Selling all my Raiblocks and leaving the cryptocurrency game forever

Selling all my Raiblocks and leaving the cryptocurrency game forever.

this is fucking retarded every coin is a shitcoin and a pump and dump. You might as well be playing with fucking marijuana penny stocks.

I made 120% in one day with Stock $IGC

Why don't people here trade stocks or options. It's less risky and you don't have to buy into shitcoins that will never go anywhere.

You can easily throw $300 in options on earnings and end up with $3k the next day.

This game is retarded, who the fuck wants to buy these imaginary internet coin pump and dumps and hodl until 0? I thought this was biz and finance. Not cryptoshill city because I'm hodling on to muh LINK, XLM willll mooon!, Now is our time Arkies!

Are you guys fucking autistic? put your money in the fucking stock market there's way more potential, stocks are backed by a company and earnings. Plus exchanges don't fucking freeze all transactions because muh coin is dropping. and don't charge fucking 10% withdrawal/deposit fees.

Why the fuck would you invest in the fucking memecoins when there's the stock market? it makes no fucking sense at all unless you fucking NEETs got shilled by either normies or shills to drop their mortgage on bitshit because muhhhhh "huuuurrrr I could of made if I bought it at y" hurrrrrrrrr.

Truth is you are all fucking NEET normies who are following a fucking fad, if you are in crypto you are probably new to investing and a virgin and a cuck. I hope tyrone's dick tastes good.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The only way to make it in crypto is by buying ICOs, shill the coin on biz once it gets released then dump on these normies.
If you even try to daytrade youre gonna lose all your money.

bye

It's ok friend we all get justed sometimes

You sold Raiblocks wven though they are about to be listed on 2 new exchanges?

Fuck man, have fun with your annual 2% gains in your stocks grandpa. When the US dollar hyperinflates and the financial system crumbles im sure they'll do fine.
Dont come crawling back here.

>Selling all my Raiblocks and leaving the cryptocurrency game forever.
Holy fuck, what an idiot. I really hope you're joking.

Holy fuck you sound retarded. Why did you waste your time typing that.

Absolute moron.

shhhh

Well how the fuck do you do penny stocks then? Is it as easy as crypto? What exchange do I buy and sell on?

you know you're gonna be back by tomorrow

> Not trading stocks and options

are you autistic?

Why is it that nobody pays attention to the fact that most alts did better than bitcoin this year.

>You sold Raiblocks wven though they are about to be listed on 2 new exchanges

Proof pls

The economy is a ticking timebomb, why the fuck would i invest in a Weimar Republic style economic situation? Learn from history, friend

The only things you should be invested in are cryptos, land and gold PERIOD.

You will never leave the shitcoin market once you've entered. The easy money is too tempting. I've tried multiple times and I always came crawling back

Kucoin and Next.Exchange

Its been all over Veeky Forums. Cant believe as a holder you haven't heard of it.

Didn't read lol

because I don't know how to buy into options

lol this has got to be the dumbest paragraph I have ever read. you pussy son of a bitch. go tell all your faggot friend and family how much of scam this all is cause you wake up one day things are in the red. you weak piece of shit get out and don't buy ada

Isn't it going to binance as well?

I will one day but you must have just heard a rumour

Nothing announced

You're right. Heard it on this board yesterday. It's what moved me to buy it at $5 off of merc and now it's already $7. Can't imagine the boost if it gets any higher

Sorry that you can't be taller friend.

if it moves to binance.* Fucking brainlet typing.

Which coin has hurt you OP?

I make 10-20% daily by daytrading, you must suck at it.

Wow thanks user just sold $100k

The only good coin to buy is bitcoin, all the others are going to disapear in months once this fad dies out. Anyone smart is going to jump off this ship fast with some profit before it sinks, you fags will drown holding your bags.

You have weak hands and no patience. If you just sit on any coin in the top 30 for 3 months you will at least 2x.

With crypto you only have 3 options;
>buy and hold actual promising coins long term
>somewhat automated trading
>be awake 24/7 and trade

Ok that's not so bad, but the exchanges are all rather fucking dodgy and charge you a lot to do anything and you're probably going to get cucked when you cash out.

Am i the only noob getting lucky day trading? I mean i would have had more if i just held in btc since june. But im still 5x my investment?

>make 10% daily
>make ~1700% monthly
>make literally hundreds of trillions in a year given a $100 initial investment

i'm sure you can keep this up :)