Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/

Ulfen Cutie Edition:
Why aren't you getting with a cute viking girl in a sauna right now?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/quSzkadj
docs.google.com/document/d/10MzQQumu0nksyGWKwmlVZFteXGUICeULHzehQKZWR8c/edit?usp=sharing
1drv.ms/b/s!Asjibb4rEZT0Z3oknrnarQnOomE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What dev are YOU going to try to meet at gencon?

I don't like blondes

Blonde isn't a requirement.

Why so many people recommend Optimistic Gambler for raging classes? I understand the extra turns are nice, but you get them at random, and even if you expect 1 extra and play with it you get fatigued at the end so if you misread the combat and decide to end it earlier you're fucked.

Because Linnorm DM abandoned us.

Ulfen hair color ranges from blonde to dark brown, while true black is regarded as exotic and intensely beautiful.

>pastebin.com/quSzkadj
Why is there even a playtest link if half of them aren't even active. SoM's been done forever and Legendary Gunslinger isn't listed.

docs.google.com/document/d/10MzQQumu0nksyGWKwmlVZFteXGUICeULHzehQKZWR8c/edit?usp=sharing

>Why aren't you getting with a cute viking girl in a sauna right now?

Because nobody plays cute Ulfen girls in the campaigns I'm in.

>I'm about to GM for a campaign halfway across the world from the Ulfen homelands
>None of my other campaigns have Ulfen maidens anywhere nearby
>I prefer cute caster girls over cute martial girls
Take your pick.

I've been looking everywhere, but I can't find it.

Where did I read about the "Font of Life" trait? I've looked in every book and every typical website I check stuff on but I can't find it, but I have it written here on a character sheet from a year or so ago.

Am I just insane?

It's an Ethumion racial trait iirc.

Might also be in reference to the Life Sphere talent.

Because vikings don't sauna. They just bathe. Anybody who says that vikings have saunas are dirty liars and should be sent to the purging camps in the name of true Mongolian justice.

Also because my character is the cute viking girl.

>Nobody is playing a Viking
>Nobody thinks PC relationships are okay because all the players are men so it's gay
>GM isn't down with being in lesbians so I'll never get any sort of waifu
>All the waifub8 so far has been one domensional

>Also because my character is the cute viking girl.

Prove it!

She is an ulfen skald who wants to be a Varisian because of an unsettling childhood trauma can leave a girl a little screwed in the head especially with added abandonment issues.

How could the Dvati work in Pathfinder?

They're essentially a single person split between two twinned bodies that act independently. No caster shenanigans since casting spells requires both twins' undivided attention, but each of them can make full round actions otherwise.

How might I get lay-on-hands outside of being a paladin?

I like men

There is no way.
Celestial Warlock gets something similar, but that's all.

What's your Discord?

Dead suns leak? Please?

What the fuck, I had a PTSD flashback to the 5e days before I quit playing it. Ignore that post.

Yeah, gimme a minute.

Sempai, it's not happening until thursday at least and no amount of begging will change that. It has to be scrubbed, which takes time.

Swan Knight Cavalier.

I'm out of the loop /pfg/. What are the current memegames on the market and should I care about any of them?

You shouldn't.

There are none left.

and yet i've already gotten two different pdfs of the core. one 800 some odd mb and one 90 mb. It's entirely possible for them to have the AP up too

Bones and Bed Shackles.
Real shame the GM disappeared, I was actually interested in that game.

They don't, so go buy it yourself.

And? The core was leaked ages ago- Leakanon, as the name implies, leaked it over the course of a week in the thread. If anyone has Dead Suns, they haven't said anything yet.

It'd be amazing if someone just showed up and posted it, but that rarely happens and the only reliable source we have at the moment is the aforementioned Leaker.

1drv.ms/b/s!Asjibb4rEZT0Z3oknrnarQnOomE CRB

So all bamboozles still huh? Fuck me, I hate PF as a system but I still want to play it, and these memegames look entertaining. It's like really shitty fast food in RPG format. Yeah it's giving me a heart attack but sometimes you just have to order it and enjoy it.

Godslayers might not be. The GM for mint rebels is fairly active in the Discord, so that's possibly not. I haven't seen the Shackles GM, so I don't know, they could have left to do real life shit for a bit.

Just wait for the first memegame for Starfinder, it's going to have all the big-name celebrities vying for a spot on the ship!

3 days ago.

That would be Fount of Life.

How would I go about back porting the mechanic to Stafinder?

Think Intrigue GM knew? Or is Intrigue a bamboozle as well?

I meant backporting the mechanic to Pathfinder.

You can get it via feats.

Believer's Hands gets you a 1/day lay on hands as a paladin of half your level. Also qualifies you for feats such as Extra Lay on Hands.

Everything's going to be daijobu, user.

It literally won't.

I'll hold you to that.

I want to confess my love to Jolly!

It won't be if I don't finish drawing this maaaaap!

I want to befriend and help that Ulfen gain confidence in herself!

Calm down, hun. No need to panic.

What's the map for?

Don't tell me that! Panic is my motivation. Rushed preparations the day before a session are simultaneously the best and worst time to be productive.

Blingmaker.

You're a filthy liar, I'm a viking meme creature and we sauna all the time, you fuck.
>captcha: convent carlos
kek

3pp, but Merciful oracle curse works. Also, Peizin Practitioner oracle works like LoH as well.

It's a bamboozle.

I'm sorry! Panic more! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Is the Ace Pilot theme nesscesary to fly at all (as in it's almost mandatory)

That said, what would be the interest in a game where teams race in ships relay style and dogfight?

Dehumanize yourself! Taste the pain!

The ship rules are garbage, so not great, I'd think.

>Is the Ace Pilot theme nesscesary to fly at all (as in it's almost mandatory)

No, but the Theme will definitely establish you as the Pilot.

It says NTR right there in the title.

Anyone?

Fucking alien archive can't arrive sooner. I want my Dragonkin stats, damn it!

Just ordered some stuff to get me started with Starfinder. To celebrate, and because none of the stuff in OP links to it, here is the character sheet.

What are the highlights? I missed a majority of leakanon's drops, I'm actually planning on getting the book

I'm gonna have to bamboozle this whole thread at this point

And here's the ship sheet.

The two-month delay for Alien Archive really rustles my jimmies, too, user.

Anything specific you want brought?

The DCs scale fucky. To the point that you end up trying to make DC 70 checks on shit.

Maximize my pain, daddy!

That sucks, I imagine it's a simple matter to adjust the numbers unless other parts of it have to be adjusted accordingly.

I don't wanna confess my love, but he seems like a cool guy, I'd like to meet him in person.

>identifying cabals in 3 easy posts
>yep, it's cabal

PCs are limited on ship sizes. You aren't allowed a crew. A few other rules matters are kinda murky at present, but I've only really been half following.

now that u mention i it looks p cabal

What I'm looking for single person crafts. The idea in my head is that the PCs are assembled as a team to compete in a multi-part tournament that involves a race and duels (one on one dog fights and sorties)

I'm going to get a hug from Disk.

Don't be passive, be the initiator of the hugging and hug him so hard his spine snaps!

[confused reeing]

Hell no.

Sagamore.
Orange baseball cap.

Good luck.

I'm gonna be all over. I look like any pictures of me, but Fri and Sat I'm going to be in my jank ass Eraserhead/Aizawa cosplay.

[knowledge of what cabals are intensifies]
shit nigga it's not like the cabal is several people sitting in a discord server or anything

What are the best adventure paths?
What are the worst adventure paths?
What is your favorite adventure path?

I didn't realize how many of the things there were.

Well at least you're sporting about it! Good luck to all anons seeking hugs.

Unfortunately, I won't be there because I'm a poorfag, but just know you are loved, my darling.

>tfw not on discord
>tfw don't come to this thread often
>tfw no idea what this cabalshit is

Be thankful.

>still following the flawed rules and math 2hu half invented
user, did you not get the memo that he was wrong about those DCs?

Is there a smile you want to protect in your current party? A person that's just too pure?

I come here often enough and it's still all nonsense to me.

Yes, yes there is.
Purely wicked, but pure all the same.

Yes, and I won't let her dad's shittiness get in the way of her knowing that she's a good person.

What do you think of the starfinder release schedule? An adventure path every other month, and it's 64 pages- What do you do if your group catches up to the material?

Ignore it, it's some elementary school-tier sekret club drama