Say it with me.. 16k btc. get reck altcucks

Say it with me.. 16k btc. get reck altcucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
discord.gg/hY3pmR5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good BTC is going up. Alts will recover later when they are on sale. Enjoy.

lol get rekt? you fucking moron btc up to 16k? big fucking deal?! lol I mean shit people....let me guess btc will continue to rise forever and well never have to chance to buy in right?? alts will never go up again right?

>t. altcuck

It's crashing again

He's trying to create FOMO so he can have more gainz

not crashing it's at 15,850.. next push is 16k and after that no stops since FOMO begins.

enjoy your 40 or so hours of this before you are eternally BTFO and my well researched mid-caps take me to Neptune you faggot

You do realize it has to go up another 4k before any of this shit really matters right?

Anyone with the slightest sense sold at $20k. The unscalability of the blockchain has finally been revealed in its full horror, and this fun little "crpytocurrency" experiment is nearing its end. It was fascinating from many perspectives (financial, technical, social, cultural) and I'm glad it happened.

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

but I'm holding both BTC and alts you kuk
What's up with all those silly fucking division on Veeky Forums lately, I'm not an ideological extremist, I just want to diversify to be slightly safer and make money

i only support alts that are actually doing things in the real world thus have actual value.

cope

trips of truth
bitcoin needs to die

Too late to sell alts and get in I suppose?

It's gonna keep rising until the fork on the 28th. Not too late.

I guess. I'll still keep my LTC and XMR just in case.
BTC seems ot be going down rn by the way but it might be temporary.

BTC is crashing super hard all of a sudden

hahaha faggot nocoiner
bitcoin fails, crypto fails, you fucking cucks.

Nope I sold within 1 minute of the btc pump and rebought this morning for 20% more coins

16200 resistance rejected.

good alts will survive. I am waiting patiently for the bloated cunt to die so my baby can bloom

one red candle on a 1 minute plot doesn't mean shit pajeet. fuck off

How do you manage to breathe? instead of constantly grasping your cock, grasp the fact that in order for people to have any confidence in shitcoins, the BIG BOY has to be there. Why would it work any other way?

because good projects will succeed in the long term regardless of whether 'muh store of value' dies or not? are you fucking retarded? There's not some divine force binding Bitcoin to alts it's just familiarity with the name which will fade over time. The only thing it's 'king' of is holding progress back

you just got here last month, Didn't you

How the fuck do you manage to breathe? You realize that when there's a working product that people would like to use, it will have demand and thus value? What you're describing is a bubble where the value of one overbloated shit is making everything around it seem more valuable than what they truly are. If Bitcoin died things could be normal and we could see slow but steady gains.

i mean wtf would you call a 9 year project? Bad? ....

Just try to imagine Bitcoin crashed and everyone still having confidence in this little crypto space...your a fucking moron, everyone would take there money and run.

prepping for the moon mission

No I got here in 2014 you fucking fag? Do you know who I am? I have enough money to make your entire family suck my left nut. I could convince your mother to kill your pets with her bare hands with a simple flourish of my wallet. I own a diamond mine in Sierra Leone, controlling shares in a Premier League football club and a chain of five-star hotels. You are a gamete, an insignificant speck of shit on the sole of my high-traction Balenziaga trainer. I own you.

copied that for a paste some time today. thx

>blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Bitcoin core needs a to get their problems solved. Can we do it? Yes we can!

You don't want to mock me, seriously. You probably think I'm joking around like most of the trolls on here who make empty boasts and threats. I'm really not. I once paid 25k to kill someone who bullied me in High School using the dark net. I have advanced means to find out if you post that shit anywhere in the future and I can triangulate your device location with absolutely no sweat. Watch your back you pathetic Bitcoin maximilist mouth-breather. I've fucking had it with inbred people FUDing my alts.

Stop looking at the 1 minute chart moron

It's amazing how people literally delude themselves into thinking BTC is the way forward, seems like BTC truly is a bubble kek.

bcore to busy spamming all the social media boards to work on any real fixes to the problems plus developers aren't the origianl btc creators so they have no idea what to do

I prefer the original

The fork is a shitcoin.
This is just them trying to get normies to dump holiday money

two pools already announced they will not switch to the 2x, and either one of them would be enough to keep bitcoin alive (and take all the rewards)
temptation is too big to capitulate even if 80% of the miners would want to switch so long the old fork is not completely dead.

The original was reversed you cuck. But whatever fucking BTC maximalists.

It's been above 16k THIS MONTH you fucking newfaggot.

Yeah but this one actually makes sense, since obviously no shitcoin chink-sponsored fork was ever going to surpass the actual bitcoin.

Pump starting in 3 hours.
Pump up your btc
discord.gg/hY3pmR5

Have fun getting rekt Bitcucks as the floor falls out beneath you and you return to sub 8k over the next week.

Yo what the fuck, i need that shit.

>since obviously no shitcoin chink-sponsored fork was ever going to surpass the actual bitcoin.
If they do not fix the fucking fees it will. BTC is fucking trash right now even LTC is more usable I mean wtf?

No, it 100% will not.