So a random kid on some agri-world in the 41st millenium finds pic related, enters it, powers it on...

So a random kid on some agri-world in the 41st millenium finds pic related, enters it, powers it on, and awakens the team within it. What changes within the setting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ug5V8ECVZ8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't remember any of that show's setting details, but since this is 40k, probably absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Pretty much there's a team of robot monkeys designed with unique abilities, along with their team leader Cairo who pilot the Super Robot to fight satanic abominations on a daily basis. There also a Skeleton King who serves under transdimensional super-demons trying to destroy Creation.

They get Exterminatused for being so disturbing that they must obviously be Warp-touched. God, was that show creepy.

>They get Exterminatused for being so disturbing that they must obviously be Warp-touched.
You talking about the people of Shuggazoom, the monkey team, or the monsters here? Because most of the people looked 'human' enough.

>What changes within the setting
nothing

Bonus question: What would happen if pic related started to plot to release his masters upon the galaxy?

The child would probably make that agriworld a better place. But the Adaptus Mechanicus would catch wind of it and send a recovery team.

>Since it's not a primary concern, the recovery team would finally be dispatched 57 years later.

>The child, now an old man, would grow old and pass it on to his son.

>The recovery team gets caught in a warp storm on the way and contact is lost for another 41 years.

>Peace has been brought to the agriworld, and is considered one of the better places to live in the imperium.

>The recovery team gets a priority message to return to Mars, they do so but realizes the Fabricator General just needed someone to change his oil for him. They set back out.

>The fourth generation robot hero takes up his father's mantle after a tragic tractor accident. The recovery team finally arrives, mistakenly mistakes the boy for his great grandfather, mistakes the tractor for the robot, takes both in custody and returns to Mars.

>The boy dies of old age in transit.

They'll have to take a number there are like 7 gods that have claim on it already.

At least the Administratum didn't get involved or it would have been 6 generations instead of 4.

Depends on how strong the creatures are. Most 40k deities, Chaos Gods included, are pretty weak once you start comparing them against things outside of 40k.

I don't know if those guys could match the cunning brutality and brutal cunning of Gork and Mork.

Mostly because they're locked in internecine struggles. As solitary entities they're pretty strong.

The Jokaero can make Titans?

Quick! Try and convince them to make more.

I still contend that the Orks won the War in Heaven but accidentally changed the setting with their massive latent psychic field. Just think about it. The grimdark setting of 40k is exactly the universe the Orks want to live in.

The Dark Ones are transdimensional demons that can freely traverse both the microcosm (meaning that they can become as small as the fundamental components of the universe), and the macrocosm (meaning that they can become larger than galaxies). They are also fully capable of corrupting even the purest of souls, which is how they created the Skeleton King, and it is how they managed to corrupt the ones who imprisoned them over to their worship.

That's why the nids are here the orks wanted an enemy that was able to put up a right proba fight.

Another thing to note about the Super Robot is that it's actually *alive*, and its fully capable of acting without the team. Anyone trying to steal it from whoever is chosen to pilot it is probably not gonna have a good day.

>it's actually *alive*
++TECH HERESY DETECTED++
++DETECTED INFRACTION: ABOMINABLE INTELLIGENCE++
>SUGGESTED COURSE OF ACTION: >EXTERMINATUS

++PRAISE THE OMNISSIAH++
++FOR YOUR WORLD IS CLEANSED++

>tfw the super robot is just a man of iron

He eats great food, kicks ass and attracts babes cause chicks dig giant robots all while completely destroying every city he enters.

the team is made up of jokaeros

Eh, the Robot's survived worse. But do enjoy dealing with pic related without its help tho.

The Monkeys didn't make it exactly. It was more of a "gift" from the guy who did. Atleast before his cohort went I nsane and tried to steal power for himself, and nuked their entire lab doing so.

These threads are cancer.
"X IS IN 40k LOL, WHAT DO?"
Fucking retarded, of course you're just trying to suck any space marines dick. Then again, how about this!?
CHECK THIS OUT, WHAT IF THIS GUY WHO WAS INVINCIBLE CAME INTO 40k, AND HE HAD THESE POWERS OF KILL ANYONE?!?!!?!!!!11!!
It's stupid, nobody cares about your shit, stop inserting your bullshit into everything like a brony autist.

Man, you seem triggered Friend? Fuckbuddy broke up with you?

Of all the things I thought I'd see on Veeky Forums, never did I think of this.

Shhhhh. Just embrace it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ug5V8ECVZ8Q

Nothing changes. Ever. Because endless war motherfucker.

This show was everything it promised. Few shows can call themselves so honest and true.

So does that mean that pic related can turn the galaxy into his tomb without anyone the wiser, since they'll be punching each other in the face too much to notice him?

Power Primate's just a furry chaos god trying to be born. Draws its strength from the love of... I dunno, bananas.

>inb4 SPRX-77 clarifies they don't like bananas

Whatever happened to the show anyways?

All I remember is the red monkey becoming evil and resummoning the skeleton king.

That's where it ended, with them calling all their allies for a huge battle.

They don't like bananas though. Hell, they seem to love eating meat a lot more (Except Antauri, he has Vegishakes).

I was just watching this today. What a coincidence.

>TFW greentext unfeasible because robot bangbot gf

Hope your enjoying the ride user.

>Befriending xeno's trying to steal glorious Imperial tech
This will not stand!

The Emperor would probably be fine with it since those guys weren't assholes. Atleast, for the most part. Then again, most Imperials don't know that the Emperor is mostly fine with non-hostile xenos.

bump

>DARK ONES