No Anime Allowed

Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8b9bSZs9dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about dragons OP? Are dragons allowed on this thread?

No.

fuck your rules faggot

Dragons wearing lipstick are NOT cute.

>not making tributes to the young red dragon in your territory

good luck keeping your livestock alive peasant

but animu is cute.

no

Yes

I have 4 major cities in my setting, the capital city is boring and has no plothooks how should I spice it up?

Star or Path?

What is the setting like?

What are the other cities like?

The local ruler has just died, and while his widow is on route to claim his lands, his brother has marched an army into the city and closed the gates, ostensibly to "protect against foreign enemies", but really just to back up his land-grab.

What is the capital city like? What kind of people live there? Where is it geographically located?

With no info, I would say "Go into the Golarion Splatbooks and steal from there"

I'm eternally surprised Tengu racial feats are garbage, and that not even DSP attempted to give the birbs anything cool like they did for the cats and foxos. Even an at-will Raven form feat, similar to how the other weeb races got animal shape stuff, would have been nice.

Anyway, since OP is a faggot and didn't post a question, how about I ask you fags what your favorite "suboptimal" build has been that's worked out surprisingly well for you. Those times you decided to never touch natural attacks on an alchemist, banned conjuration on wizard, actually played a genuine sword-and-board character, or made a Magus without using shocking grasp that was also Strength based.

Was originally meant for pathfinder, but i will find out tonight if i am revamping it for star.

Setting is that the material plane was mostly destroyed and mages managed to graft the remnants of their world onto another.

First city is a trading post with the outside world and the underdark.
The Towers is a wizard city built by magic where the population live in extradimensional spaces built into a handful of towers. It might be destroyed by magical orbital bombardment.
Is BreĆ” is a costal city and is a meca for bards, over the last few centuries it has been crafted into a renaissance Hollywood (the glamorous and dirty sides) by its elf founder.
Capital city has politicians and their permission is required for surface born to be allowed access to the underdark.

Now can I fug the dragon?

Seeing adult kanna images really fucks with my head, considering how often my group posts pictures of kanna doing cute kid things in relation to a character in our game.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8b9bSZs9dM

No they get arrested for dragon nudes

Ignore this shit thread and go to the real /pgg/:

Yo I wanna fuck that dragon.

That was surprisingly tasteful.

Wanna show her the Eifel tower?

Fuck off, Sleep, that meme was stale the day after it happened.

That is the second act, roughly. With the third act being his underdark "allies" etraying the barron when the surface is at its weakest.

The capital is located inland, along a vast lake from the runoff of the mountains, a river flows from the lake to the sea providing a healthy ammount of barge traffic.

The people are all descendents or survivors (for the long lived races) from the destruction of their world. Royal bloidlines tried to press their claim after the land was settled and were summarily lynched. The poloticians are answerable to the mob should their coruptions be found out

Fuck off, we'll go when we hit bump limit

How do I avoid dying as a Barbarian/Bloodrager with Raging Vitality due rage ending?

I meant the sex move. Is Sleep one of your "celebs" or something?