almost never completely clean irl.

yes and?
i made an edit so that it could look like bro.

>As long as it's clean
Lycan is probably greasy and dirty from fighting alot. she doesnt like to take orders so it'll be hard to convince her to wipe her ass before sticking it in her pooper

It's a cart as in a wooden cart pulled behind a horse

ALL ABOOOOOOOAAARD

Something something Aushwitz

People please create more reaction memes.
REEEEEEEEE

But I have no artistic skill.

It's doesn't matter!! edit memes so that it looks like towergirls characters people will still use it

I believe in you user . Make me proud

I believe in you.
Here, I'll even give you an image to work with.

This one works well and is subtle enough

That just means you don't need to lube up, slap your meat on her buns and hotdog it before taking the plunge!

Yeah, that's pretty good but you can't repost the same image twice. There's barely any images posted in these threads, and we're in a image board.

Alright, here's a fresh, hand-crafted new reaction image, made in the fiery pits of MS Paint.
A very wholesome one, too.

What reaction image should I make?

picarto.tv/Eversor

Streaming more Symbiote Art, This ride doesn't end folks!

Mimic's smile and optimism: Gone
Cat Princess doing the face in pic related
Dullahan Princess doing Nope.jpg
Frog Princess doing that shitty Pepe face

Give this one a shot, pick any Princess you wish

thats what i'm talking about, great job user

i fucking love this guy i wish i clone more of you

This with either kobold and one of the regular sized princesses or a dragon and one of the larger princesses

I feel like symbiote princess needs some reaction pics after this whole ordeal, new or old design, I don't care.

Funny you mentioned that,an user asked me to draw Venom Pointingband laughing at her

>where do you think you are.jpg

Perhaps just a pile of different Symbiote designs all oozing together and reaching out crying "Love meeee!" There was something similar due to a huge explosion on /v/ over the Nintendo Switch where everyone tried to make a -Tan (humanized version of something) of it and by the end, there were over 20 versions. Gonna see if I can find the pic I want.

Found it. This version, the abomination meld of all the versions is hunting down their predecessor to "replace" her.

>Mimic despair and also erection/despair.

>Hunger, but also hunger

That's horrifying,but accurate.

Here's a sketch of the thing....and gosh.I fail at beefy dudes.

Yeah but I think Mimic should be bullied.

Reminds me of the zygote monster from Oats studios

How'd I fuck that up?

Hmm, I see what you mean. I don't know what inspired it, but that might have taken part along with the Monster from the game Inside.

My tablet is clowning me,sorry for the spam

It looks like the real laughter is at you

You're right user

I second Nope.jpg for Dulla

holy christ, its done, its over, there it is folks! new sprite, less on the nose stats, and the ability to fuse all princesses into one super mega ultra princess!

Where did the tail come from?

Huh kinda comes off as a personified primordial ooze now, I like it!

I think I liked the personal symbiote better.

Why does she still have that weird tail?

it was in Red's version

and it sorta helps her stand out a bit from just being a gooey skinsuit I spose

ay it actually came out like id hoped

>it was in Red's version

Guess I never noticed before, thanks for answering

Isn't that the second gift? The one that lets you absorb other people?

Thank god we done now?

No, that was the old lust item.

>since the +3 attack mod caps at +2
I guess i found the problem, so let me explain:

A creature can use the value it has from his base stats as usual, but can only obtain an additional modifier up to +2 in the following way:

Your knight has an Attack value of 3 -> this means you roll a d6+3 when attacking.

If for some reason, the knight obtains a bonus from somewhere or even multyple additional bonuses, he can only obtain a +2.

Example: you are using an item who grants an additional +2 bonus to hit, and you then receive the effect of a spell who grants another +1, since 2+1=3, the bonus will be capped at +2.

The stat modifier is always used as base, the other modifiers are capped, ok?

Also, the attack vs dodge is: you roll your attack, the enemy must roll an equal or higher result.

Example: You attack the slugger, and roll a d6+3 and you obtain a 7 (4+3), then he rolls his Dodge and obtains a 5 (3+2). in this case you hit the Minion Slugger and he suffers damage as usual

ACCEPTABLE

>Ender's Egg
Oh no...

W-What does the final ender princess look like?

I would have liked to have seen a version with a tongue and teeth, like a KISS concert of sorts, but this is a fine and acceptable end to the bickering debate.

Is the Ender's Egg a reference to something?

Angels egg probably

Yes...it's over.

Yep, I can rock this. Please be the end

Really, we had to keep the tail?

And how did that lust item spring up?

Screw it.

Can we, like, darken the skin color? I don't have a huge problem with how it is now, but a darker purple would look a lot nicer, imo.

Does anyone have a nice simple image of ser knight with a transparent background? For raisins of course.

Bye for now folks! See you next monday!