Elves are

Elves are

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/a8c554a22d991e9bd3d9e31b7b1691bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

..for respecting the boundaries of their woodland kingdoms, seriously humans get the fuck out of our forests so help me Lileath.

Elves

Magma testers.

smug

Where's the user with the deforestation fetish when you need him?

Food/sexual objects.

Tall humans with pointy ears.

Are you talking about that nutter on FJ? That guy is nuts.

The one with the RWBY & AvatarTLoK commissions?

FOR ULTHUAN!

purging

>ugly as fuck moldline right on the helmet

easily mocked

...apparently easily killed via pressure points in their ears.

... for orcish consumption.

Lewd.

readily pleasured

What would you expect from a rural Ellyrionian? They're practically Asrai!

easily overfed. Do not feed them after midnight, do not feed them in a box, do not feed them with a fox...

Why does Veeky Forums have such an obsession with elves and elfposting?

a great way to kill a better thread using the attractive power of shitposting

Gay

Wrong. If a thread were good it wouldn't be on page 10

Yeah. Also has gotten into MLP territory.

Oh dear...

Do you feed them in a house?
Do you feed them with a mouse?

I hate this thread

Satoasami is an alright guy. He's just autistic

a concept that exists

No they aren't!

A reason for OP to neck himself

Earplay fetish.

Can Veeky Forums knock it off with all the fetish shit?

Elves are old, ethereal, wise, and fair.

I'm not sure if most of Veeky Forums just has some corruption of purity fetish, but this "le elf is for hurr" shit is old.

I'd literally rather see 100 HFY or "dwarves are so badass, we're totally dwarves here on Veeky Forums" threads than another elf fetish thread.

You say that but you post a fapbait elf.

Nice try knife ear

>Old
Dwarves are older

>Wise
Dwarves are wiser

>Fair & Ethereal
So they boipuss?

Fucking knife ears think they're special and need special pretty boy treatment. If you ask me, Elves are for trap testing.

Everywhere. EVERYWHERE I tell you!

Nothing about her is fapbait. She's not having sex, wearing lewd clothing, or acting sexual.

She's out, wearing armour, with a weapon, on a mission.

Dwarves are gay and you're gay for being obsessed with traps.

They quickly lose those traits when looking down the loaded barrel of every other race's genitals.

Boy. Nothing is gay about an intricate trap that murders knife ears. In fact I'm pretty sure YOU are gay for thinking I meant "that" sort of trap.

I see this particular elf rather often, sauce?

>Nothing about her is fapbait. She's not having sex, wearing lewd clothing, or acting sexual.
>She's out, wearing armour, with a weapon, on a mission.
Silly user, all elves are fapbait.

Marcille from Dungeon Meshi.

Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.
The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.

Not this fucking thread again

>Dwarves are wiser

Dwarves are obnoxious drunken xenophobic treacherous greedy arrogant cunts. They literally have no redeeming features. They're basically /pol/ Jews (even down to the beards) if /pol/ Jews were violent racist alcoholic midgets literally incapable of shutting up about how much better they are than everyone else. It's a pretty amazing accomplishment to somehow be more annoying and unlikeable than literal fucking elves, but somehow they pull it off.

But you don't even see any cleavage on her.

better when chocolate than vanilla.

What elves are not obnoxious, treacherous, arrogant and xenophobic, user?

There are many paths to scope the cleavage, my friend.

What are they?

I'm liking what you're selling. Tell me more.

Lewd

That's the thing. Dwarves somehow manage to consistently be even worse than elves. At least Elves are capable of keeping their contempt for every other form of life to themselves occasionally, or of being civil at all. Dwarves as a race somehow manage to simultaneously be greedy scheming jews and angry violent drunk rednecks.

And that's not even mentioning how every dwarf is literally exactly the same. Not only are they amazingly unlikeable, they're all exact carbon copies of each other (except for TES dwarves) and all identically unlikeable and somehow also incredibly BORING! They somehow manage to be BORING hate-filled drunken greedy redneck midgets! Like how do you even do that? How do you make that boring? They're literally an entire race of That Guy.

TES Dwarves are actually Elves

Indeed, yet another reason Elves are superior.

The inherent sexual nature of a female is sexual in of itself. Elves have a pride, honor, and elegance that man just lusts for to either destroy, control, or become.

Posting this in every Elf thread until you like it.

calm down, Dobson.

Meh

>renouncing sex and loving only your waifu
Truly, Veeky Forums are elves.

>Truly, Veeky Forums are elves.
Indeed

Why so small, brah?

>an obese elf
I feel perturbed

He's 1/4 dorf.

What about spess elfs?

On LARPs we used to call them Gravity Elves.

Spess elf cat girls?

fuck you im a minimally overweight manlet with a beergut that his the gym every day trying to compensate for my small height and I hate everoyone who is not small and I grow a beard because it makes me feel masculine and I wouldn't want it any other way.

That's not an elf. That is a human with disgusting horizontal pig ears.

Fuck Japan.

Fuck anime.

I want real elves. With real elf ears.

I wish I could spend hundreds of years lazily playing TTRPGs with my friends in a nice, forest home...

>dwarf detected
Shoo shoo no gold here! Shoo!

>mfw I'm imagining all the anons posting in this thread as a bunch of old crusty wizards sitting in their towers, in comfy Inns, or around campfires. Using their magic mirrors or magic books to communicate with each other about Elves while the rest of the people watch on with horror in the background at your words.

Wow, that actually made me laugh.

It's from the Discworld book Lords and Ladies, by Terry Pratchett. You owe it to yourself to read him.

Those elf guys look like they're having fun.

I dont want gold, I want BOOZE

and a qt3.14 elven gf

"Mhhhmmm" user muttered to himself through his scraggly beard, "That'll teach those anons on Veeky Forums to leave my precious elves alone." He spared a glance at his collection of elf-girl figurines, and pulled one down from the shelf. She was covered in an even layer of grime, and so user began to lick her clean, starting with her tiny, delicate hands. He groaned with pleasure as he began to lick her breasts, taking in her plastic scent, and what a delight, it seemed she tasted a wee salty. user fantasized the elf was sweating as she was receiving her tongue bath, and pulled down his dirty sweatpants to allow unfettered access to his nether regions. His other hand, not currently holding the doll, squeezed underneath his prodigious belly to find his 3" erect cock and began stroking his length (such as it were). "Ahhhh, this elf is so lucky she's not real, I'd split her apart if I were fucking her" user grunted, breathlessly. Finally, user felt that familiar sensation curling up around his shriveled balls and placed the figurine on the desk, then heaved his bulk to his feet and messily ejaculated on not only the elf-doll, but his keyboard and a nearby sandwhich.

After he had spent himself on his figurine, user placed her back on the shelf with her sisters, who were all covered in a similar coating of jizz, which he allowed to dry and harden so as to regain his lost protien. Now that his burning loins were satiated, user scrolled up to the catalog and went to Veeky Forums, and joined a no-fap thread, ridiculing those who had broken no-fap, and heralding his increased sexual prowess after having given up masturbation.

Such is the life of user.

In from /h/
Definitely not rape if it's an elf

Her tusks are pointing the wrong way.

I want to watch the two elf dudes who are wearing glasses fuck each other.

Number of world-threatening catastrophes caused by dwarves in most fictional universes: 0-1.
Number of world-threatening catastrophes caused by elves: like 90% of them.

And the dwarf catastrophe is almost invariably "we dug too deep and uncovered something that should've stayed buried."

How is this a meme? I've only seen this once, in Lord of the Rings. And literally nowhere else.

Screen shooted for memory and shit posts

gyazo.com/a8c554a22d991e9bd3d9e31b7b1691bc

EXCUSE ME WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD

And then it kills some dwarves and inspires numerous generations of dwarves to kill it and reclaim their old kingdom. The rest of the world doesn't notice or care.

If elves do something, it's usually inviting a demon legion or blowing up half the planet for funsies.

>The only lover fit for me is one of the creators of the universe
>So I'll invite his legions of demonic armies to the planet and make him mine
>An immortal empress must have standards, after all
Fuckin' bitch.

For mass producing master-race babbies with.

Just pompous french people with pointy ears.

Cringe.

Surprised you took a break from shitting up the thread to respond to little old me

Cringe

slated for dwarven hammering.

There's no such thing as halfdwarf/halfelves, so hammer away.

How should we kill this thread? I'm thinking about specific tactics.

Shoot some arrows at it, ye tree hugging knife ears.

What do you think would have happened if Prussia had stayed functioning as a monarchy?

Could they have avoided falling prey to the communist and nazi parties?

...a metaphor for the decline and fall of the West.

Seriously, why do you think all of this "hurr durr orc cocksleeve also the men are PUSSIES" exists? Because elves are a metaphor for white majority countries.

Elves are not real. That picture is not me. Stop being so autistic.