HANDS UP MOTHERFUCKER IF YOU TRY TO BUY BITCOIN I WILL KILL YOU

HANDS UP MOTHERFUCKER IF YOU TRY TO BUY BITCOIN I WILL KILL YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F9NtPeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No got my exit at 15.9k already

1. bitcoin goes down
>oh wow crypto is over! take all your money from all markets (alts bleed)
2. bitcoin goes up
>damn i wanna get in on this train (alts bleed)
3. bitcoin reaches a new ATH and is overloaded
>oh wow $100 dollar fees and 2 day transfers, omg this is so bad, its over. exit all crypto markets (go back to step 1.)

can we just find a way to destroy this shitcoin? holy shit bitcoin is the most cancerous piece of shit in the world.

That gun is intended to just fire blanks.

It will go to 17k at least. After that either a small pullback or down to 14k.

haha thanks normies, never thought I'd get WAVES sub 0.0009btc again. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER HOLY KEK

miners keep mining BTC so it's fucking bulletproof for now.
All we can do is hope some better alt takes his place.

PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM MOTHERFUCKER! I MEAN IT! KEEP THEM RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE OR I WILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAISN OUT

seriously, can't we fucking group together and congest the mempool with endless waves of tiny transactions? or fucking ddos bithumb or something.

alt bags getting heavy?

It's another shoah

My alts have not gone down in value after the pump really. I gained around 5k on my portfolio during the bitcoin pump. And now if BTC steadies out for a bit I stand to maybe gain more.

Always sell.

Bitcoin is a money laundering scam.

This is what the world's governments will end up using to ban BTC so they can implement their own crypto. New World Order, anyone?

if it drops to 14k again then stick a fork in it. We don't need to worry about killing bitcoin. Its a confirmed stagnated kill.

The BTC people are in for a shit fest if the coin drops down at all. It means BTC doesn't have enough uppward force to ever do anything anymore.

That's a fate worse than death.

This really looks disgusting

pump and dump server
discord.gg/F9NtPeY

Just let them kill themselves for buying that overvalued shitcoin, user.

am i being detained???? xDD

10/10 pic

People been claiming NWO Is coming to get us since fucking 1500s.