Cyrpto Insider

Some of you guys are alright.

I work for two major players in the Crypto space, you all now who my bosses are.

I know things going on behind the scenes that you wish you knew.

>AMA NOW

I'll answer as much as I can with out giving away who I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sXnAnP9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my mom said ama is shit

Why is your mother the cheapest whore in town? How many times has she been pumped and dumped?

>cryrpto
Kys pajeet

What will become of BTC? 20k? Also, what's getting put on coinbase next?

Ok I'll bite; Top 5 coins for 2018?

Is any of exchange below facing imminent collapse:
Coinbase
Bitstamp
Kraken
Bittrex
Poloniex
Binance

What do you think of Ethereum forks? Especially the low mcap ones ;)

Future of btc/eth? Move to safer coins like xrp?

None of these. But Bitfinex is.

Neo getting added to coinbase, when?

Which coin are the Rothchilds most heavily invested in. It's xrp, right?

Also what's the deal with Goldman Saches wanting to hire people to create a crypto trading platform? I feel like they should have the internal resources already in place to do so...why do they need people from our community do accomplish this? My buddy who works on wall street told me to apply but I'm sceptical...

Also, how much of the market is manipulated by AI? Did AI really create bitcoin?

>What will become of BTC?
Most people think its gonna pump again, but it will get displaced in 2018 by ETH. If you watch CNBC/Bloomberg they are asking the tough questions about BTC. There are big problems with BTC and they aren't going to be solved anytime soon.

>what's getting put on coinbase next?
With the BCH debacle, they have gone into lock down. A lot of people knew that was going to get added and you could see the insider trading. The SEC is watching them hard now. Word was before they went into lock down was BAT, ANT, GNT, XRP, DNT. Everoyone know's Armstrong has a hardon for ETH and projects based on it.

> Top 5 coins for 2018
There is a lot of talk about the smart contract protocol war that will take place in 2018. Watch for major players in ETH, EOS, NEO, XLM. Specifically EOS and ETH. I've heard that there are plans to attack the masternodes of EOS if they start to get traction when DAWN2.0 is released.

I think any smart contract platform is a good bet...just so you know they all use IPFS as their storage backend so FileCoin is a good place to get in if you can.

>Is any of exchange below facing imminent collapse:
Coinbase: being watched but nothing is going to happen.
Poloniex: Lots of problems, stay clear.
Bitfinex: GET THE FUCK OUT

>Which coin are the Rothchilds most heavily invested in.
I've heard that Ripple is being given to major banking families. Talked to some traditional banking people and they got them as a "gift"

>Also, how much of the market is manipulated by AI? Did AI really create bitcoin?
The bots are here
It's very possible AI did, its a running joke.

Thank you for clarifying.

thoughts on vechain and the partnership with the Chinese government building a city with vechains blockchain as the infrastructure?

What do you think about WaltonChain, WTC

How does Roger take his coffee?

Why hasn't anyone told him he looks stupid as shit with apple AirPods on doing interviews on the news?

Cool idea, but China is playing their cards close to their chest. Everytime we have gone there we get the cold shoulder. They are up to something, but I don't know anything.

P&D

Black. The amount of people wearing Airpods and doing interviews in the Crypto space is FUCKING annoying. Veeky Forums should meme the fuck out of this so they stop looking like nerds.

100% larping

Q: If ETH is such a strong contender going into net year, do you see prices for ETH and it'sm affiliate coins & tokens rising dramatically in 2018?

big thanks if true

Thoughts on ICX for the year?

Anyone's guess, but yes. This is contingent on the Casper protocol going into effect in Q1 or Q2. Vitalik has been working on sharding behind the scene and might release something with Hybrid Casper going to the Mainnet.

What implications, if any, does ChainLink have in the industry from your perspective?

Is Roger a powerbottom? I heard he likes to take pozz loads on the reg

When will we see the first major exchange have BCH/alt pairing?

I've actually seen him with some pretty hot chicks.

ladybois?

what do you think about xmr

This is the worst LARP I've seen all week. Neck yourself.

No clue, it needs to be accepted at more places.

>Coinbase: being watched but nothing is going to happen.
>Poloniex: Lots of problems, stay clear.
>Bitfinex: GET THE FUCK OUT

This just about convinced me you're legit.

top 5 cryptos to hodl in 2018?

Do you see litecoin as a good investment? Heard they will implement smart contracts, is that true?

>insider here

I'm big on RCN, have you heard any chatter about it outside of Veeky Forums?

Alright you've listed the top 5 coins now what are the top 5 shitcoins of 2018

what is the consensus about Lee dumping his coins? Is LTC going away, or is there something actually moving on it?

How could WTC be a P&D ?
They’re not actively advertising or hyping anything at all. I think it’s a good long term hold

what is cyrpto?

should i buy this coin?

Hodl NEO. thank me later.

Thoughts on xvg? Can it become a top 10 coin?

Places like what? More accepted in the general industry or more accepted on exchanges?

How long would the technical work of making BCH/alt pairings after making the decision?

What about bittrex?

What about FUN?

NEO,OMG,

Not possible to do that natively. They need to do a federated peg, but it does make more sense on LTC than on BTC. See RSK

Market FUD. Him and his brother are seen outside forces now seeing what has happened to BTC.

yes

True decentralization is the goal, NEO is doing what EOS does and they can be attacked.
Lubin has a pretty big mining operation going on around the world. This is how he funds ConsenSys. Expect to see attacked on dPOS if any of those coins gain traction. Protocol Wars 2018...screencap this.

It's niche, but yes I think so and many of my friends think so too.

It needs to be used at more places (real world) for it to be considered a pairing coin.

Bittrex is fine.

Gonna have a HUGE year. I've talked to Novo and he's fucking pumped.

You

is dropshipping still profitable?

>I work on a solid dev team

>Bittrex is fine.
Nevermind.

wat about TRX

>Shilling FUN

Yup this is 100% a LARP

>O

is XVG worth buying now under 1000 sats? is it really a shit coin or will i regret not buying

I would wait for everything to drop again right before NYE. People want to lock in their gains for the tax year and buy in after the quick dip.

wtf, kraken just need someone to turn off the lights

When will xrp be listed on coinbase ? Q1 or Q2?

whats up with kikes posting tax shit on biz?

what should i mainly be holding now? i am 33% in SC, FUN and MANA. should i get out of it all and hodl btc?

What do you know about JSE? Worth investing?

Rumor is it won't. Armstrong doesn't like what they are trying to do and would make his company pointless. With that said, there are powerful "families" backing it so the ((pressure)) could come.

Taxes are serious business, but there are legit apps that can do most of the work for you.

a dip is coming before NYE...you've been warned.

what do you think about Wagerr? And do you have any direct experience with investment banking and crypto? what should I need to get a stage from a big player?

What are your thoughts on digibyte in 2018

Dont believe this colosal idiot pls

Could BitPay going over to shilling BCH to it's users be enough for BCH/alt pairings? I know Roger is connected to them.
And he is also connected to HitBTC. Do you know how much he has to say with them?

>not saying XMR will be the true king
i dont even have to be an insider to know this

when you reach 100-200k, you need to start paying taxes. you're no longer under the radar after that.

discord.gg/sXnAnP9

Already priced in...

What do insiders think of Request Network? Huge potential? What's the word on the street?

thoughts & rumors on xlm? seems like they're also making an exchange so armstrong won't like them for similar reasons to xrp

my question was why kikes are in full force on taiwanese crocheting message board? are they in the absolute state of fud themselves?

I've got to run.

Gonna go see the social justice warrior with the senpai.

Enjoy the next year, I lurk here a lot and will return.

>2 points

2018 will be the smart protocol wars
Dip before NYE for all the hardcore traders.

no, it's literally a week before year end and taxes are due nigga. many of us have made hundreds of thousands and don't want to feel the long hard dick of uncle sam. go ahead and try to buy a house in crypto, see how long you can go before the IRS kicks your shit in.

In other words, go all in on a solid protocol project.

why can't you just hodl until you get president who's gonna adjust tax policy for you. in mean time do as the apple do. their hodl payed off.

what's the potential of XRB? tech seems cool

that's exactly what I am doing. 95% of my stack is ETH and is worth over 200k, the other 5% I've been riding the pump waves since summer and making 5-10k every few months in short term gains. those I am paying income tax rate on so there's no way to avoid any tax on them because I generally only hold them for a week. when selling them I avoid the pairs I'm holding too so it doesn't fuck with FIFO. once I hit a million I'll hire a tax attorney to optimize it even more.

I've got some long term investments in PRL and HST, what are your opinions on those?

I'm especially bullish on HST, as I believe in their goals and the projects seem legitimate, all they need are gov't and IO grants.

When is this NYE supposed to happen?

whats dropshipping

Get the FUCK off of this board newfag.

What apps specifically can do the taxes for me? Or help me make sense of them all.

>mentions smart contracts as things to look out for
>doesn't mention LINK

I can't seem to find it on coinmarketcap

Hey OP. I dont hear anyone mentioning Electroneum. Is it worth mining? Is it worth buying and holding long term? Thanks

Go back to Redit faggot, nice LARP

OP; thoughts on Factom (FCT) scaling in 2018?

Is BTC going to crash in the next days?

What do you think about OMG?

What do you think about REQ?

What do you think about LINK?

(memecoins)

Sell all, accumulate NEO.
wtc gonna be big too

No.

I hope this dude is right about BAT and XRP hitting coinbase, I’m building my stack on these as we speak.

I think BAT has a serious potential to moonmission, Brave is a nice ass browser and the concept is a sound one, and Ripple has all that fucking bank money behind it and in it.

Building my stack of FUN too, I know its a shitcoin but on the outside change they secure real contracts and shit it could reach Saturn.

So thanks for reassuring me as a fledgeling crypto trader.

I'm doing LIFO nigga

Well he did seem more in the know and educated on crypto than 99 percent of Veeky Forums so there's that.

Plus his views on smart contracts being the future is mine as well.

good luck bro, congress is coming after you tho

LIFO is protected by law. I'm not fudging anything.

That's still a grey area until new law clarifies it. You might be able to get away with it. The important thing is to report your gains. Don't do tax evasion.

didn't say you were, just meant they are trying to force people into using FIFO for cryptos and stocks I hear now too.

How long till Bancor awakens