Price starts tanking

>price starts tanking
>only site you can trade it on crashes

heh

what a memecoin

>tanking
>over 8 usd
Kek

How long will it take me to buy this with usd?

it's 7.30 bud

Yeah theres no working product...

OP is retarded

the site crashed like a bitch how else can you explain it?

Exchanges suck but the current product works do fucking well - just try out the webwallet and you will see how it is light years ahead of other cryptocurrencies

the fuck you talking about?

well its a good sign the website is down in the long run (they down cause too mich volume) shit in short term cause its only raiblocks site. but anyways, we all know bitgrail is a shit site. thats why i dont put my raiblocks there. raiblocks will be on two new exchanges very soon. The only purpose of bitgrail was to buy and hold.

>up 35% last 24 hrs
>"tank"

trying to acc shhhhh

shilling was noticeably forced this morning euro time.

They where just Europeans waking up and seeing a good profit on their investment.

no ts calls market manipulation. this exchange is so small someone with 10000 raiblocks can manipulate the market easily. it was at 53k and someone put a ~20btc wall at 45k, so they can accumulate more. thisbhas been happening for weeks on bitgrail. you newfags are spoiled though. It goes up from 40k or sub 40k sats to 53k then someone purs a wall at 45k and youre complaining lmao

>Price is still double that of 3 days ago
>Tanking

And now its already back to $8. Raiblocks is unstoppable

RaiBlocks is about to be listed on KuCoin. Price is going to fucking explode when that happens. Last chance to get in sub $10

desperation: the post

not saying xrb will tank, but this is what happens when you bet all chips on a house of cards

did you niggers not see the part where we almost doubled in the last 48 hours?

obviously there will be some sell off after gains like that.

>tries to day trade one of the best cryptos out right now
>loses gains, calls it a memecoin instead

That's why as soon as you buy it, send it to the wallet and hold at least until it hits another exchange or 2.

>raiblocks almost over 9 dollaronies
well this thread ages well