TREZOR NOT LOADING

anyone with a trezor experiencing issues loading their accounts for btc? my shit is stuck and won't bring up my wallet. kinda scared

Other urls found in this thread:

beta-wallet.trezor.io
discord.gg/F9NtPeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's hacked, i'm sorry for you. Use google.

Trezors are shit.

thx god i have my paper wallet..

f

you're fucked.
didn't you know this is why people dont buy trezor??

all your money is gone

lol google said nothing about a hack

>kinda scared
Why? You have your recovery seed right?
Just wipe it and use advanced recovery.

>hardware wallet
>2017

Are you a nucoiner?

Hack confirmed. Fuck that sux user

Fud
Fud
Fud

literally no one has said they got their money stollen off a trezor

This is why you store your coins on a exchange!

rip

nigga help me out so i can stop spreading fud

kek

Should have made a faraday cage. You dun goofed.

I have no proof
I am fud

>not having wallets in your control

Topkek. Hardware can always break. I can manually calculate a transaction on a piece of paper and type that shit in any network request to broadcast it on the network. Don't need hardware for it.

This.

yes i have my recovery seed, is there anyway someone could hack the trezor servers and extract all the private keys from it and manually transfer out the coins? or there is no central server with private keys?

PROBLEM FIXED, FELLOW TREZOR FAGS USE THE BETA WALLET beta-wallet.trezor.io

You lost your coins stop lying.

Hardware wallets are retarded and always will be.

Why not just print off a paper wallet or even encrypt some fucking text files and scatter them in multiple places? Are you dumb to put the life of your wallet in the hands of some kickstarter-tier random little device?

pump and dump server
discord.gg/F9NtPeY

I honestly don't care as long as i have my recovery seed, the device can be made of twigs and dirt, as long as i can access my funds and as long as they can't be stolen from a third party server

fack offf m8

because hardware wallets are safe to use on compromised machines

and if you're not running fully encrypted openbsd that you barely connect to the internet you're already compromised

but yeah all these hardware wallets seem to be utter shit, leger is absolute garbage i know this form personal experience and now this user i having trouble with his trezor

its fixed m8 just use beta wallet. why u no like ledger i have $200 on my ledger lol

Just use some kind of cold storage paperwallet ffs.

How many deposits did you make to your wallet?

buggy software, if their node network is down your coins will not send properly and their support doesn't give a shit, only way to recover coins is to restore the seed on a computer or whatever

fuck their shitty company they run it like some chinese shit, fucking french frogs

>using segwit

user, I...

m8 why is this bad fucking eli5 and shit bruv help a pajeet out