Mcaffee pumpslut

sick of this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F9NtPeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is how unregulated markets behave. Deal with it faggot

is it his fault that people follow his recommendations like sheep? he's not forcing any companies to pay him to promote their product, either. whether that's ethical or not is another discussion.

sure, mcaffee is taking huge profits with his promoting, but i think the coins he's shilling also happen to be good investments. dyor

he tweeted himself and said if your exiting with profits on the coins he recommends its your loss because most of them are long term holds. don't be such a faggot. if you were 2x your stack you wouldn't say shit

i dont like this baboon fucking shit eating boomer but you cant blame him that people set up bots and blindly buy into his recommendations. at least he tries to trick the bots by only showing a picture instead of mentioning the 3 character $ name. and now he even decreased the coin of the day to the coin of the week

the worst thing is his self righteousness. he believes he is making the crypto world a better space, after leaving reddcoin and dgb in ruin, for example.

its the mcafee curse. try to catch the pump at your own peril. if you miss the dump, you will never recover those losses again.
best thing to do is hold good coins. this guy is not interested in pumping coins with solid fundamentals

>is it his fault that he's manipulating the market and getting mad at people use bots in an attempt to re-level the playing field

Uh, yeah. It is his fault. Sorry, but we need regulation. If there's not a gun to these guys heads, they'll ruin everything.

>takes Bitcoin to shill for others
>after making a few hundred he literally creates a btc rally
Isn't this market manipulation? Oh well, they'll learn when he sells out to realize the profits.

HE IS A MURDERER

LOCK HIM UP

>need regulation

Then get out and go invest in the stock market. Some of us are enjoying making more than 4% annually

Try not being retarded

pump and dump server

discord.gg/F9NtPeY
ez 50% gains

Wonder how much the tron chink paid him

25 btc?

Fuck him and his wife's son

Regulations are retarded. Take responsibility for your own trades, no one's forcing you to buy.

God. I can't believe I'm agreeing with this. Mcaffee could ruin so many great projects, I'm just terrified he'll mentioned any of the coins I'm invested in...I'll have to exit right away and granted I may make a profit but any long term potential I may have had will evaporate in a frenzy of FOMO

tron is ruined

Wow! What a plan.
>get famous
>shill your bags
>bags moons
brb Veeky Forums

FBI is after him

LMAO so it's not a meme most current American kids are brown?

Hahaha

Hasn't every coin that McAfee has McPumpee'd then McDumpee'd has started an uptrend afterwards anyways after the initial dump, and if you didn't sell low at a loss you would have made a profit within the next few days anyways.

i agree with OP. mcafee is just a paid shill pnd'er - hes literally no better than Vizard.

>we need to start hiring hitmen to take these faggots out theyre ruining the market ffs

Can you believe this man wanted to become president?