Can this shit fucking die already...

Can this shit fucking die already. Its in the whales best interest to keep it looking alive right now so normies aren't scared of the crypto markets and new money keeps flowing in, they will keep pumping and dumping in the 10-20k range and squeeze out as much profit as they can. People who still think they will see 100% gains/buy a lambo with it are fucking delusional Anyone who actually does some research will realise alts are much superior in functionality and usability, I can't wait for this dying whale to bleed out and for alts to break free, it's been long overdue

2018 year of the alts can't come soon enough.

salty

Trade it for doge and cash out on bitflur or something for some paypal/amazon moneys

doge actually has some really fast transaction speeds...I'm surprised kek

lol he invests in crypto.

doesn't understand the value of BTC

2018 will be "BTC's year" because of a lot of unexpected/unsuspected reasons.

you do realize if BTC were truly to die at this point that all your precious alts would go with it? 90% are bought with BTC pairs, 5% with ETH/LTC, and the remainder with FIAT.

thanks a lot, satan

This too.

Idiot. If you value alts, you value BTC. If BTC dies, alts will be dragged down too.

Sorry pajeet, but your shilling for your shitcoin has failed bitcoin cash is the future.

It's going to hit 100k by Feb. Screencap this. thanks

Cashies tried to kill Bitcoin and everyone lost as a result. Bitcoin is now the sign of how well the crypto market is doing.

Buttcoin crash is shitcoin

if you wern't such a complete fucking retard, you would have bought bitcoin years ago like everyone else who was LATE, they didn't even mine it and they're still richer than you'll ever be!

best to just move on and stop wasting your time with crypto if this is how you think the market works.

It is only used as a crypto gold because retards are giving it value, and that is because they are uninformed. people will soon learn and another coin will replace bitcoin as the main trading pair/store of wealth

Another coin can replace it as the main trading pair and bridge to fiat you fucking moron. Yes if bitcoin crashes more alts will temporarily dip as well, but the alts which are actually worth something will break free and shoot up

lots of Pajeets still shilling this terrible coin because they bought in at 19k and dont want to accept that they are too late to the gains party and that bitcoin is going down.

You absolute idiot, all the good alts would still be relevant because the tech behind them has actual real world applications, instead of being valuable because of John McCoffee's latest pump which is obviously what you base your investments in.

no one outside cares about that shit

>the tech behind them has actual real world applications
JUST FUCKING USE PAYPAL OR VENMO OR SOME SHIT, CRYPTO IS JUST A MEME THAT WE'RE ALL TRYIN TO MAKE MONEY WITH JUST COOL IT ALRIGHT

I bought BTC when it was at 4k, I sold at 17k so I have already made my sweet gains with it, now all these Pajeets are coming in thinking they can still make massive profitz and everyone is gonna get a lambo, its pretty fucking hilarious. Anyway you dont have to listen to me, hodl onto the bags for me while i make a killing shorting it and invest in superior alts

>shorting bitcoin and going long on alts at the same time