Why haven'T you invested in crypto exchange?

Why haven'T you invested in crypto exchange?

Started many months ago when btc was a few bucks with $5,000, then went all in (another $10-15k) currently at the 7 figure club

Its not too late, i made most of my money from trading coins

Fuck off with your ponzi scam

Recommend to hold POWR? I think it will become quite valuable

>hey goys why don't you invest in my pyramid scheme so i get more money?

It's not a pyramid if he isn't getting anyone's money.

Why are YOU so obsessed with getting people to put money into this scam if it's doing so well?

Gib me some BTC pl0x :^)

There's always someone stupid in these threads that say this sentiment.

Erry time

He's bragging you were too dumb to join when it was literal pennies.

blockfolio.. you can add coins to your portfolio without actually owning any. i guess its just a way to keep an eye on a price.. gtfo out of here faggot op

im not a retard

>ponzi scheme
>pyramid scheme
>can't cash out
>useless internet money
we should make a bingo of what dumb nocoiners say to rationalize avoiding crypto

Now show us the cash and nice things you bought with that money.

Oh wait its crypto currency you can't actually cash out.

How do you go from 20k to a few million? You should be around 80k - 100k now not in the million club

>Try to trade up 200 of my Ark by riding waves
>The next day it gets added to a gook exchange and bulls up 200%
>Either need to bite the bullet and recover 100 and add them to the stake or trade up something else until I can get my 200 back.
I'm still salty.

On the contrary. He/she/it is fucking worried it will take another dump again. This is how it works, the more people know about it the faster it's gonna die. You'd be very fucking stupid to think shit like this will ever go through. Fiat is and will always be King. You know why? Because it's backed up by something tangible and well-known to everyone on the planet... It's called sheer fucking force.
Some sand people tried shifting a little and look at them now... Torn apart and some resort back to selling fucking slaves.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND ACTUALLY THINKS THIS WILL WORK??? They are the fucking idiots that btc investors need (not much left but there still is room to grow a little more) before they fucking cash out and laugh at all your asses.
But hey, if you are all dumb enough to get into it NOW, then you fucking deserve to have your money taken from you. It's better in our hands, goyim. Trust us, we'll spend it better

>Cockroach hiding behind ancient flag has opinion.

You need to go back

I WANT TO INVEST.
ENLIGHTEN ME!

>investing in currency
Are you stupid m8?
Yeah you might get lucky but investing your money into another type of money in the hopes of making more of the original money is just stupid

cash out you dummy.

once wall street investors find out that crypto currency is actually worthless they will drop it like a rock.

cash out on your shit dude.

Is there any worth one to mine in a shitty computer?

>normie street jew investors
You're new here aren't you

Powr is good but they won't release a working product until 2019.

Everyone is shilling powr while there's a real coin which will have a working product to trade energy coming 2018 - SunContract

Snc was around before powr, smaller market cap, less supply, and around .2